Bucket list

• October 24, 2009 6:10 AM PDT
    Most my rides have been in the west.Ca,Or,Wa,Id,Mt,Wy,and SD.Every year I make it a point to see a new place but for some reason Oregon and Washington keep calling me back!Hope to ride North, South, and East in to years to come!Lovin every minute of it...even the rain and snow,Just gotta ride!
  • October 24, 2009 6:12 AM PDT
    Oh,almost forgot,I ride at least one National Park every year!Beautiful places everyone should see!
  • October 24, 2009 10:26 AM PDT
    Too ride in Scotland would be number 1
    • 1161 posts
    November 29, 2009 8:40 PM PST
    I have ridden in a Car (or van) all over the Lower 48 now I want to do it on a bike, I can't wait!!!
  • November 29, 2009 11:12 PM PST
    Having worked for the International Red Cross I have lived and ridden in alot of great places. Mostley on dirt bikes but 2 wheels non the less. Places like Nicaragua and Centeral America, Sierra Leone and some of east Africa, Ethiopia and Azerbaijan. Right now I dont have any place on a bucket list. Any mile on my bike is a good one
  • g
    November 29, 2009 11:36 PM PST
  • g
    November 29, 2009 11:37 PM PST
    if any of u guys fancy a blast in scotland give me a shout ,some great deals at the moment .
  • g
    November 29, 2009 11:38 PM PST
    like £50 per person in loggcabbins in lochness ,also sort out bikehire for u .
  • g
    November 29, 2009 11:40 PM PST
    per person for 1 week ,if more than 6 .
  • December 1, 2009 3:39 PM PST
    Gary TJ if you come south you have to do the Gulf South from Florida through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas. I guarantee you'll be 20 lbs. heavier when you get back. No food in the country like down here. The scenery is beautiful but no mountains.
  • December 2, 2009 6:29 PM PST
    Well to start with were I have riden a motorcylce.......Indiana,..California, Las Vevas, ..
    .and Okinawa Japan... ( CRAZY THERE )

I cant say where I want to ride but I will say the type of ride I want,
    1 Scenery
    2 Spring or Fall time frame
    3 winding roads
    4 some strait roads to see stuff
    5 culture or history
    6 forieign brew joints
    7 camping and roughing it
    8 a place to wash up ...if you know what I mean

Ideas will be welcome
    • 0 posts
    December 3, 2009 6:48 AM PST
    stalker160 wrote...
    Gary TJ if you come south you have to do the Gulf South from Florida through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas. I guarantee you'll be 20 lbs. heavier when you get back. No food in the country like down here. The scenery is beautiful but no mountains.

That is the route I was planning on taking when leaving Florida and heading west. I don't know the exact route yet, but plan on staying fairly close to the gulf into texas.    I like good food!
    • 1040 posts
    December 3, 2009 7:13 AM PST

stalker160 is correect; you won't leave hongry.

If ya like a good seafood platter or any seafood; get off exit 15/I-10 and go east on Hwy 90 to Halls Mill Rd ( I think 5 redlights), turn right, go (1/4 mile) to Chevron sation on right but don't go there. Look left and you'll see "The Boiling Pot", a little place stuck up in the corner of a little strip mall; you won't be sorry

• September 6, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    Got to try the "Tail of the Dragon", US 129 in Deals Gap, NC
    • 0 posts
    September 6, 2010 7:50 PM PDT
    Next July Marni and I are gonna ride from La to Sturgis...and to add a degree of difficulty im looking at shovels to do it on.....the Russian judge gives an 8.6 for degree of difficulty....Y'all know i gotta do it the hard way...
  • September 6, 2010 7:51 PM PDT
    iwant to ride to cooperstown New York thru the middle of the country from my home just north of San Diego to see the baseball hall of fame.
    • 58 posts
    September 7, 2010 3:45 AM PDT
    Let's see... I wanna ride Hwy 1 again (been like 30 years), Hwy 90 around the Gulf of Mexico, Haven't been to Alaska yet, Tail of the Dragon, Sturgis?, Love the Black Hills! Mainly though, where ever the front wheel leads me.
    • 846 posts
    September 7, 2010 6:08 AM PDT
    The big trip is RT 66 start to end (done section of it in AZ last year) with a stop on the return tip for Sturgis (bike week).
    Tail of the Dragon a warm up for the above trip.
    • 19040 posts
    September 7, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    WOW I started this forum over a year ago and forgot about it. Thanks for reawakening it. I re-read my initial post and realized I made all but one of those I listed. Gonna have to get a new bucket and start filling it...
    • 1509 posts
    September 7, 2010 12:09 PM PDT
    Would like to see my grandson over come autism
    My childern happy and at peace with Gods will for them
    and to retire and grow old with my wife.

oh yea to poop in a diaper and reverce rolls with the kids...........
  • September 14, 2010 4:25 PM PDT
    ride to the grand canyon,sturgis,ride along route 66.
    • 601 posts
    September 17, 2010 7:46 AM PDT
    Done just about every road i wanted to..in Europe and in the U.S, would love to ride a big trials bike alongside the Great Wall of China...and maybe take over the world, just to cap things off !!!
  • September 18, 2010 12:53 AM PDT
    Our youngest son and I have a dream: To ride from Pt Barrow, Alaska to Tierra Del Fuego in South America - not all in one trip - but cover the roads. May never make it - but we're gonna try. Probably run The Alaska porton some year soon - the of course the lower 48, Then go from there.
  • September 18, 2010 12:39 PM PDT
    Well Ya'll ?   I've ridden a hell of a lot of wheres...But not on a Harley...jest never been able to price one for me...so I'd like to own and ride a Road King some day......
    But for now I have PRIDE in my ride.....03-Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic n she is a beaut...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• September 19, 2010 3:47 PM PDT
    Just got the news from my inlaws this weekend that they will be taking there kids and there spouses to kauai this April for there 50th wedding anniversary. Im hoping they have an eaglerider bike rental program on the island so im adding Hawaii to my bucket .