Oh my God it happen so quick, I guess it always does... Bikers

• 1780 posts
    May 11, 2010 8:36 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    she's ..rock hard .

That picture is funny as hell, and I can see that tuff chick shooting the finger
    Dragon
    • 190 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:54 AM PDT
    Good move Dragon. I woulda done the same. Good havin you on our side. By the4 way, tried callin you today on my cell on the way home from work. No one picked up. will try again later. Miss your crazy texas ass,bro!
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 11:15 AM PDT
    Welcome back Sing Brother...don't take any wooden nickles in the big city...LOL
  • May 12, 2010 11:43 AM PDT
    As a last resort I could pull the leg off and beat them over the head with it! Way to go Dragon!
  • May 12, 2010 11:55 AM PDT
    There are people out there that DO give a sh+t! im also another proud wearer of the patch.
    • 1780 posts
    May 12, 2010 12:02 PM PDT
    SingSing wrote...
    Good move Dragon. I woulda done the same. Good havin you on our side. By the4 way, tried callin you today on my cell on the way home from work. No one picked up. will try again later. Miss your crazy texas ass,bro!

Hey my crazy NY Brother good to hear from ya again. Sorry I didn't pick up today....may have been on the road
    Dragon
    • 6 posts
    May 17, 2010 4:59 PM PDT
    Well, I guess I'll chime in with my own two cents worth on this topic... The other day I happened upon a lady by herself on the side of the road in a mini-van; barely off the road near a busy intersection. I talked to her for a moment, and determined that she was out of gas, so I ran down to the nearest station, bought a gas can, filled it, and brought it back. As a rule, I don't bother posting stuff like that, but I wanted to say this. After sending her on her way, it occured to me: BFSS doesn't always have to be a confrontation. Getting a lady out of harm's way, removing a safety issue from one of the main roads in my town, that counts as doing something to help create a safer society. When we report a pothole, when we stop and direct traffic away from an accident, we're taking a little more action than your aveage joe. We're DOING something that needs done. I don't know if NightDragon was going there or not, and I'd certainly step into any situation where a little justice is needed, but I wanna make sure we look out for other things that make our towns less than safe, too.
    • 1780 posts
    May 18, 2010 2:10 AM PDT
    Hawk6351 wrote...
    Well, I guess I'll chime in with my own two cents worth on this topic... The other day I happened upon a lady by herself on the side of the road in a mini-van; barely off the road near a busy intersection. I talked to her for a moment, and determined that she was out of gas, so I ran down to the nearest station, bought a gas can, filled it, and brought it back. As a rule, I don't bother posting stuff like that, but I wanted to say this. After sending her on her way, it occured to me: BFSS doesn't always have to be a confrontation. Getting a lady out of harm's way, removing a safety issue from one of the main roads in my town, that counts as doing something to help create a safer society. When we report a pothole, when we stop and direct traffic away from an accident, we're taking a little more action than your aveage joe. We're DOING something that needs done. I don't know if NightDragon was going there or not, and I'd certainly step into any situation where a little justice is needed, but I wanna make sure we look out for other things that make our towns less than safe, too.

Hawk my Brother you make me proud with taking the necessary actions you took for the woman in distress. Not only does it make you feel good, it proves to a community of people scared of Bikers that we are not all gangsters on wheels. Great Job my Brother.
    Dragon
  • g
    May 18, 2010 5:26 AM PDT
    aaaaah ,ur all gid folks ,well done dudes .
  • g
    May 18, 2010 5:27 AM PDT
    and i also saved some poor lass the day ..........??
    • 6 posts
    May 18, 2010 8:27 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hawk6351 wrote...

Hawk my Brother you make me proud with taking the necessary actions you took for the woman in distress. Not only does it make you feel good, it proves to a community of people scared of Bikers that we are not all gangsters on wheels. Great Job my Brother.
    Dragon

I wish I could say I was flyin my colors and ridin the bike when I helped her, but the truth is I was cagin it that night.... still had my Winter Warrior shirt and HD hat on, but whether she made the connection that I was a biker I don't know.
  • May 18, 2010 8:38 AM PDT
    Nathan, you have supported a way of life that is what we would like to see everyone be involved in. You don't need to be on a bike or wearing Colors at the time of involvement and demonstration of Brotherhood.. The life and befief is the greatest point to be followed.. The patch is a statement and introduction to the way of life. It is what will encourage discussion but it takes someone who will live it that supports it.. Thanks for living a life of a Brother of the Road. Howard
    • 1780 posts
    May 20, 2010 9:55 PM PDT
    Hawk6351 wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hawk6351 wrote...

Dragon

I wish I could say I was flyin my colors and ridin the bike when I helped her, but the truth is I was cagin it that night.... still had my Winter Warrior shirt and HD hat on, but whether she made the connection that I was a biker I don't know.

Brother Hawk Hgsc90 said it best ......it's not a biker gester....it's a kind hearted human gester
    Proud to call you Brother even if we had no bikes
    Dragon
    • 6 posts
    May 21, 2010 6:01 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hawk6351 wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hawk6351 wrote...

Dragon

Brother Hawk Hgsc90 said it best ......it's not a biker gester....it's a kind hearted human gester
    Proud to call you Brother even if we had no bikes
    Dragon

Thanks bro, that means a lot. On a different note, Lord willing we'll be in the Phoenix area sometime mid March of 2011, so looking forward to meeting up on weekend and doing some riding!
  • May 21, 2010 6:32 AM PDT
    All I can add to everyone's comments ~ great job all of you! Any act of selflessness to come to someone's aid ~ right on! It always makes me feel good to do it and proud to be a part of it :-) Ride safe my friends!