All of the best people are on CF!

• August 20, 2010 2:39 PM PDT
     Sorry it's taken me so long to put this up, but I'm still recovering from Sturgis.  Malissa and I just wanted to say how much we enjoyed meeting so many of our CF family members in Sturgis.   We have met the greatest people through this website.  It was great to reconnect with Raywood, Deener and High Risk!  It was wonderful to finally meet, Debra Jo, Richard, Claudia, Clive, Rexbo, AK47, Goomba and Mike and last but not least, BUFFY!   I'm sure we have left someone out.  If I didn't see your boobs I might not remember your name! lol lol  Oh almost forgot the Aussie contingent, Boof and Marney!   Lucky and Laura did a great job with the meet & greet and we cant wait to do it again next year.....Maybe at Glencoe??  lol  
    • 1516 posts
    August 20, 2010 2:52 PM PDT
    Hey wolfhound, I so totally agree, all the best people are on CF.. that so includes you and Malissa, thanks so much for going out of your way to get me that shirt and to just be the great people that you are! I am looking forward to meeting up with you again.. if you ever come to CA, you will have more than one place to stay
  • August 20, 2010 3:16 PM PDT
    Careful about those offers we tend to show up! LOL!
    • 19034 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:19 PM PDT
    Hey I am going to CA sometime??!!??
    • 277 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:23 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

I suppose you'll be staying with us AGAIN?  I have the gingerale...you bring the Jack.

• 19034 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:26 PM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

I suppose you'll be staying with us AGAIN?  I have the gingerale...you bring the Jack.

DEAL!!!

• August 20, 2010 3:28 PM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jack and gingerale? Sounds theraputic.... Doctor, Doctor... HA HA! Sorry to have missed all the fun!!
    Coop  

@Mike ~ does that come with ceegars? HA HA HA!!!

G(with a C)

• 19034 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:41 PM PDT
    Yeah, I'll have a bit of both with me. But maybe I will bring the Gentleman Jack, put it on ice, and have a really good cigar.
    Oh, and there is a reason they call it medicine ya know...
  • August 20, 2010 3:43 PM PDT
    Now that sounds just fine... ahhhhhhhhhhhh ;-)
    • 5420 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:45 PM PDT
    Thanks Doug, it was great meeting you guys too.  Next year we will most likely be somewhere other than the Chip.  I think they kind of outlived the Legand of the Legandary Buffalo Chip.

Mallisa, after you stop by Debs, you guys can continue down the coast and visit us!!!
    • 19034 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:46 PM PDT
    I will make it to WA state too. Blackpearl, you have the glasses loaded with ice and I will bring the Jack.
    • 5420 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:48 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Yeah, I'll have a bit of both with me. But maybe I will bring the Gentleman Jack, put it on ice, and have a really good cigar.
    Oh, and there is a reason they call it medicine ya know...

Lookin'  forward to sitting in the back yard enjoying that Jack and cigar with ya Mike.  Greg, if your up for a run down the coast, you're more than welcome to join us!!!

• August 20, 2010 3:48 PM PDT
    You got it my friend ~ neat or with a splash of soda?
    (only reason I say that is I saw the girls go out the door of the trailer backwards one time... before I even got a sip on the maiden voyage!! They were 'happy'... ha ha ha!)
    • 19034 posts
    August 20, 2010 3:54 PM PDT
    When it is Gentle Jack it is straight, I sometime use ginger ale or water for Jack Black. Ice always!
    • 1516 posts
    August 20, 2010 4:49 PM PDT
    Mike you are always welcome at my house too!! I would love to finally met up with you! We need to have a M&G that we can all make it too.
    • 0 posts
    August 20, 2010 6:56 PM PDT
    Well if any of Y'all get this far south give us a yell and well push the still outta the back room! Was great getting on the drink with you mob!
  • August 21, 2010 1:11 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Thanks Doug, it was great meeting you guys too.  Next year we will most likely be somewhere other than the Chip.  I think they kind of outlived the Legand of the Legandary Buffalo Chip.

Mallisa, after you stop by Debs, you guys can continue down the coast and visit us!!!

Lucky, I am sure that is in our future!   We will have to do a CF tour of CA ala Buffy! lol

• 5420 posts
    August 21, 2010 5:42 PM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Well if any of Y'all get this far south give us a yell and well push the still outta the back room! Was great getting on the drink with you mob!

I would rather sleep WITH the still if that's ok with you

• 0 posts
    August 21, 2010 7:51 PM PDT
    Well Y'all know ya welcome! I need an excuse to get on the moonshine!
    • 1516 posts
    August 25, 2010 2:30 PM PDT
    Mal, (motamalissa) have I told you lately that I love you?? I got my gorgeous top today and I so appreciate you sending it to me. You are the very best!!! Thanks again..
  • August 25, 2010 2:40 PM PDT
    Hey now beauty,t'was my idea too lol! As long as you are happy all is well!
    • 910 posts
    August 25, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    You can say that again Doug! I loved meeting you all! Heck... after Sturgis I started thinking about NEXT summer's road trip so I can see you all again. *lol*
    • 1516 posts
    August 25, 2010 2:52 PM PDT
    Ok Ok,, I didn't mean to leave you out.. I love you too Doug!! You two are just the best of people. I am looking forward to meeting up with you both again soon!!!
  • August 25, 2010 3:04 PM PDT
    Best people are on Cyclefish?

Of corse! I'm here aren't I???

Had a ball meeting y'all!

Can't wait fer the next one...

P.S. ~ New photos up.
    • 1516 posts
    August 25, 2010 3:15 PM PDT
    Rexbo47 wrote...
    Best people are on Cyclefish?

Of corse! I'm here aren't I???

Had a ball meeting y'all!

Can't wait fer the next one...

P.S. ~ New photos up.

Yes you and  your blue eyes are here.. what are we doing next Rex????