Oh my God it happen so quick, I guess it always does... Bikers

• 1780 posts
    May 9, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    As some of you may know my Bikers for a Safer Society Patch is worn by several CF members, and today I actually had to enforce the concept. You never know when this kind of act will happen. I had gone to the rest home to visit my Mom for Mothers day. As I  was leaving I had to pass a conveince store to get home. As I sat at a light I was looking around, and noticed at this concience store several teens apparently giving an older lady a hard time. I wasn't sure what the problem was but decided to invetstigate, so I skiped the light, and turned into the convience store,  pulled up right next to the older lady's car which was surounded by teens. I got out and approched the car and ask the older lady if she was ok. She told me the teens tried unsucessfully to take her purse. The teens seem pissed off about something, so I confronted the apartent ring leader and ask why his buddy's had given the old lad a hard time. They said when they had ask her a question she shot them the finger. (considering the old lad must have been at least 80 years old I throught that was pretty cool). I told them they two options......they could leave the store now or I would let the old lady kick the shit out of them. They left calling me every name execpt white boy. That is all it took to put this issue to bed. This is what the patch means ........just get involved.

The Dragon 
    • 1509 posts
    May 9, 2010 9:11 AM PDT
    White boy done good!
    You are white ay?
    Lol
  • May 9, 2010 9:26 AM PDT
    You go dragon!! Makes me feel better about leaving my momma knowing there are men/people like you out there!!!
    • 2072 posts
    May 9, 2010 9:31 AM PDT
    You GO Dragon !!!! You are da man of the hour !!!!!!!!! (And that my friends is WHY I wear Dragon's patch proudly !!)
  • May 9, 2010 9:56 AM PDT
    Enough said ND just the show of authourity is what some teens need to put them in their place. Should have kick the ringleaders butt. Good on you mate!!!!!
    • 352 posts
    May 9, 2010 10:14 AM PDT
    way to go!

and the Dragon's patch is on my vest as well...
  • g
    May 9, 2010 10:19 AM PDT
    BRAVO ,YOUNG SIR ...lol,.. well done bro.
    • 212 posts
    May 9, 2010 1:07 PM PDT
    Good job ND, and thats why we are proud to wear the patch!
  • May 9, 2010 1:24 PM PDT
    that is why i like the dragon, fire in his veins and shooting out his ass! i wear your patch with pride everywhere! maybe should have let granny have a shot at the lil punk and kept the others out of the way!badinfluence
  • May 9, 2010 2:12 PM PDT
    that is why i like the dragon, fire in his veins and shooting out his ass! i wear your patch with pride everywhere! maybe should have let granny have a shot at the lil punk and kept the others out of the way!badinfluence

• May 9, 2010 4:57 PM PDT
    Brother ? That brought chills to me, you know proud of you chills....I've been ask about that patch several times n I'm proud to wear and represent the concept........WAY 2 GO BRO>>>>>
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
  • May 9, 2010 5:30 PM PDT
    White boy keepin' the brotha's down.

Good job!
  • May 10, 2010 1:14 AM PDT
    An associate of mine who is also a fellow veteran, when in the company of veterans, will raise his glass and toast "To us and those like us".

I'm raising my glass to you Brother.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
    • 568 posts
    May 10, 2010 2:57 AM PDT
    damn right it is!
    same here bro, proud ta wear and apply the patch ta the situation
    • 1161 posts
    May 10, 2010 10:33 PM PDT
    Right on ND this is why I also have my Patch!     
    • 1066 posts
    May 10, 2010 11:37 PM PDT
    Brother Dragon, i did not totally understand the concept behind your patch. I had missed the page where you explained your idea, just heard all the chatter about it. Now i understand your concept, believe in it, and can explain to others when asked about the patch i proudly wear. Right on Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • May 11, 2010 4:30 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    This is what the patch means ........just get involved.

The Dragon 

Way to go Dragon.  Getting involved sure beats the hell out of just complaining how bad things have become!

• May 11, 2010 4:32 AM PDT
    Nice work Dragon, But you better be careful using that term older lady, she may read this and come back and slap you, you young whipper snapper
  • g
    May 11, 2010 6:56 AM PDT
    u would no mess wee my gran ....
  • g
    May 11, 2010 6:57 AM PDT
    she's ..rock hard .
  • g
    May 11, 2010 7:02 AM PDT
    thats ma mums mum ,,lol
  • May 11, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    Nightdragon, well done my friend! You lead by example.. FYI my patches will all be on by the end of this month..
    • 1780 posts
    May 11, 2010 11:51 AM PDT
    I did nothing more than anyone else would have that believe's in the concept......but thanks for the kind words
    Dragon
  • May 11, 2010 4:35 PM PDT
    OKtoRide wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    This is what the patch means ........just get involved.

The Dragon 

Way to go Dragon.  Getting involved sure beats the hell out of just complaining how bad things have become!
    Good on ya brother!

• 513 posts
    May 11, 2010 7:54 PM PDT
    Well done Dragon, tis good to see it in action.