Girl Riders - Like the Attention or Not

• 467 posts
    December 5, 2009 4:33 AM PST
    You should see some of the looks I get when I pull into the local drive in with my Min Pin and my Shihtzu/Westie on my tank with their goggles on! For some reason everyone feels the need to ask me if they ride with me--even though they just watched me take them off the tank and remove their goggles! LOL--here's your sign!
  • December 11, 2009 6:10 PM PST
    My wife started riding this past summer. She hasn't said anything about the attention YET, but I know she is eating it up. LOL..After 4 kids, she has sacrificed more of her youthfull figure than I, to be sure, so I know it feeds her soul to get the looks when she rolls on that throttle and that 1200 cackle starts to roar.....I don't get into the biker mentality that puts family second, so it is a great boon for me to have my wife enjoying that rush and knowing I'll never have to make excuses to ride 'cause she now craves it too.
  • December 22, 2009 4:58 AM PST
    As a woman who has reached middle age (way past 50), I had felt invisible for quite some time. Since I have taken up riding that is no longer the case. I definately get a lot more attention from men AND women. I have always had an adventuous side to me and the bike is a new extension of that. I think for women, seeing another woman riding a bike is an affirmation that maybe their time will come too, to try the things they would like to do, but life has gotten in the way or they just haven't gotten the courage yet. It's a turn on for me to gear up and hit the road and this old broad loves getting attention from the opposite sex.
  • g
    December 22, 2009 6:03 AM PST
    well done .
  • December 22, 2009 7:42 AM PST
    I enjoy the attention. Seems my husband notices it more than I do. When I do notice it I just grin and give a thumbs up. I live in a small town and don't have any women to ride with either. The men riders in the area have turned into friends and just accept a female in the crowd. I was out riding in the country one afternoon with one of our friends, we pulled into the store and he looked over at me and said... "your husband is is one lucky man, I'd give anything for my wife to be out here riding with me"...
    • 1780 posts
    December 24, 2009 3:29 AM PST
    There is Nothing in this world HOTTER than a female in LEATHERS riding her own bike. Mother of all that is right in the world I love that look!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dragon
  • December 24, 2009 3:59 AM PST
    Oh, when I see a hot girl riding solo I just look away... OK, I'm just curous if she upgraded from the stock seat or not.
  • December 24, 2009 4:47 AM PST
    I used to date a woman who had her own bike and would ride 'bitch' with her once in a while, that sparked a lot of comments too!
    • 1780 posts
    December 24, 2009 7:30 AM PST
    howlingwolf you are one hell of a dude to admit that......Ride on Man as long as the wind is in your hair!!

The Night Dragon
  • January 3, 2010 7:57 AM PST
    LOVE THE ATTENTION, EVEN BETTER WHEN AT A EVENT , AND ME AND THE GIRLS ALL DECIDE TO CLIMB ON TOGETHER BOUT BUTT NAKED. DEFINITELY A SHOW STOPPER. BELIEVE WE SHOULD DEFINITLY FLAUNT IT....WEATHER YOU RIDE ALONE OR SHOW OUT ON THE BACK OF ONE. AND FOR THOSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHO LOOK AND ROLL THEIR EYES AND TOOT UP THEIR SNOBBY NOSES....I KNOW AND AM PROUD THAT YOUR SHOW OF UNCERTAINY ABOUT MY LOOK AND BEHAVIOR IS JUST YOUR WAY OF MASKING THE FACT THAT I AM WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN YOUR FANTASIES. BIKER BITCHES ARE HOT!!!!
    • 1161 posts
    January 3, 2010 4:04 PM PST
    rynydaz wrote...
    LOVE THE ATTENTION, EVEN BETTER WHEN AT A EVENT , AND ME AND THE GIRLS ALL DECIDE TO CLIMB ON TOGETHER BOUT BUTT NAKED. DEFINITELY A SHOW STOPPER. BELIEVE WE SHOULD DEFINITLY FLAUNT IT....WEATHER YOU RIDE ALONE OR SHOW OUT ON THE BACK OF ONE. AND FOR THOSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHO LOOK AND ROLL THEIR EYES AND TOOT UP THEIR SNOBBY NOSES....I KNOW AND AM PROUD THAT YOUR SHOW OF UNCERTAINY ABOUT MY LOOK AND BEHAVIOR IS JUST YOUR WAY OF MASKING THE FACT THAT I AM WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN YOUR FANTASIES. BIKER BITCHES ARE HOT!!!!

• January 4, 2010 2:33 AM PST
    I get a few looks too but mostly because when I take my helmet off and they see the grey hair and the fact that I am a woman (tho it's hard to tell in this photo)...an 'older' woman at that, they are more than surprised more like shocked. But I usually get the thumbs up and 'now that's what I'm talkin' about' comments. I love it! From men and women! When I tell them I rode in my teens and now started again for my 60th, then they probably think I'm just nuts. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
  • January 4, 2010 3:15 AM PST
    rydyndaz nailed it!

• g
    January 4, 2010 3:34 AM PST
    sheezabiker wrote...
    I get a few looks too but mostly because when I take my helmet off and they see the grey hair and the fact that I am a woman (tho it's hard to tell in this photo)...an 'older' woman at that, they are more than surprised more like shocked. But I usually get the thumbs up and 'now that's what I'm talkin' about' comments. I love it! From men and women! When I tell them I rode in my teens and now started again for my 60th, then they probably think I'm just nuts. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

u got gum stuck to ur fingers ??
  • g
    January 4, 2010 3:35 AM PST
    duno ??....
  • January 4, 2010 5:00 AM PST
    rynydaz wrote...

I wanna party with this woman! 

• 190 posts
    January 9, 2010 4:55 AM PST
    I dont care how hot you are -or n ot. how thin or fat you are or whatever. ANY gal on a bike is WAY COOL with me and the embodiment of sexy. gals keep on stylin.......
    • 1780 posts
    January 9, 2010 5:06 AM PST
    Sing Sing ...you da man!
    Dragon
  • January 9, 2010 5:12 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Sing Sing ...you da man!
    Dragon

He certainly has a way with words as do you Nightdragon!
    • 28 posts
    January 9, 2010 5:28 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    It's a turn on for me to gear up and hit the road and this old broad loves getting attention from the opposite sex.

Girl, I can totally relate.  I look forward to the feeling of putting on the leathers!  I get to show the off fun side of me and not the corporate me.  Also, my husband likes to ride behind me and watch how others "eyeball" me (in a good way) as we ride by.  It cracks him up, but I also think he feels proud..."that biker chick is with him" and rollin her own wheels.

• January 11, 2010 12:03 PM PST
    Its all about being on the open road don't you think. me and my bike
    • 190 posts
    January 13, 2010 12:54 PM PST
    SideTrack i coulnt ride alongside you gal...as sexy as you are i'd end up french kissin a light pole....sho nuff...
    • 1161 posts
    January 13, 2010 1:16 PM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    SideTrack i coulnt ride alongside you gal...as sexy as you are i'd end up french kissin a light pole....sho nuff...

• January 19, 2010 7:25 AM PST
    I agree with most of the guys, if you ride they will watch. the more women that ride the better with me. RIDE on Girls!!!
  • January 19, 2010 7:32 AM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    SingSing wrote...

You guys are making my day. Thanks!