Who wants a FREE pair of sunglasses??

• 79 posts
    March 16, 2012 8:26 AM PDT

We're going to give away a pair of these sunglasses! All you have to do it comment on this post and tell us how much you like them or would use them. Winner will be chosen at random. Contest ends Sunday at 5pm central time.

Here's a link to our fan page on facebook. We giveaway sunglasses on a weekly basis. http://www.facebook.com/bikeroptix  />

Good Luck and ride safe this weekend!!

• 0 posts
    March 16, 2012 11:09 AM PDT
    IVE BEEN WEARING CHOPPERS FOR 5 YEARS OR SO NOW .ONLY EVER HAD ONE FAILURE..SUCKS RIDING AT NIGHT IN THE RAIN WITH ONE LENS ...THEY PRETTY BLOODY GOOD GLASSES THOUGH..CHEERS BOOF..OH YEAH I ALREADY DID THE FB THING
    • 1161 posts
    March 16, 2012 11:55 AM PDT
    Look very cool! Would match my jacket!
    • 567 posts
    March 16, 2012 1:16 PM PDT
    Man !!! I'd make them wrap arounds really look good.
    I too have already done the FB thang.
    • 2072 posts
    March 16, 2012 1:25 PM PDT
    Very cool.... AND, I am very good at doing "Free" !!!!!! I could really put a pair of these to good use !!!!
  • March 16, 2012 1:43 PM PDT
    cool looking glasses
    • 9 posts
    March 16, 2012 2:45 PM PDT
    Those look great, I never owned a pair. I'd wear them all the time and tell everyone about them if I had my own!
  • March 16, 2012 2:46 PM PDT
    killer shades
  • March 16, 2012 2:55 PM PDT
    I'd like them better if they were prescription,
    • 1516 posts
    March 16, 2012 4:17 PM PDT
    I like those kind of shades for riding, they work really well. I would use them everytime I rode..
    • 3006 posts
    March 17, 2012 6:17 PM PDT
    I would, and I quote,"WEAR THEM SUKRS LIKE I STOLE EM" end quote.
  • March 17, 2012 7:43 PM PDT
    I liked. If I win them I'm gonna put them into our raffle for Save The Ta Ta's & Blue Star Moms(supporting our troops!! in our Victory meets.

I also need prescriptions dang it LOL
    • 79 posts
    March 18, 2012 11:19 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    IVE BEEN WEARING CHOPPERS FOR 5 YEARS OR SO NOW .ONLY EVER HAD ONE FAILURE..SUCKS RIDING AT NIGHT IN THE RAIN WITH ONE LENS ...THEY PRETTY BLOODY GOOD GLASSES THOUGH..CHEERS BOOF..OH YEAH I ALREADY DID THE FB THING

Thanks!
    • 79 posts
    March 18, 2012 11:37 AM PDT
    Brewer wrote...
    I'd like them better if they were prescription,

If you need a precription pair I invite you to check out our site. We specialize in prescription sunglasses. All you need to do is pick a frame, submit your prescription and we will ship them to your door.
    • 79 posts
    March 18, 2012 11:38 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    I would, and I quote,"WEAR THEM SUKRS LIKE I STOLE EM" end quote.

lol
    • 79 posts
    March 18, 2012 11:41 AM PDT
    FishWitch wrote...
    I liked. If I win them I'm gonna put them into our raffle for Save The Ta Ta's & Blue Star Moms(supporting our troops!! in our Victory meets.

Thanks! If you need a prescription, we specialize in that. Select a frame, submit your prescription and we'll ship them to your door.
    • 79 posts
    March 18, 2012 11:42 AM PDT
    FishWitch wrote...

And that is a very cool thing to do btw! Gluck on the drawing!
    • 823 posts
    March 18, 2012 12:45 PM PDT
    What I want are sunglasses that get light at night and have readers in them. Seems like that is too much too ask so I have to go get my eyes checked and they tell me I need correction for up close only (readers) I spend $400 on prescription glasses. I lose them or break them approx. one week later. Then I go buy $5 wallyworld readers and jack some free safety glasses from work, both clear for night riding and sunglasses. Have to carry all three on my bike. I usually end up scratching or losing those pretty soon from all the switching around. Vicious circle and I HATE going to the eye doctor so they can tell me what I already know, "I need readers!"
    • 823 posts
    March 18, 2012 12:46 PM PDT
    Oh yea and I have already liked and continue to like, Cool site and great glasses!! Not slammin' you guys!! lol
    • 79 posts
    March 18, 2012 1:57 PM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    What I want are sunglasses that get light at night and have readers in them. Seems like that is too much too ask so I have to go get my eyes checked and they tell me I need correction for up close only (readers) I spend $400 on prescription glasses. I lose them or break them approx. one week later. Then I go buy $5 wallyworld readers and jack some free safety glasses from work, both clear for night riding and sunglasses. Have to carry all three on my bike. I usually end up scratching or losing those pretty soon from all the switching around. Vicious circle and I HATE going to the eye doctor so they can tell me what I already know, "I need readers!"

So what your saying is that you want transitions (changes with the light conditions)? You should have a warranty on your glasses. Of course, if you lose them there's really nothing you can do about that. But most places offer a warranty on the lenses and frames. All of our frames have warranties. Some of them have a lifetime warranty...There's a lot of choices when it comes to different lens designs. I would recommend if you need "readers" you get a pair of no line bificals with transitions technology. If your not wanting to spend the money on some quality eyewear I suggest you get your readers and get the "fitovers". They will fit over your readers. I don't think they are made with shatterproof lenses though. You might want to check into that first. I would hate for you to have a bug or rock shatter them right into your eyes. Hope that helps.
    • 823 posts
    March 18, 2012 4:15 PM PDT
    I guess what I want is no-line transitions with clear tops and reader bottoms without a prescription. I would pay good money for that.
    • 79 posts
    March 19, 2012 1:44 AM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    I guess what I want is no-line transitions with clear tops and reader bottoms without a prescription. I would pay good money for that.

Do you know what your add prescription is? There's a new lens called the relax. It's made with a .65 add at the bottom. It's not a strong power but it would give you that bump that's just enough to be able to read the speedo. We can make the lens at the top plano...which means no prescription. Is that what your looking for? Here's a link to a pdf that will explain it a little better.
    http://www.shamirlens.com/pdfs/76.pdf />

If you would like to talk more about it, just give us a call. 877-897-5630 x103

• March 19, 2012 2:36 AM PDT
    "They Are Good Glasses"
    • 79 posts
    March 19, 2012 7:13 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    "They Are Good Glasses"

Are you wearing a pair of these Jetman? Opinions from people that wear them is priceless...

• March 19, 2012 8:10 AM PDT
    I really like the looks of the glasses. I finally convinced my wife to ride with me. So now she needs
    gear. Not really sure she's doing it for me or the gear?