Question for ya all!

• June 11, 2012 2:10 AM PDT
    I spent a bunch of my youth getting all caught up in playing the "what others think" game It's simply not worth all the effort and energy. Focus on showing kindness to others and try and make someone laugh...it has a whole lot greater impact!
  • June 11, 2012 5:13 AM PDT
    I fart in public... I enjoy making people in public places uncomfortable and it clears the path to the shitter!
    • 1 posts
    June 11, 2012 8:45 AM PDT
    Nope I am more the kind that might walk behind you and loudly say... " Look at the tail on that one!" ...;D
  • June 11, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
    If ya want to wear a tail and strut around that's up to you. You are old enough to decide what is tastefull what is not tasteful. Now you know your wearing some thing that is contraversal and will generate comments both possitive and negavite, with that said folks are going to make random comments and it is your choice to wear it so your going to have to deal with he comments. Good Bad Or Ugly. If you don't like the attention you getting then you can make a decision to "de tail" yourself or not. But well Your trying to standing out and wear the tail for attention you getting it. In the end It flows back to you and what you want to do. It might surprise ya just howmany people really don't give a shit what you do, but well its how ya feel about it.......again its all on you. "T" dogs parsly, the herb with every meal, also a better food..........
    • 611 posts
    June 11, 2012 4:21 PM PDT
    Never do something because of another person's opinion. Do something because YOU want to. Simple... but sometimes hard to do.
    LiveLoveRide,
    Edge "MyWay" Walker
    • 1 posts
    June 11, 2012 8:02 PM PDT
    so in reality, this tail....its a real one isn't it.....
  • June 11, 2012 11:17 PM PDT
    The PC crap goes too far, people lose their sense of humor, which makes them assholes. There is a saying; "he is so narrow-minded, he can see through a rolled up water hose".
  • June 12, 2012 3:59 AM PDT
    LOL @ Jonsey, yes in theory it is a real tail, I mean it did come off an actual animal. Man now I am starting to feel bad about an animal dying all because I want to wear its tail on my behind.

How many more days is it now Jonsey? You will be touching down in the good ole USA here in a couple of weeks or so right?
    • 1 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:16 AM PDT
    yea thats right...about 19 days away ...
    • 5420 posts
    June 12, 2012 5:51 AM PDT
    Well if none of the stuff I do myself embarrasses me, certainly nothing any of my friends do would ever embarrass me. and even if it's something I wouldn't do myself, it wouldn't bother me if one of my friends did it. Each of my friends has their own personality and many do and wear things I NEVER would, but that's why I like them - cause they are themselves.

The only time it's okay to move away from someone because they are embarrassing you is when it's your parents and you are a teenager!!! My kids are always making believe they don't know me
    • 0 posts
    June 12, 2012 5:58 AM PDT
    You need to have a talk with your friend and let her know how you feel and tell her your friendship is in jeopardy if she can't lighten up. You have the right to do as you wish and is she doesn't approve, she needs to stay away, or keep her mouth shut.
    You are who you surround yourself with. Do you want to be like her? I don't think so.
    Live life and have fun and if someone tries to suppress you, dump them. It's your life.
  • June 12, 2012 7:20 AM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Gad, lassie you do chat

Your friend did what friends do. - If you want to wander about, doing your own thing with an admiring entourage following you about, praising all your choices . . . . - Hire one

My wife's twin sister does not hesitate to tell her - "You look like hell" - "You're not going out wearing that are you?" - "Stop shoving me!"

My bestie is like that lol and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her for it and mostly ignore it as well LMAO

Tell your friend to get over it and do your thing!!  If she is a friend she will...If she's not she'll walk!! If I want to do something wacky my bestie doesn't agree with she will still hang...its on me not her

• June 12, 2012 8:44 AM PDT

Hey Teardrops...lol...You wear bits of dead animals!!!!!

.......... ..........

(Leathers come from trees right? ...lol...)

• 834 posts
    June 12, 2012 8:59 AM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Gad, lassie you do chat

Your friend did what friends do. - If you want to wander about, doing your own thing with an admiring entourage following you about, praising all your choices . . . . - Hire one

My wife's twin sister does not hesitate to tell her - "You look like hell" - "You're not going out wearing that are you?" - "Stop shoving me!"

Not sure what type of "friends" do that.  There is a difference between an entourage praising all you choices and you friends not condeming your choices. 

If you can't be yourself around your friends, then where can you be yourself.

• June 12, 2012 9:11 AM PDT
    Well I can see her making a joke about it if she thought is was silly - that's what friends do, but not wanting to be seen with you... that's a little uptight!

and for the once over disapproving look about what you are wearing, sounds like you need to walk away from her.
    • 1855 posts
    June 13, 2012 12:50 AM PDT
    I had a foxtail on the antenna of my old '68 Pontiac. Chevys and Fords wouldn't be caught dead parked anywhere near me.

Peace
  • Pat
    June 13, 2012 4:00 AM PDT
    I kinda like been there my wife of 22 years and counting gets me in tight spots. Last April we went to a swap meet and we ran into a few 1%ers there now my wife is new to this life. We are both disabled and she wanted them to move over so we could pass by. I use to ware that patch 25yrs. ago so you can see where this is going
  • June 13, 2012 4:56 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

Hey Teardrops...lol...You wear bits of dead animals!!!!!

.......... ..........

(Leathers come from trees right? ...lol...)

Duh Jetman, now why did I not think of that. So I guess I don't feel so bad after all....LOL