Becoming a Bagger.

• January 23, 2012 12:09 PM PST
    Prayers...good luck with the surgery.....and get well soon....
  • January 23, 2012 12:16 PM PST
    good luck brother!
    • 1 posts
    January 23, 2012 12:54 PM PST
    Sending healing vibes your way... Hope you are in the wind riding soon...;D
    • 611 posts
    January 23, 2012 2:55 PM PST
    2 Bagger... or NOT 2 bagger... THAT is the question. Whether tis nobler to bear the bags and tubes of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of pee, And by opposing, end them. To die, to sleep
    no more; and by a sleep, to say we end the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to? Ohhh, if only we knew what 'twould be the right course... So CJ, all this man is saying to you is.... Laugh at it all! Yourself, the crap yer mired in and the whole frigging world! Laugh and you WILL overcome!
    Edge Walker
  • January 26, 2012 5:13 AM PST
    Surgery went well, I won't know the outcome till Tues. Thanks again to everyone for all the help and support.
    Hope to put in the new ignition in the trike tomorrow and hear some smoke.
    • 19049 posts
    January 26, 2012 5:16 AM PST
    Happy to hear this CJ
    • 1780 posts
    January 26, 2012 5:20 AM PST
    Two Thumbs up to ya Mate!
    • 0 posts
    January 26, 2012 7:57 AM PST
    GOES EASY MATE AND DONT STRESS...CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    January 26, 2012 8:03 AM PST
    Glad to hear the hard part's over, Jack. Whatever the outcome, be blessed. And I'm thinkin' good thoughts for the tryke, and trips you and your wife, will be takin'. Rock and roll on, brother.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • January 30, 2012 8:51 AM PST
    OK, just back from the Doc the Tumor invaded the muscle, not sure about any other organs. Lungs are good, the Bladder and the Prostrate have to go.All must happen in the next week so I can make the first race of the season March 3rd. And I gota be well enough to take my honey out on V-Day.
    • 2 posts
    January 30, 2012 9:08 AM PST
    Tough break
    Happened to my father-in-law and he bested me at golf for the duration of his years
  • February 2, 2012 4:46 AM PST
    CJax wrote...
    OK, just back from the Doc the Tumor invaded the muscle, not sure about any other organs. Lungs are good, the Bladder and the Prostrate have to go.All must happen in the next week so I can make the first race of the season March 3rd. And I gota be well enough to take my honey out on V-Day.

I thought this thread was about you becoming a rider of a bagger, not YOU BECOMING A BAGGER yourself?

Too soon for jokes?

I hope you recover enough to have a great V-day with your sweety. Take things one day at a time and you will figure out what you can live with. Best wishes to ya!

• February 2, 2012 9:28 AM PST
    Wish they would make up there minds. Now were going to wait 4wks. and then go back in and see what is there. The second Dr. and surgeon wants to see if they got it all the first time. if it is clean good, if not they will try chemo. I at least have a bit of a reprieve. I'll make the first race of the season and the San Antonio Auto Rama and hopefully TNN. The trike is alive and will be on the road soon. Hopefully in time for V-Day. All depends on how much energy I can muster up. Still having a bit of pain from the surgery last week. Thanks again for all the good vibes, wishes and concerns from all the Brothers and Sisters out there. Hope we can meet on the road or track some day. Onward Thru The Fog.
    Fefe, I like Jokes and don't mind if I'm a part of it. And every day is a great day with my Honey. She was my girl friend 40yrs. ago lost for 35 and I married her 5yrs. ago.
  • February 2, 2012 9:58 AM PST
    Good luck Clax hope you kick ass on this latest test I know I speak for all Cyclefish Members when I say God Bless You and your Lady Prayers Out Bro Webby
    • 19049 posts
    February 2, 2012 8:35 PM PST
    Hang Tough friend. You are the man for the job.
  • February 3, 2012 2:39 AM PST
    CJax, Sir I know that the surgery has already happened so I hope that all turned out well for you. Having cancer is some of the most frightening and uncertain words a person can here. All I can say to you is this, do all the things you can to maintain a health life, no one in this world is perfect or perfect looking on the outside. Do some research on your cancer, go to the American Cancer Fountation I think its 18004 cancer they have a ton of information for you, and some of that information isn't what your doctor will tell you about your disease. Now we have to take charge of our own health, be proactive ask questions, get the information the more you know the better you will be treated. Doctors are after all only people, and not Gods, they will talk with you if you take and active interest. All of these actions will help you regain your "personal in charge" feeling, or you will feel you are in control of you not the cancer or any other items you may need to have. I from the bottom of me heart wish you quick painless healing and much joy to be discovered in the future. I will light a white candle for you, have a great one! "T"
    • 1 posts
    February 3, 2012 6:48 AM PST
    CJax, the lady above me is worth listening too. ( that doesn't look right ) but yoiu know what i mean...
  • February 14, 2012 8:43 AM PST
    Bein the Lucky Dog that I can some times be, I start Biotherapy on Monday, once a week for 6wk's. Interferon and BCG injected into the bladder. Yes! I get to keep mine. Takin My Honey to Dinner, not on the trike, but hopefully by Sat. we can go for a putt. Thanks again to everyone, I'm listening to the advice and thankful for the thoughts and well wishes.
    • 9 posts
    February 14, 2012 9:36 PM PST
    That's AWESOME Jack! Prayers DO work! So happy for you! You've got a lot of folks out here, standing beside you. Hang in there. You got some road time to look forward to!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 14, 2012 10:58 PM PST
    AWESOME like Tweek says Good luck Cjax you will be on that trike for sure. God Bless Ya.
    • 19049 posts
    February 14, 2012 11:07 PM PST
    We be happy things are continuing in a positive direction.
  • February 15, 2012 12:08 AM PST
    Great news to hear...keep it up!
  • March 23, 2012 11:20 AM PDT
    First one was easy then each treatment has been harder, one more treatment on Monday, then a three month break.
    Hope to get the trike inspected and registered next week when I'm able. Thanks again everyone for the prayers and support. See Me on the road real soon!
    • 2072 posts
    March 23, 2012 11:42 AM PDT
    ALWAYS glad to hear good news !!! Happy to hear things are working out for you !!!
  • March 23, 2012 11:50 AM PDT
    I happy that ya get to keep your parts man, but take the time and get the rest. Chemo and Radiation can kick the crap out of you. Our bodies make repairs when we're sleeping, so if your tired sleep you busy working on the insides! Take it easy and have a great day! "T"