When You got to Go, And He Won't Stop

• January 30, 2012 6:06 AM PST
    Some tips on peeing outside. If ya have really good control down there, you can pull your drawers halfway down and push really hard...pee like a man. Or...do the girl squat, legs spread wide and pee down hill, that way it won't splat back up on ya. Oh yeah...and don't pee on a rock....greenery is better. LOL

Modesty? hahaha what is that? I have none!
  • January 30, 2012 6:26 AM PST
    My daughter got me on of those standing up things! LOL! No way! I'd be as likely to use one of those as wear men's underwear! Never! I can pee in the woods just fine though, I grew up camping so that's not an issue! Funny how when THEY gotta go it's urgent and when we do it's being girly! wth?!!
  • February 1, 2012 9:03 AM PST
    no kidding right Penne! have a great one "T"
    • 2072 posts
    February 1, 2012 9:07 AM PST
    Hey...... I'm a Surgical Nurse with a great idea !! Two words "FOLEY CATHETER" !!!!!!!!!
  • March 5, 2012 1:36 AM PST
    Mr Blvd have you ever had a "Foley Catheter?" I have when they did a lobectomy on me, got a terrible bladder infection, they did because getting up after opening the chest would be painful, to get up and go, however after they remove the freaking thing, having a bladder infection, peeing blot clots every 15 minutes, while I was coughing them up, lugging around the crap for my chest tube hurt 100 times more than just getting up and going. Foley's bad Idea. man have a great one! "T"
  • April 16, 2012 1:32 AM PDT
    All I have to do is nibble on his neck and he knows it's time to stop.. My husband pulls over right away, even if I just want to stretch my legs ;:
  • April 16, 2012 2:18 AM PDT
    Ladies.....PEE ON HIS BIKE!!!  ...It could work 2 ways, one, he will stop as soon as you say you need a pee, or two, he will never never ever EVER let you back on his bike...

It really is a no brainer...lol...you need to pee so just pee.....make sure you either have a change of clothes with you or wear something you can pull outa the way...

As soon as anyone I am with on bike, or in car or truck asks, then I find somewhere to stop, I reckon it this way, I piss you off you aint gonna feed me-I LIKE FOOD.....I piss you off often I aint gonna get lucky for a long time-it aint rocket science is it?  .....BUT.....If I show you just how caring a person I am and when my back itches like it does I know it will get scratched, I get fed, I get looked after in other ways, y'know... there is absolutely NO F*KN WAY I am going to mess that idea up!!!!!

C'mon guys...man up on this one, you want to do the ride, she needs a pee, so stop already, let her do it, even if it delays you 20 mins tops...I bet the benefits outweigh the negatives .....you know what I am saying.....
  • April 20, 2012 5:00 AM PDT
    LOLjetman...If a guy wont stop.. time to ride yourown!!
  • April 23, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    Yeah, that would do too...lol...but I still like my way on this one...lol...I like food etc...aint rocket science .....
    • 284 posts
    February 25, 2013 1:05 AM PST
    Oh man this is too funny..... Hey have you ever thought of just hitting him on the helmet and saying "Pull The F*ck Over" when you see a restroom sign? Or pee on his bike, he will never miss a stop again.... lolol Matter of a fact I would pull over at every stop I saw after that.....
  • February 25, 2013 10:29 AM PST
    I have to pee frequently, sometimes I get a few laughs from the ladies commenting how I can pee like a race horse.
    Hell one woman said she could pee twice in the time it took me to go once.
  • February 25, 2013 11:02 AM PST
    when she has to go I ask.. "its X miles to the next town.. can ya make it"... if not, I look for a wooded area with a bush she can get behind... I do tease her tho... on a trip to Alaska on the Alcan Hwy, I took a pic of her going into a outhouse at one of the many pull offs along the route (100 + miles between towns).. and captioned it "Most common scenery of the trip"... don't know why she didn't think it was funny..
    • 44 posts
    February 25, 2013 1:19 PM PST
    • 44 posts
    February 25, 2013 1:23 PM PST
    • 3006 posts
    February 26, 2013 3:27 AM PST
    NWSmoke wrote...
    when she has to go I ask.. "its X miles to the next town.. can ya make it"... if not, I look for a wooded area with a bush she can get behind... I do tease her tho... on a trip to Alaska on the Alcan Hwy, I took a pic of her going into a outhouse at one of the many pull offs along the route (100 + miles between towns).. and captioned it "Most common scenery of the trip"... don't know why she didn't think it was funny..

thats why I often wonder if ladies have any sense of humor at all ?!?  
    • 5 posts
    March 1, 2013 12:42 AM PST
    Well I'm usually road capt, leading the way, so I just pull over when I want and everyone follows! ha ha!
  • March 20, 2013 7:10 AM PDT
    I pull my bike over & pee. If he chooses to ignore my gotta' pee hand signal, I will still stop, take care of business & catch up to him.
  • March 21, 2013 3:57 AM PDT
    It' an easy choice for me. I enjoy my wife riding with me, so I stop as soon as I can when she asks. She isn't bashful about using the side of the
     road, so she will let me know if it is a "right now" stop, or a "next place" stop. And if she makes me stop, she has to flash her titties, so it's worthwhile!

She has Lupus which make her so uncomfortable that I usually have to stop more for her to strech than anything. On a good day (less painful) she seldom needs me to stop until it's time for fuel.

Oh yeah, if I have to stop to pee, then I have to flash her...
    • 5420 posts
    March 21, 2013 4:13 AM PDT
    Never really found it to be that much of an issue because I normally only run 1 to 2 hours before I need to stop and stretch, so we normally do it all... get gas, stretch, get a drink and pee. I am never in a hurry when running long trips, so I'll stop whenever. Wife's not bashful about the side of the road either. As a matter of fact if the restrooms are really bad, she'll tell me to get back on the road and stop at the next tree she can hide behind. She says I have a knack for finding the most disgusting restrooms anywhere!
  • March 22, 2013 1:13 PM PDT
    I try to say something before it is way too bad, but I always get the "Oh, I forgot." Further down the road I will eventually slap his helmet! Then he stops. lol