The Bad Ass Boys of Cycle Fish

• May 12, 2010 7:17 AM PDT
    Boy this thread went to hell in a hand basket!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • May 12, 2010 7:31 AM PDT
    badirish wrote...
    Boy this thread went to hell in a hand basket!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't take much, does it??? 

• g
    May 12, 2010 7:33 AM PDT
    waz u sidetrack .........u started it .
  • May 12, 2010 7:43 AM PDT
    Oh no! You can't blame me for the degeneration of the male train of thought!
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:44 AM PDT
    AYE ............waz u .
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:45 AM PDT
    anyway ,....how ur love life wee that rexdug dude ??
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:45 AM PDT
    lol..
  • May 12, 2010 7:46 AM PDT
    I don't kiss and tell.

Pretty damn good!!! LOL
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:59 AM PDT
    no what u said on the phone ....lol
  • May 12, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    Oh, you trouble maker!!! LOL
  • g
    May 12, 2010 8:12 AM PDT
    who ....me ..??
  • May 12, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    Ya!!
  • g
    May 12, 2010 8:17 AM PDT
    na!!
  • May 12, 2010 8:24 AM PDT
    Must be your evil twin!!! LOL
  • g
    May 12, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    waz whisky .
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    WTF is a Rex Dug Dude? ............           
  • May 12, 2010 10:12 AM PDT
    Another G interpetation LMAO
    • 0 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:25 AM PDT
    When I think of Nightdragon, I think of Kind of a meaner "puff the magic dragon". All gruff and roaring at pirate ships and such, But secretly best friends with and protective of a boy he loves.
    • 2072 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:30 AM PDT
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! How sweet !!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!
    • 352 posts
    May 12, 2010 12:08 PM PDT
    lol - ok so who do I have to bite to get honorable mention around here?
    • 6 posts
    May 12, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    Alright! Honored to make one of Night Dragon's famous lists, and really glad it's one of the good ones lol!
    (Of course, not sure what to make the whole "meak" thing, lol. Guess it's ok, a pastor's supposed to be on the meak side!)

What can I say about Night Dragon? He's definitely the real deal. Arrow straight sense of right and wrong, and always ready to take action and fight for the cause when he sees injustice. He's like so many bikers, too: intelligent, well spoken... underneath all the leather and tats is a professional business man who knows his job and knows how to do it. There's a lot of guys like that the world doesn't even see because they happen to ride a motorcycle. Hats of to ya, bro, I can't think of a better guy to have at my back!
    • 6 posts
    May 12, 2010 2:51 PM PDT
    TheBullDog wrote...
    lol - ok so who do I have to bite to get honorable mention around here?

I don't know, man; last time the list came out I offered to start a bar fight.... I was kidding, and I didn't do it lol
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 3:01 PM PDT
    Seems to me a man named "Bulldog" should be on tha list...Now if your name was "prissy" or "fluffy" then might have to reconsider....LOL Semper Fi my Leatherneck Brother

BTW...Haven't said it yet but Brother Dragon; but you a gid dude as Brother g would say....Keep up tha good fight!
  • May 12, 2010 3:18 PM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Seems to me a man named "Bulldog" should be on tha list...Now if your name was "prissy" or "fluffy" then might have to reconsider....LOL Semper Fi my Leatherneck Brother

BTW...Haven't said it yet but Brother Dragon; but you a gid dude as Brother g would say....Keep up tha good fight!

Something just doesn't seem right here. My dear southern brothers from the deep south are starting to talk like G. Don't know what to think about that!!!
    If you get an obsession for sheep Blaine we're going to have to have an intervention!
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 3:32 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

Something just doesn't seem right here. My dear southern brothers from the deep south are starting to talk like G. Don't know what to think about that!!!
    If you get an obsession for sheep Blaine we're going to have to have an intervention!

Speaking for myself; us deep south southern brothers are just fine and I haven't really noticed the change in grammer; just mimmicking and messing with g.... there's nothing to think about that I can see.

No intervention for sheep either; just some ol fashioned redneck fun screwing with g, but if all this REALLY bothers you then I can go away. It's no problem.