Buffy World Tour....Mobile, Alabama

• 1066 posts
    July 25, 2010 2:58 PM PDT
    All I can say is God Bless the Cyclefish family. You're all a bunch of great folks. Atta Boys to Blaine & Allen.
  • July 25, 2010 3:50 PM PDT
    Normal?  Now badinfluence, are you suggesting we ain't normal?  Jest cause we ride loud, unpredictable machines, look like we eat small children fer breakfast and belch, fart an pick our noses (and our asses) whenever we please. Does that make us not normal? Or is the word Abnormal? I don't know bout y'all but, it's them other "folks" that ain't normal! Me??? I like to think I'm jest as normal as the next person I happen to be riding with... Just kidding bro...  I know what ya meant.  But... It's them folks that ain't NORMAL!!! Running around like a bunch of piss-ants. Got their little cell phone with GPS (Gotta Piss Somewhere) programs in it. Telling them where to be, when to be there, and how to get there. Getting thru life loaded with stress, anger and resentment cause they ain't discovered that joyous feeling of rolling down a stretch of open road with the wind in yer face and a rumbling two-wheeler under ya...   That's normal, right???    Sarge...
  • July 25, 2010 3:52 PM PDT
    my apologies there sarge, i had it figured all wrong. GPS! that shit is funny!
  • July 25, 2010 3:57 PM PDT
    Naw man... We're normal... They're screwed up!!!
  • July 25, 2010 3:58 PM PDT
    As you can tell, I'm an old fashioned use the map guy... Don't like that electronic guidance crap!
  • July 25, 2010 4:02 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Normal?  Now badinfluence, are you suggesting we ain't normal?  Jest cause we ride loud, unpredictable machines, look like we eat small children fer breakfast and belch, fart an pick our noses (and our asses) whenever we please. Does that make us not normal? Or is the word Abnormal? I don't know bout y'all but, it's them other "folks" that ain't normal! Me??? I like to think I'm jest as normal as the next person I happen to be riding with... Just kidding bro...  I know what ya meant.  But... It's them folks that ain't NORMAL!!! Running around like a bunch of piss-ants. Got their little cell phone with GPS (Gotta Piss Somewhere) programs in it. Telling them where to be, when to be there, and how to get there. Getting thru life loaded with stress, anger and resentment cause they ain't discovered that joyous feeling of rolling down a stretch of open road with the wind in yer face and a rumbling two-wheeler under ya...   That's normal, right???    Sarge...

I like the way you think Sarge,but....when your pickin your nose and your ass please use a hand sanitizer in between pickens!  Koodies!!!!!
    • 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:02 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    You guys are the best looking out for our girl Buffy!!! Nice photo of you guys.

Hey, if you got the money honey, I got the time

• July 25, 2010 4:04 PM PDT
    So sidetrack, are you saying no "Pickin and licking?"
  • July 25, 2010 4:10 PM PDT
    so it begins! let me get my popcorn!
  • July 25, 2010 4:10 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...

NO pickin and lickin! And, I can pretty much bet Jessie isn't gonna let lick to pick anything else either! LOL
    • 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:11 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...

Maybe licking and sticking.................................................like a postage stamp

• July 25, 2010 4:11 PM PDT
    Money??? Hey Blaine.... I'm very, very easy but, really, really EXPENSIVE!!!!
  • July 25, 2010 4:12 PM PDT
    You got it Derek... Just like a three ring circus loaded with MONKEYS!!!!!
  • July 25, 2010 4:13 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    As you can tell, I'm an old fashioned use the map guy... Don't like that electronic guidance crap!

what is a map? geting lost is half the fun
  • July 25, 2010 4:13 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    You guys are the best looking out for our girl Buffy!!! Nice photo of you guys.

Hey, if you got the money honey, I got the time

Break out the big bucks, big boy!!!

• 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:15 PM PDT
    Where's my friend sidetrack at? I got a package I need wrapped
  • July 25, 2010 4:20 PM PDT
    Hey! Who you think she is? One of Santa's Elves???
  • July 25, 2010 4:22 PM PDT
    yea, kinky! wait, was that one of the seven dwarves?
  • July 25, 2010 4:22 PM PDT
    I know exactly what package he needs wrapped. Got scissors and tape on the table right next to me.
  • July 25, 2010 4:23 PM PDT
    PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE TAPE!
  • July 25, 2010 4:23 PM PDT
    Keep a good grip on the scissors and just forget about the damn tape!!!!
    • 413 posts
    July 25, 2010 4:26 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I know exactly what package he needs wrapped. Got scissors and tape on the table right next to me.

Oh; a kinky gal hey...
  • July 25, 2010 4:27 PM PDT
    you guys want to take all the fun out!!! LOL
  • July 25, 2010 4:28 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

Oh; a kinky gal hey...

I'll not tell.....
  • July 25, 2010 4:28 PM PDT
    i think that is what he was aiming for, taking the fun out!