The Bad Ass Boys of Cycle Fish

• May 12, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    Seems to me a man named "Bulldog" should be on tha list...Now if your name was "prissy" or "fluffy" then might have to reconsider....LOL Semper Fi my Leatherneck Brother

BTW...Haven't said it yet but Brother Dragon; but you a gid dude as Brother g would say....Keep up tha good fight!

Something just doesn't seem right here. My dear southern brothers from the deep south are starting to talk like G. Don't know what to think about that!!!
    If you get an obsession for sheep Blaine we're going to have to have an intervention!

Speaking for myself; us deep south southern brothers are just fine and I haven't really noticed the change in grammer; just mimmicking and messing with g.... there's nothing to think about that I can see.

No intervention for sheep either; just some ol fashioned redneck fun screwing with g, but if all this REALLY bothers you then I can go away. It's no problem.

I'm just playing with you. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry

• May 12, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    naaaaaaaa, he don't neeeeeeeeeed an intervention,badinfluence
  • May 12, 2010 3:48 PM PDT
    That's funny right there.
  • May 12, 2010 3:48 PM PDT
    Yo! Brutha... y'all wanna buy a watch? Like I got Rolex, Breitling, Bling Bling... MMMMM, MMMMM! BUWAHAAA HA HA!!! Tanks DRAGON!!! I'm sellin' hardware now...

And sidetrack ~ baby gurl... we all got dem pretty watches for da ladies... no sexist here... heh heh!
  • May 12, 2010 3:52 PM PDT
    Hells Bells...Guess I'll just go eat worms...AGAIN ! hahahahahahahaha !
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong....
  • May 12, 2010 3:54 PM PDT
    Save some for me, I guess! WTF.....
    • 910 posts
    May 12, 2010 3:58 PM PDT
    what in the world? Ok, this forum has crossed into bizarre-land. *lol*
  • May 12, 2010 4:03 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...

Okay ~ Dragon? #41...

Sidetrack ~ she's so bad she's got all da boys sidetracked 

Well? I tried! Heh heh!

• May 12, 2010 4:03 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...

Jest feelin sorry fer me self, got left outa bad boy's club....Das ok...I gets to eats worms
    makes me feel better LOL

• May 12, 2010 4:08 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

Don't you wish!?! With a name like that??? HA HA HA! I love it!!! Buwahah hah hah!

'Do you believe in ghost stories, Miss Turner? ... Well ye should, cause you're in one.... HA HA HA HA!'

• May 12, 2010 4:17 PM PDT
    beads, get your beads here, flavored massage oils, copies of the kama sutra on sale here haha, look what you started dragon, branching out!badinfluence
  • May 12, 2010 4:24 PM PDT
    beads, get your beads here, flavored massage oils, copies of the kama sutra on sale here haha, look what you started dragon, branching out!badinfluence

Dude ~ you wanna watch? Like I mean ~ you wanna 'buy' a watch??? HA HA HA!

• 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 5:16 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    Seems to me a man named "Bulldog" should be on tha list...Now if your name was "prissy" or "fluffy" then might have to reconsider....LOL Semper Fi my Leatherneck Brother

BTW...Haven't said it yet but Brother Dragon; but you a gid dude as Brother g would say....Keep up tha good fight!

Something just doesn't seem right here. My dear southern brothers from the deep south are starting to talk like G. Don't know what to think about that!!!
    If you get an obsession for sheep Blaine we're going to have to have an intervention!

Speaking for myself; us deep south southern brothers are just fine and I haven't really noticed the change in grammer; just mimmicking and messing with g.... there's nothing to think about that I can see.

No intervention for sheep either; just some ol fashioned redneck fun screwing with g, but if all this REALLY bothers you then I can go away. It's no problem.

I'm just playing with you. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry

Deb...I got a burr in my ass; I guess I been feeling baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Seriously, ya didn't upset me. This ol dumbass just didn't understand ya correctly sweetie; my apologises to ya...I
    ya sister Deb.

• g
    May 12, 2010 6:49 PM PDT
    now ur all talking ....lol
    • 568 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:13 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

nah girl, 'tis just fine...
    i didn't make the bad ass list either, and look: my party self came out ta play... i figured that i had ta get that lil bit LOUDER, i did!

• May 12, 2010 10:41 PM PDT
    ezzyrider that pic is just plain freaky, kind of looks like me doing the nasty by myself
  • g
    May 12, 2010 10:54 PM PDT
    lol..wanker
  • May 13, 2010 12:12 AM PDT
    bullmoose wrote...
    ezzyrider that pic is just plain freaky, kind of looks like me doing the nasty by myself

I had the same thought. Oh boy...... close the door! LOL
  • May 13, 2010 12:38 AM PDT
  • May 13, 2010 12:43 AM PDT

• May 13, 2010 12:47 AM PDT
     Okay people...  It's time to share some of them "Recreational Pharmaceuticals" y'all have obviously been enjoying!  This "thread", as stated previously,  has crossed WAY over into "Bizzaroland"...  Reminds me of that Magazine my brother used to read...   Heavy Metal...  Couldn't figure that one out either... 
    • 1780 posts
    May 13, 2010 12:48 AM PDT
    Alright looks like I need to put out a supplement to the Bad Ass Boys list. I shall work on that and get it posted.
    Dragon
    • 568 posts
    May 13, 2010 3:26 AM PDT
    naaaah, i'm in company there, only she's camera-shy! LOL
    • 212 posts
    May 13, 2010 1:30 PM PDT
    ezzyrider that pictures just freaky, I think I'm going to have nightmares!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 14, 2010 12:31 PM PDT
    I want to know what the hell ezzyrider is doing with his hands......or do we want to know really!!~!