BROKEN

• g
    July 10, 2010 7:25 AM PDT
    lol.big irish men and their drink ,
    • 1066 posts
    July 10, 2010 9:03 AM PDT
    Thanks for the good, and kind words my Brothers and Sisters. I had a lot of pity parties in the past, and then I thought , How Damned Dumb, And Pathetic Am I. No one is feeling sorry for me except ME! Pretty stupid, but it sometimes goes with the territory. Really the only reason for the Self Pity was, I thought I would never ride again. Like I said, Thank You All for the Words, it means a lot. Enough of that. If Anyone Pities Me, they're the fool. Life hands ya lemons, make lemonade, with a fifth of Vodka. I Love You People, You're The Greatest.
    • 1780 posts
    July 10, 2010 10:28 AM PDT
    EZZY this may seem somewhat corny, and laugh if you must but when I'm bumped out about something I watch this clip from the movie Independence Day.

Dragon
    Maybe it will cheer ya up as well............

• 1780 posts
    July 10, 2010 10:43 AM PDT
    EZZY here is a GREAT song that will surely move your sole, and put fire in your heart.

Dragon

Sorry let me try again
    • 1509 posts
    July 10, 2010 10:44 AM PDT
    Brother I will add you to my prayer list. I don't know what the value of faith inGod you give priority to but hav been in a similar situation. 13 months down time due to a work injury Prior to signing up on CF. I believe and have faith in my savior that if you turn all your concerns over to the lord he will remove your concerns and help you make it through this trail. All things good come to those who believe. May you find the faith and ask God to come into your heart and heal you and make you well and may you have the courage to accept Gods will as the best guide for your life.

Please don't remove this from this link for it is for ezzy. not to stir up concerns about religion.
    • 1780 posts
    July 10, 2010 10:47 AM PDT
    One more time........

• 1780 posts
    July 10, 2010 10:51 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    One more time........

I give up,.....not sure what happen...sorry
  • g
    July 10, 2010 11:06 AM PDT
    llf.that will do kenny ,lol
    • 513 posts
    July 10, 2010 11:12 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    lol.big irish men and their drink ,

HAHAHAHAHA! a scotty slagging an irishman about drink! 

Dragon, Ezzy can not only keep up but does excel himself when it comes to partying, that is why he is my brother and my good friend. He is usually one of the most upbeat positive people I know.

• g
    July 10, 2010 11:15 AM PDT
    lol.same blood bro ...lol
  • July 10, 2010 4:22 PM PDT
    ezzy ? you just fixed yourself by taking the time to write all that n by the responses you got now we all know excatly what the hell your going thru....my brother ? the universe is on your side cause your a good person that's being tested.

Soooooo my mother "Jewel Vietta Schlean Reeves Schroeder" RIP...always said there is a silver lining behind every cloud, ya just gotta look...........................you always be ezzyrider n you will be ezzyriding again but for now you can be the coolest ezzydriver there ever was....I personaly am glad you are alive to share your pain with all of you CF family

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...in you temperory case.....DRIVE STRONG.....
    • 568 posts
    July 10, 2010 9:01 PM PDT
    aaaw, that's sweet RJ!

@ Dyna: so the rest must be pretty depressing people, i assume?! 

@ Dragon: thanx fer that, now i'm curious, what was that ye tried ta upload?!

PS- good mornins everybody!
  • g
    July 10, 2010 9:03 PM PDT
    top to the morrning to u .
  • g
    July 10, 2010 9:04 PM PDT
    or is it top o the morning ..??
  • g
    July 10, 2010 9:04 PM PDT
    anways ,..........MORNING .
    • 413 posts
    July 10, 2010 9:59 PM PDT
    Good Morning Brother ezz and brother g 
    • 1780 posts
    July 10, 2010 11:45 PM PDT
    EZZY I was trying to up load a song by the group Survivor called "Eye of the Tiger"....not sure what happen
    Be cool
    • 1066 posts
    July 10, 2010 11:46 PM PDT
    Good morning Ezzy, and everyone else.
    • 352 posts
    July 11, 2010 12:51 AM PDT
    morning all o/
  • July 11, 2010 1:31 AM PDT
    Good morning to all My Brothers of CF. Hope your day is filled with sunshine and cool breezes.
    • 910 posts
    July 11, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    Ciao Ciao ezzy.
    • 1516 posts
    July 11, 2010 7:10 AM PDT
    Good Morning guys and gals.. nice new photo Buffy
    • 1780 posts
    July 11, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    "WE SHALL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT" holy crap that sends chills up my back. Say it with me...We Shall Not Go Quietly Into The Night, We Shall Not Give Up Without A Fight.................................Damn it HOO RA.........Think I will go out and kick the shit out of some punk ass. I am Moved..........by this experience.......Shout this to the Mountains
    Of course I have had a couple glasses of wine and a couple of Rum and Cokes, but by damn that shouldn't matter.
    Should it????????????? I'm still moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 11, 2010 9:00 AM PDT
    Hey EZZY you need to look at the Cycle Fish Family as the 7th Calvery, we will always be there for you. Here's a little video of the 7th Calvery in Vietnam. Lean on us my Brother, and we shall pull you through................................
    For your entertainment......."The 7TH Calvery".....For the guys that give a crap about this war / gun business. You will see a M-60 and a Mini Gun used in the clip. Both were 7.62X51 Rounds, about the same as a 30-06 round. Quiet a kick fired out of a hand held weapon. The 308 on the other hand is a far better cal for  a down for the count round. You can put several 223 rounds into a enemy, and they will still come after you. A 308 round is different. one round into body mass is all it takes. (sorry for the ladies on this post) It's a guy thing. However the gun Rambo is using is a 50 Cal, which is a huge round. The world War II Fighter Acft. used a 50 cal round to bring down enemy Acft. Very bad ass round. You will also notice a guy using a Barret 50 Cal Sniper Rifle which is a 10 shot semi automatic hand held rifle. Once again sorry ladies....this is a guy thing.

• 413 posts
    July 11, 2010 9:00 AM PDT
    LOL! Oooh Raaah! Got me motivated and I'm freakin straight as an arrow!! GO KICK SOME ASS RAMBO!!!...LOL!