What is your Pet Pive

• May 21, 2012 2:19 AM PDT
    fiddlemike wrote...
    People who won't use spell check or learn English.

That's one of mine, Mike. 

Another is "One-uppers."  Even if it's a headache your talking about.  I can't stand the person who has one too (a worse one at that!). 
  • May 21, 2012 3:08 AM PDT
    I have to a catcha Trolley to my office and there are 2 stops close together. I catch the last stop cos I'm always running it close...this chick parks her car next to mine and then runs for the stop farthest away and that damn Trolalalalolley WAITS for her every time!!!  and I have to stand there and wait for the trolley...THAT (and a 3 ft flame lol that was a good one) really burns my ass!!
    • 1 posts
    May 21, 2012 3:42 AM PDT
    my biggest peeve is when I'm in a hurry to get some place, and dopes get infront of me, then slow down cause the phone rings, or got put the lippy on or have a shave...or stick to the speed lane under the speed limit...then the next one is people who think i embellish the stories i write to make em better...that peeves me off now end...and then there's those ones who say to use spell checker...I mean gawd darnit....How can i use spell checker when spell checker is wrong...I write in English usually...colour is spelt with a U in it...cause its english there is no such language as american...therefore your spellcheckers should be in english...I think that about covers it for now.....
    • 658 posts
    May 21, 2012 10:32 PM PDT
    The term "Customer Service" in the Health Care field! If I was in the Customer Service business, I'd be asking if you want fries with your burger or if you would like to exchange your item for something else. I give "Patient Care", Because I Care, now that's serving your customer.
    • 1855 posts
    May 22, 2012 12:17 AM PDT
    When the OL and I stopped to put on some rain gear cuz we know we'll be riding into the storm, and some well intentioned jerkoff shows me the weather on his freakin' I-phone like it's going to suddenly change things.

Peace
  • May 22, 2012 12:25 AM PDT
    Drivers on cell phones.
    • 9 posts
    May 22, 2012 12:32 AM PDT
    More from me...(I toll you I have a list...lol)

3. People who act like they need help, when they are really just being LAZY!!! (Suddenly Stupid Syndrome)

4. Women who sprinkle when they tinkle and leave their mess...UGHHH!!!!     (sorry guys...sharing w/ the ladies.)

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S.  Oh, and Mike?  I too, have been singed by the three foot dragon....lmao! 
    • 846 posts
    May 22, 2012 12:50 AM PDT

1. Anyone that doesn't show up on time. This holds to anyone that sets a time frame and doesn't show up till they are ready. Not I'm not a time freak i don't even wear a watch any more and the clock on the bike console is still flashing 12. But when I say I'll be some where at a particular time I'm there. Like my time is not as important as anyone else's. Even if its just to kick back.

2. Anyone who throws anything (coffee is the worst) out of there car window onto the road while talking on there cell phone as I sit behind them on my bike.
    • 16852 posts
    May 22, 2012 3:29 AM PDT
    Jonesy1340 wrote...
    cause its english there is no such language as american...

Americanized English with it's regional variants is quite proper I must say.

I wish the BBC had subtitles though.

• May 22, 2012 6:04 AM PDT
    1. Lying (huge pet peave)
    2. assjackets blocking intersections!
    • 0 posts
    May 22, 2012 6:44 AM PDT
    My biggest pet peeve is stupid people. Especially the ones that are too stupid to know how stupid they are.
    Second would be lying and trying to be someone you are not.

If you are a real person, accept your limitations, and don't care what other people think, You will have a lot of fun!
  • June 14, 2012 5:49 AM PDT
    My biggest pet peeve is angry people, not people who get angry on occasion, but the ones who aren't happy unless they're angry about something. You know the people that never have anything to say unless it's... here's what's pissing me off today, lets see how many others I can get to be pissed off with me.

Doesn't anything happy EVER happen in these peoples lives?
    • 3006 posts
    June 14, 2012 3:04 PM PDT
    StreetBobGirl wrote...
    fiddlemike wrote...
    People who won't use spell check or learn English.

That's one of mine, Mike. 

Another is "One-uppers."  Even if it's a headache your talking about.  I can't stand the person who has one too (a worse one at that!). 

roflmao,
    you must have met my Mother ..???   LOL
    • 79 posts
    June 14, 2012 4:25 PM PDT
    my brother is bigger than your brother kind of people no matter what the story is they have a better one
    • 9 posts
    June 14, 2012 5:03 PM PDT
    Thought of another one...man, I got a lot of these, huh? Does that make me...a drama queen? lol....

When the bagger's at the store, load ALL of the heavy stuff in the same bag, and seriously think it's gonna
    make it from car to house without breakin'...OR they pile heavy stuff...on top of my bread. WTH??? REALLY?

RIde Free
    Tweek
  • June 15, 2012 12:36 AM PDT
    Most of mine fall into one of these three categories:

1. People

2. Cell phones

3. People with cell phones

• June 16, 2012 7:41 AM PDT
    Pet Pive, hum well on message boards I think the folks that are too cowardly to use their real profile to make coments on other folks e-mail, posts, and blogs that either extemely negative, or to straight out call the poster or bloger a liar because they themselves have never heard of such a thing happening or whatever. If ya got to make a phony profile to make negative statements, rude comments, or flat out call folks a liar, take one step back and look at who's the cowardly fool that had to create a phony profile inorder to do such cowardly acts. If your such a badass biker and been there and done that then ya don't need to hide behind phony profile. Is it possible these trolls perfere to hide from life and are jealous of those of us whom did live our lives full throttle and are the "Real Deal's" while they be just "Phony Profiles" This I think is my largest Pet Pive, adult cowards! hum now that I've got that out y'all have a really great day! "T"
    • 5420 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:27 AM PDT
    Tammy75 wrote...
    My biggest pet peeve is angry people, not people who get angry on occasion, but the ones who aren't happy unless they're angry about something. You know the people that never have anything to say unless it's... here's what's pissing me off today, lets see how many others I can get to be pissed off with me.

Doesn't anything happy EVER happen in these peoples lives?