BROKEN

• 1780 posts
    July 15, 2010 12:49 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Ezzy, you hang in there and win the fight, it will be worth the effort. And besides, if ya don't hang in, I'll have to drag my Peg Leg ass over there to kick yours. Love ya bro.

Hey if Hollywood (usually mild manored) get's that out spoken......then you had better do what he say's. Got to watch out for the silent ones, there the most dangerous ones of all.
  • July 15, 2010 12:54 AM PDT
    That's what was discovered about Ray1340 at the Bowling Green M & G.... Watch out fer the "quiet ones".....
  • July 15, 2010 12:55 AM PDT
    Hey Dragon.. Something like that must've happened to Taco.... He still ain't got his head outta the bucket though!
    • 1780 posts
    July 15, 2010 1:01 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Hey Dragon.. Something like that must've happened to Taco.... He still ain't got his head outta the bucket though!

Sarge now THAT was funny as hell     
  • July 15, 2010 1:52 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...
      Also.... Always keep a small wastebucket (trashcan) beside the bed on "those" nights! Makes it a lot easier when ya gonna "BARF"...  That way it's not all over the bedroom, hallway and bathroom! Keeps yer arse outta trouble fer messing things up.

MacDill AFB Tampa Florida 1969 at the NCO Club.....drink 7 Singapore Slings, and did the trash can thing. A little to much lean over the bed and in the can I go head first for the rest of the night.      I have not had a Singapore Sling since then, and if I even smell one, I get a little woosey.
    Dragon

i got hammered on sloe gin a long time ago, to this day, i can't handle the smell of a cherry coke, feel the heaves comin on!
    • 1066 posts
    July 15, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    Never, and I do mean never, get hammered on regular Gin. I did that almost 40years ago, I still cant stand the smell of the stuff.
    • 352 posts
    July 15, 2010 5:21 AM PDT
    lol - I can't do Scotch..mostly the same thing as Hollywood - it's almost a sure ralph mix for me
  • July 15, 2010 7:06 AM PDT
    Well... My drink to avoid is Vodka. Got sick on it once, had the dry heaves for a whole day and haven't been able to "stomach" it since! Got way deep in trouble once drinking Tequila! Cost me an Article 15 an $600....
    • 352 posts
    July 15, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    lol - everyone gets way deep in trouble with Tequila.

I love Vodka...Kettle One on the rocks with a twist of lemon is my going out party drink. Of course me and the Captain are on a first name basis when I can't get some good aged sip'n rum.
  • July 15, 2010 2:30 PM PDT
    I cant do Vodka, wont do Vodka ever again. Back in 2000 when I first moved to Azerbaijan the director of the clinic where I was teaching was this old drunk Russian Doctor who made it his business to get the newbe shit faced on bad cheep Vodka, and me being the only American to ever work there made him even more determined Every day for the first week we would go to lunch and never find our way back. Lord knows I tried my best to keep up but after a week i had to give up
  • July 15, 2010 2:39 PM PDT
    I like to mix Gin and Squirt soda pop. Kinda tastes like a Tom Collins cocktail... Not near as complicated though...
    • 568 posts
    July 21, 2010 3:42 AM PDT
     how come a lot of threads recently turn into a BOOZE discussion?! LOL (see the profile pics 'un)

well, the infection seems ta be all but killed, i'm still waiting fer the go-ahead ta put weight on the leg again, and drop te 1 crutch only.

went te a party the week-end, with the newly formed club (ask Dyna fer this 'un), sweet jeeebus did i need a PISS-UP badly...

BEER, BEER, and more BEER, then a bro came up with SHOTS of VODKA with GRENADINE and TABASCO: frigging yummyy if ye ask me, and they worked well as UPPERS while they lasted, i'm not too familiar wid VODKA, but i loved them...

ty Dyna and all the bros and siss, fer a beautiful hoolay!

ezzy 'bones'
    • 1066 posts
    July 21, 2010 3:54 AM PDT
    Glad you had a good weekend Ezzy. Also glad to hear the infection is losing the battle. As for the threads going booze related, see how we are. Lol It sounds like your spirits have improved, and that sure is good to hear brother.
    • 513 posts
    July 21, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
     how come a lot of threads recently turn into a BOOZE discussion?! LOL (see the profile pics 'un)

well, the infection seems ta be all but killed, i'm still waiting fer the go-ahead ta put weight on the leg again, and drop te 1 crutch only.

went te a party the week-end, with the newly formed club (ask Dyna fer this 'un), sweet jeeebus did i need a PISS-UP badly...

BEER, BEER, and more BEER, then a bro came up with SHOTS of VODKA with GRENADINE and TABASCO: frigging yummyy if ye ask me, and they worked well as UPPERS while they lasted, i'm not too familiar wid VODKA, but i loved them...

ty Dyna and all the bros and siss, fer a beautiful hoolay!

ezzy 'bones'

Not to mention ye finished off the Mojitos  Was a pleasure to see you in good form Ezzy.
    And now that you have a club to lean on and look after you the better. Was great fun though, looking forward to the next one.

• 568 posts
    July 21, 2010 8:36 AM PDT

Dyna wrote...
    Not to mention ye finished off the Mojitos  Was a pleasure to see you in good form Ezzy.
    And now that you have a club to lean on and look after you the better. Was great fun though, looking forward to the next one.

i thought those mojitos finished off ME! LOL
    • 513 posts
    July 21, 2010 8:50 AM PDT
     No was not them, it was ugly's short that finishes everything

The boys were great on the guitar, I have not had a laugh like that in ages, hope the next is REAL soon....although somebody was missing!!!!!
  • July 22, 2010 2:32 PM PDT
    Sorry to hear of your plite. You could write a book to help other Bikers to have the courage to share their frustrations with others as a way of healing their mind and heart, I'm sure the CF floks would love to be quoted in your book for their help and inspiration in helping you vent and be comforted by your very large family of Bikers that understand the frustration you are going thru. Their experiences and yours could just help another biker in your possition to keep their sanity and be strong thru their healling. As it sounds like the CF family has done for you. You sound much better and seem to have a better out look going on. Family is good. Prayers are good to and I am putting you in my prayer circle so your healing will be faster and your heart will be happier and stay possitive. Your strength so far has been awesome. Keep it up!  Hugs!  Suzi