July 11, 2010 9:08 AM PDT

Rambo in action with the 50 Cal.....OMG what a weapon
    • 601 posts
    July 11, 2010 10:13 AM PDT
    if your going to make a mess.................make a big mess
    • 568 posts
    July 11, 2010 10:20 AM PDT
     I prefer this!

the gesture is known as CORNA in Italy (= horns) and 'tis used ta fend off the evil eye, and bad luck in general
  • July 11, 2010 10:42 AM PDT
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DRINKING DRAGON!!!!! OMG.....where's Debby??? Is she hiding in the closet....under the bed with her 9 MM??
    • 352 posts
    July 11, 2010 10:44 AM PDT
    I said it before...I think the Headband is to tight
  • July 11, 2010 10:56 AM PDT
    Jeez, he better take it off!!! LOL
    • 1066 posts
    July 11, 2010 10:59 AM PDT
    Easy Dragon, Easy. You into blowin stuff up today, huh?
    • 1780 posts
    July 11, 2010 11:13 AM PDT
    Hey it's Dragon un-pluged.........every now and then..........let loose
    • 1780 posts
    July 11, 2010 11:14 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
     I prefer this!

the gesture is known as CORNA in Italy (= horns) and 'tis used ta fend off the evil eye, and bad luck in general

BAD ASS all the way................................hell yea
    • 1780 posts
    July 11, 2010 11:16 AM PDT
    Come on i know some of you want to cut loose sometimes......well today was my cut loose day, because Angel Eyes was at work..........................out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cutting loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 413 posts
    July 11, 2010 11:26 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Come on i know some of you want to cut loose sometimes......well today was my cut loose day, because Angel Eyes was at work..........................out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cutting loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer right man!!!...I cut loose every feckin day; just ask the boys when ya meet em next year at central II....LOL!

• 413 posts
    July 11, 2010 11:33 AM PDT
    Watching the "Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV right now; the Nazi SS vs the Viet Cong. Dragon; it's right down yer alley today Bro; all kinds of death, destruction, weapons, stealth, and mayhem...Check it out...lol!
    • 568 posts
    July 13, 2010 11:12 PM PDT
    good morns everybody!
    updating....
    they let me out of hoss yesterday, on probation, meaning the infection is not completely killed, and i still have ta take antibiotics.
    tomorra i have the outpatients clinic, will be the 1st Xrays in 3 weeks since the grafting 4 weeks ago, and i realy need ta see it working some.
    other than that i'm ok, last nite i tried a few beers fer size LOL, 1st drops since 15 days...

thanx again ta all fer yer kind words
  • July 13, 2010 11:15 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    good morns everybody!
    updating....
    they let me out of hoss yesterday, on probation, meaning the infection is not completely killed, and i still have ta take antibiotics.
    tomorra i have the outpatients clinic, will be the 1st Xrays in 3 weeks since the grafting 4 weeks ago, and i realy need ta see it working some.
    other than that i'm ok, last nite i tried a few beers fer size LOL, 1st drops since 15 days...

thanx again ta all fer yer kind words

glad to hear ya doing better brother

• July 14, 2010 12:27 AM PDT
    Hey Ezzy, was them few "drops" from a Foster's "Oil Can" or did ya squeeze them outta a Guiness "container"???
    • 19040 posts
    July 14, 2010 12:49 AM PDT
    That sounds like really good news. Keep on fighting Ezzy, you gonna beat it!!!
    • 568 posts
    July 14, 2010 6:21 AM PDT
    Ron, they were more of the gunness persuasion (typo intended)
    thanx Mike & Taco, i shure DO put up a fight...

BTW, more beer trying today (ales, sarge), and they fit quite well... as long as the jacks are not too far LOL
  • July 14, 2010 6:27 AM PDT
    CHEERS EZZY!!!!
  • July 14, 2010 6:33 AM PDT
    I do have one unbreakable rule ezzy! I never get really drunk farther from my bed than I can crawl!
    • 1780 posts
    July 14, 2010 8:05 AM PDT
    Ezzy keep up the good fight!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 14, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    Have one on us back here over the pond.........
    Dragon

• 1066 posts
    July 14, 2010 11:40 PM PDT
    Ezzy, you hang in there and win the fight, it will be worth the effort. And besides, if ya don't hang in, I'll have to drag my Peg Leg ass over there to kick yours. Love ya bro.
  • July 14, 2010 11:50 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    I do have one unbreakable rule ezzy! I never get really drunk farther from my bed than I can crawl!

Sounds like good advise! Especially since we don't want you to loose balance and bang the damn thing!!! Ouch!!!!!
  • July 15, 2010 12:24 AM PDT
      Also.... Always keep a small wastebucket (trashcan) beside the bed on "those" nights! Makes it a lot easier when ya gonna "BARF"...  That way it's not all over the bedroom, hallway and bathroom! Keeps yer arse outta trouble fer messing things up.
    • 1780 posts
    July 15, 2010 12:47 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
      Also.... Always keep a small wastebucket (trashcan) beside the bed on "those" nights! Makes it a lot easier when ya gonna "BARF"...  That way it's not all over the bedroom, hallway and bathroom! Keeps yer arse outta trouble fer messing things up.

MacDill AFB Tampa Florida 1969 at the NCO Club.....drink 7 Singapore Slings, and did the trash can thing. A little to much lean over the bed and in the can I go head first for the rest of the night.      I have not had a Singapore Sling since then, and if I even smell one, I get a little woosey.
    Dragon