Becoming a Bagger.

• March 23, 2012 11:59 AM PDT
    After Bio-therapy, Bike-therapy should make you feel better.
    Good luck CJax..
  • March 28, 2012 12:02 PM PDT
    Last treatment on Mon., felt OK by noon yesterday. Had the stent removed today and man I feel good, almost all the pain is gone. Who would think a 6" peace of wire could cause so much pain. O_____________O
    The trike should be inspected and on the road by Mon. Time for the bike-therapy. I'm ready! See Ya' on the road!
    Thanks Again.
    • 0 posts
    March 28, 2012 5:15 PM PDT
    GO EASY MATE..FEEL YA WAY AROUND OUT THERE AND DONT MAKE YASELF CROOK AGAIN..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1855 posts
    March 29, 2012 1:20 AM PDT
    A new lease CJ!!! Live it. Things have definitely looked up.

Peace
    • 580 posts
    March 29, 2012 12:08 PM PDT
    Hear you on the bike therapy but take it easy. Sending good thoughts and big hugs and hope you can relax and enjoy a little now. Cancer sucks and several us on here have had it in some shape or form but great to see that you're getting on the ride side of beating the bugger.
  • March 31, 2012 1:43 AM PDT
    Took the trike for it's first putt and now my face hurts. Not from wind but from smilin :-)>
    • 0 posts
    March 31, 2012 4:35 AM PDT
    Best of luck to ya, you will be in our prayers
  • April 12, 2012 12:03 PM PDT
    Trike is legal and Therapy starts NOW! SeeYa on the road.
  • April 12, 2012 12:46 PM PDT
    Hope you recover 100%
  • April 27, 2012 12:48 PM PDT
    Trike therapy is going good. Workin on my 4th tank of fuel. Need a cooler for the back, my last one went south. 2 more weeks till I return to the DR. Had some infection and will be glad when the pain is gone. 
    Trike needs to loose a tooth on the trany sprocket then the gearing should be just right.
  • April 27, 2012 1:10 PM PDT
    Prayers over you for total healing
  • May 7, 2012 11:44 AM PDT
    Friday is the day of truth, We will see how well the treatments worked. Riding daily, so I'm getting plenty of therapy. Went racing Saturday, I know that did a lot of good. :-)>
    Thanks to every one for all the prayers and well wishes. I'm sure I'll be around for a long while, got to see our new Greatgrandtwins start high school at least.
  • May 11, 2012 12:19 AM PDT
    Going to the Dr. this morning to verify the cancer is all gone.
  • May 18, 2012 5:23 AM PDT
    Done!!!! The pathologist report came back NEG. The cancer is all gone. Now if the bleeding stops this weekend all will be great. Thanks to everyone for there prayers and well wishes it all worked and the best part is I still have a bladder.
  • May 18, 2012 6:13 AM PDT
    If it happens, take the bag with you on the bagger, but keep riding, it is what will keep you sane.
    • 5420 posts
    May 18, 2012 7:24 AM PDT
    That is Great News that the Cancer is GONE!!!!

We will keep praying for your continued good health!!!

• September 29, 2012 12:04 PM PDT
    Thanks again everyone. Things continue to improve. Pain is almost gone entirely. I'm feelin good! Life is grand! Ridein most every day. But not today it's rainin.