Buffy World Tour....Mobile, Alabama

• 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:52 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Alright ya'll; enough fun for me in one night, I'm out of here....See ya'll tomorrow.

Oh yeah...all talk and then gets scared and goes to bed!!!!

Oh you got a whippin coming yer way next time I see you lil girl ...See ya tomorrow...Good night

• 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:55 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    All that chatter made me hungry... I went to get a snack...

Yea we know; your going to wake mama up.....LOL!

• 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:56 PM PDT
    DAMNIT!!!!...I'm outta here; enough of yall's BS....LMAO!!! Good Night!
  • July 25, 2010 4:58 PM PDT
    honey!??hungry??
  • July 25, 2010 5:05 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Alright ya'll; enough fun for me in one night, I'm out of here....See ya'll tomorrow.

Oh yeah...all talk and then gets scared and goes to bed!!!!

Oh you got a whippin coming yer way next time I see you lil girl ...See ya tomorrow...Good night

I'm shaken in my boots!!! LOL Oh, crap I'm wearing flip flops!!!
    • 1066 posts
    July 25, 2010 11:33 PM PDT
    Man, this is one hell of a conversation to walk into, first thing in the morning. Lol
    • 568 posts
    July 26, 2010 12:26 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Man, this is one hell of a conversation to walk into, first thing in the morning. Lol

ditto!

i log off late at nite here, and all hell breaks loose on CF...

then i try te have a (late) brekkie, but it gets spewed all over the keyboard - snorting & choking here!

ye guys are something.... 

sarge, spot on 'bout the 'normal'
  • July 26, 2010 1:07 AM PDT
    Shit!!! You guys are just looking at the aftermath! Ya shoulda been here when all hell was breaking loose! Duck and cover! Every man for himself! Damn the torpedos and full speed ahead! Kill'em all an let God sort'em out! Yeah! it got just slightly "squirrely" fer a while!
  • July 26, 2010 2:21 AM PDT
    Damn....he just likes getting slapped!!!
    • 910 posts
    July 26, 2010 2:25 AM PDT
    <----- having a good laugh. CF is the best way to start my day (ok. ONE of the best ways) Now I can get out and enjoy being a tourist. Miss you all Love you all... see some of you soon. :-)
  • July 26, 2010 3:52 AM PDT
    if all the guilty are on again tonight, ROUND 2!
  • July 26, 2010 5:13 AM PDT
    if all the guilty are on again tonight, ROUND 2!

Actually, I think it would be round 3!    If we are going to be the enertainment committee around here we're going to have to start charging admission. LOL
    • 5420 posts
    August 17, 2010 4:18 AM PDT
    The AdventureGirl Mobile is certainly showing its miles on this trip.  But it should still weigh the same because the weight of the dirt is about the same as the weight of the parts that have fallen off...
    • 5420 posts
    August 17, 2010 4:20 AM PDT
    Oh my, Could this be the end of the Buffy World Tour.....
    • 910 posts
    August 18, 2010 1:33 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Oh my, Could this be the end of the Buffy World Tour.....

Hey Lucky this is Funny! I'm going to have to make that my profile pic. *lol* But... the tour must go on ;-p
    • 910 posts
    August 18, 2010 1:38 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    The AdventureGirl Mobile is certainly showing its miles on this trip.  But it should still weigh the same because the weight of the dirt is about the same as the weight of the parts that have fallen off...

Funny thing about this road weary little cage, as much as I bring with me to share with the fine folks of CF at the M&Gs, on the road, and at Rallies, they give me back triple so instead of getting lighter it's getting heavier as I move along.
    • 568 posts
    August 18, 2010 1:44 AM PDT
    i realy likes this, Buffy...