Who's Your Doppleganger?

• 1780 posts
    December 16, 2010 9:38 AM PST
    highrisk wrote...
    Believe it or not, These are the two for years I have been told I look like or remind people of............................................................ Jesus and Jame Hetfield of Metallica

Dude those are some pretty big shoes to fill......sorry sandal's
  • December 16, 2010 11:49 AM PST
    I have been told I look like Holly Hunter .
    • 1780 posts
    December 17, 2010 12:43 AM PST
    freckles wrote...

Yep I can see that....think you do
    • 19064 posts
    December 17, 2010 12:53 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    freckles wrote...

Yep I can see that....think you do

Whomever said that had good instinct fer he was right

• 9 posts
    December 17, 2010 2:26 AM PST
    freckles wrote...

Yea, I concur.
    • 567 posts
    December 17, 2010 5:07 AM PST
    freckles wrote...
    I agree with the others. I do see the resemblance.

Here's mine. Whadya think? Clint Eastwood? Harrison Ford? Gabby Hayes? LOL

• 567 posts
    December 17, 2010 5:08 AM PST
    Whoops !!! Missed that "Upload" button ....
    • 9 posts
    December 17, 2010 8:33 AM PST
    SolarBill............Beau Bridges, maybe?
    • 2072 posts
    December 17, 2010 10:10 AM PST
    I look just like Denzel Washington !!! (Oh wait, I'm a skinny white boy !!!) Oh well, I'm just as cool !!!!!!
  • December 18, 2010 11:47 PM PST
    freckles wrote...

more like Linda Hamilton from the Terminator movies
  • December 19, 2010 1:53 AM PST
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Robert Duvall...sorry no pic of him but I've been accused of having the demeanor and attitude of Robert n since I have little hair and I've had two people say I resemble him and he is my second favorite cowboy actor behingd John Wayne...

I love the smell of naplalm in the morning...
  • December 20, 2010 7:19 AM PST
    Bulldogjim wrote...
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Robert Duvall...sorry no pic of him but I've been accused of having the demeanor and attitude of Robert n since I have little hair and I've had two people say I resemble him and he is my second favorite cowboy actor behingd John Wayne...

I love the smell of naplalm in the morning...

Good pic of my twin there Jim.....
  • December 20, 2010 10:23 AM PST
    Ya its you! I took that pic when we were in country! LOL!!!!
  • December 20, 2010 10:47 AM PST
    Its not so much who you look like, but who you feel like...
  • December 20, 2010 10:51 AM PST
    I vote LadybugzRyer is twin to Bonnie Rait
  • December 20, 2010 12:24 PM PST
    Thanks Bulldogjim i love Bonnie Raitt. Some friends say my husband looks like Kid Rock... 

• 223 posts
    December 20, 2010 12:53 PM PST
    Wow, I see resemblances for all the actors everyone's mentioned! I've been told I look like Lara Flynn Boyle (is that her name?) and the chick from NCIS, Pauley Perette (sp?) and when I was younger and had blond hair, Meg Ryan.
  • December 20, 2010 7:45 PM PST
    I see the resemblances that all of you have listed especially our santa look a-like, Holly Hunter,Chuck Norris and Solarbill you look like Harvey Keitel to me, but the most amazing is you Beki with your dead on Miss Betty Page who for me was one of the most beautiful women of all time. I have several pictures of Miss Page around the house and your a dead ringer for her, right down to the same hair style.
    • 1780 posts
    December 21, 2010 12:10 AM PST
    LadybugsRyder wrote...
    Thanks Bulldogjim i love Bonnie Raitt. Some friends say my husband looks like Kid Rock... 

I can see it....just need to replace the head band with on of those beat up looking hats he wears.
    Night Dragon

• 1780 posts
    December 21, 2010 12:12 AM PST
    Bulldogjim wrote...

Sam Ellott ...my favorite actor....don't look like him, but I have his voice down pat, anytime I want to turn it on or off.
    • 580 posts
    December 23, 2010 12:36 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Bulldogjim wrote...

Sam Ellott ...my favorite actor....don't look like him, but I have his voice down pat, anytime I want to turn it on or off.

Sam Elliot - sex on legs with a voice to die for.  Probably a good job I can't hear ya talk on here  ND or Angel Eyes might be getting a run for her money

• 19064 posts
    December 23, 2010 12:51 AM PST
    Well Pati, I will add that I think a woman with a British accent is so sexy... When I visited your country way back when I fell in love at least twice a day.
    • 1780 posts
    December 23, 2010 5:17 AM PST
    Foot note from what Rex just said.......Back in 1971 when I returned from Southeast Asia I was stationed in California, (Single then) and the Women hated my Texas Accent. Made me sound like a Country Kid. Anyway long story short.....My single life sucked, so I knew I had to change something, soooooooo I began speaking with an English accent, and my world turn 180 degrees in no time. All was going my way, and then I ran into someone that lived in England at one time. Moral of story .....If ya want to speak like someone else ...better know a bit about that country.
    I love accents, and speaking like different people ....I still pratice a lot with different Countries, and Actors.
    Here is a list of my best
    Countries.....England, Australia, Middle East, Russia, German, Spanish.....Now these are all English just accents
    Actors....Sam Ellott, John Wayne (of course) Jimmy Stewart, Ron White, The cable guy, Johnny Carson....
    Howard Cosell......If I can hear them.....I can get close the first time, and then I pratice.
    I know....I know.......GET A LIFE!
  • December 26, 2010 3:57 AM PST
    when I let my hair grow I get Grizzly Adams a lot
  • January 19, 2011 3:03 AM PST
    LadybugsRyder wrote...

I can definitely see that.  Especially the grin!!!