All of the best people are on CF!

• 19046 posts
    August 27, 2010 10:18 AM PDT
    Rexbo47 wrote...
    "Yes you and your blue eyes are here.. what are we doing next Rex????"

We could probably make something happen in the valley if it's not too hot.

I may check out the Poker run in Wheatland on Sunday.

Major things soon to be announced at least as far as what I (that would be Mike, Rex, Rex the Road Dog or Namexa (how does that last name get ya?))
    am soon to be doing. Some of my friends already have a clue what this is but no one knows the extent and direction. Now don't be looking at your compass Rex...or was that Rexbo???

• 834 posts
    September 3, 2010 4:58 AM PDT
    Yep, great people, but sometimes a little confusing
    • 0 posts
    September 3, 2010 8:44 AM PDT
    Lucky theres only one me.................. I was funnier than shit watching peoples faces when i was introduced. The easiest way for you mob to say my name is Wolf with a B instead of W......Miss you mob be riding with you in spirit.. Lotsa Love and Beer ....ya mate Boof
  • October 15, 2010 6:22 AM PDT
    I know I have made some great online friends here...just really hoping to get to meet some in person soon!
  • October 15, 2010 9:23 AM PDT
    SweetSoftTail wrote...
    I know I have made some great online friends here...just really hoping to get to meet some in person soon!
     I just saw that you are in LA. Close to Lucky and Laura and a bunch of other CF'ers! You should have no trouble with a local meet and greet! Wish Malissa and I could be there.You could always go to Sturgis next year,be a lot of us there again
    • 19046 posts
    October 15, 2010 11:28 PM PDT
    Hey Diane I am gonna be in Ca sometime between Dec and Jan. We gonna have a mini meet & greet. Surely hoping to see you and many other CF's from the So CA area.
    • 1516 posts
    December 17, 2012 7:52 AM PST
    Just reading this whole things again.. just to funny
    • 5420 posts
    December 17, 2012 9:11 AM PST
    Yep, we all need to get together again! Most of us will be at the Redwood Run. Even Mike (one of the Rex's) is going to try to make it this year.  Now we just need to get Doug and Mal to make the trip again!!!
    • 9 posts
    December 17, 2012 10:49 AM PST

"Well,  I reckon, we're just gonna half ta be friends, without the "MEET AND GREET" EH?
    At least for the time bein'.  Don't have a bike ATM, but with the Lord's help, I'm hopin'
    that will happen...soon.  My friends here, have been so encouraging to me, and I can't wait for the day when we get to lift tankards TOGETHER!

Without a doubt, you have met, OR will meet, right here, the best, that this life has to offer.

Run, Ride, and Go with that, my new found friend.

Cause,

It just don't..
    Get any better than this....!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 1 posts
    December 17, 2012 1:56 PM PST
    boof sounds more like poof....only with a B......does that make it any easier?
    • 844 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:47 AM PST
    Got to agree. I have met some great people here and a number of new riding buddies. I just wish I could meet more of my CycleFish friends in person. Maybe I might have to go to the Redwood Run with you guys?
  • December 18, 2012 7:56 AM PST
    yeah, I agree with historical events...
    • 844 posts
    December 18, 2012 9:40 AM PST
    Not sure if I would class the Redwood Run as an historical event, but it does sound like a good time!