• April 9, 2010 4:19 AM PDT
    hambone wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    hgsc90 wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    I'm still an asshole.
    But you can be a happy asshole too...

Take some Senna, that can make you feel better!! LOL 

Senna????  No thanks I don't need help poopin'.....

LOL, thanks for the laugh, I needed one!
    Was just a suggestion in case you need to become a happy asshole!!! 
    • 352 posts
    April 9, 2010 4:26 AM PDT
    lol - my neighbors KNOW I am a bit wacked...I kind of like it that way (they tend to mind their own business that way) and I am almost always in a good mood which is good - cause I am pretty sure I can be a major asshole when I am not
  • April 9, 2010 5:16 AM PDT
    ezzyrider.... Sorry to hear yer "laid-up"... I had a short "Involuntary rest period" a few months back. (90 days) Wasn't supposed to go near the Bikes but....... It like ta drove me Crazy! At least I was able to schedule mine! I feel for ya bro.... Speedy recovery and strongly healed bones... Sarge...
  • April 9, 2010 6:20 AM PDT
             I THINK IS HOT FLASHES NIGHTDRAGON.      HAHAHAHA. SOME THING TO LAUGH.... SMILE. PEACE 
  • April 9, 2010 6:30 AM PDT
    Hoss1584 wrote...
    Hey you all have it wrong! When its wet,raining and cold there is a little vain inside your brain and the worse the weather gets the more it gets blocked. Now that the weather is clear,sunny and warm this little vain drains and unblocks. So thats why the unstable feelings you all have in the cooler part of the year.
    Now if you all move to good old Australia where the weather is mostly always good you wouldn't have those symtoms of cold weather woes!!!!!!
    Maybe I should move over to there and experience that kind of problem.
    Weathers nice so all of you get on the bike and ride the saddle of it.....

Weather is nice if you don't mind the dust storms and fuel prices.
  • April 9, 2010 6:35 AM PDT
    I'll let you know how happy I am after going riding for lunch. Bye!
  • April 9, 2010 9:46 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    Hoss1584 wrote...
    Hey you all have it wrong! When its wet,raining and cold there is a little vain inside your brain and the worse the weather gets the more it gets blocked. Now that the weather is clear,sunny and warm this little vain drains and unblocks. So thats why the unstable feelings you all have in the cooler part of the year.
    Now if you all move to good old Australia where the weather is mostly always good you wouldn't have those symtoms of cold weather woes!!!!!!
    Maybe I should move over to there and experience that kind of problem.
    Weathers nice so all of you get on the bike and ride the saddle of it.....

Hoss!

I didn't think 'Yanks' were allowed to move down under! Or is that just your mates in New Zealand? 
    Greg
    Rather all you yanks than any Kiwis. Did you know that they always wear gumboots and velcro gloves. That way the sheep can't get away!!!!

• April 9, 2010 12:33 PM PDT
    We had a mild winter here. Not a lot of snow. I've been riding thru the winter cepting the few times it snowed or there was ice or heavy frost on the roads. Cold doesn't stop me. If that was a factor I'd be going nuts cause most of the time its in the teens and twenty's for lows and 40's for highs til June. I've been pretty mellow most of the winter.
    • 8 posts
    April 9, 2010 12:39 PM PDT
    Any day above ground is a good day, warm or cold. At least I think it is.
    • 1066 posts
    April 9, 2010 1:43 PM PDT

I saw so much doggone snow around here this year, i did'nt think the depression would ever end.  But winter ended, and  we had some 80degree days, now i'm happy as Hell.  Of course, buying a new ride helped too.  And the meds, the meds help.  I only hear the good voices now.  They keep saying ride, ride, ride.

• April 9, 2010 1:46 PM PDT
    hambone wrote...
    I'll let you know how happy I am after going riding for lunch. Bye!
     Seven hours ago you go for lunch and said "I'll let you know how I fee after I get backl".. wish I could go to lunch for 7 hrs when I was working.!..
    • 1161 posts
    April 9, 2010 3:35 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Seakers wrote...
    Im kinda the reverse because I dont have a bike yet and seeing others riding I get jellious (spelling is wrong).
    I know it is wrong so I try to stay away from roads asmuch as possable. I cant wait untill I get my own ride so I can go out and enjoy the freedom again!

Hey my bikeless Brother if you can make your way to Arlington Texas man I will put ya on my 06 Street Glide, I will straddle the Dragon and we, my friend will ride until our butts are screaming! Hell Yea
    Dragon

Time I have but the green stuff im short on,  but one of these days i'll come down and ride with you both!

Seakers
    • 75 posts
    April 9, 2010 3:47 PM PDT
    I complain about the cold every so often but it doesn't keep me from riding in it. I live at the foot of the Colorado Rockies and I ride year round. The big difference is that I can take the liner out of my jacket in the afternoons. Yee-haw!
    • 568 posts
    April 9, 2010 3:51 PM PDT
    thanx bikersarge & sidetrack... yes, i howl at the moon too, and my next neighbour is too far away ta hear me! eh eh
    ride hard in the good weather, and stay safe!
    • 513 posts
    April 9, 2010 8:25 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    ezzyrider wrote

very well put bikersarge. don't i know well, stuck with a broken tibia, leg in a cage, and on crutches, have fer another 8 months, i'm told...
    sometimes i feel like barking at the moon alrite!

Sorry you are stuck with a broken leg in a cage. I gotta tell you though I howl at the moon just for the hell of it!!! Feels good and makes my neighbors think I'm a little bit wacked! 

We look after him and make sure he does not loose touch...but he used to howl at the moon before he crashed!

Tis important not to let injured brother fall by the wayside, I know when I broke my ankle last year I spent nearly all day on here, kept me sane!

• April 9, 2010 10:17 PM PDT
    Spring starts up and the pace of MY life gets frantic, i love it, multi-tasking is what I do best and is when I'm happiest!
    AND I AM RIDING! Both my own bike and with friends on the back, the best of both worlds!
    AND i start a new job this morning, a great one for me, little pay but the hours are ideal and my paychecks can support my sons racing dream, at a good % off...
    AND i move into MY OWN house in 3 weeks with the boys and out of this one full of the ghosts of my legally finished 13 year marriage, rental yes, but MINE!
    AND my family has grown to a heavenly size, and I love you all!
    AND Bowling Green is just around the corner. Yes, i will do my damnedest to work it out w/ new employer, it IS that important to me!!!! Hell.it may even impress the boss

Life is good, the weather sure does help, but I think the spring cleaning of all old, dirty, tired and negative things helps the most!

Happiness is... simply, here!

Steph
  • April 9, 2010 11:25 PM PDT
    Guess that's why they call it S.A.D. in the winter, huh?
  • April 10, 2010 1:47 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I've been on CF for a while, and I have been through the wo is me it's cold, and wo is me it's snowing, and wo is me it's raining, but now the weather is coming around to be more rider friendly... is it just me or does everybody seem happer. I mean the general mood now seems to be more up beat and more playful. It's amazing how the weather can change peoples moods. When it's cloudy people seem more down, and when the sun is out people are more friendly, and out going. Here is a proven test.....when one is laughing It is impossible to be reminded of bills that are  due, the car is broken, the kids need school clothes,,,,,etc. Now try this ......the next time you sneeze try to keep your eyes open....did you know it's impossible, just like it's impossible to worry about things when your laughing.

Hell let's laugh more....it's actually good for ya

Night Dragon

yeah, you
  • April 10, 2010 2:37 AM PDT
    Life is good.
  • April 15, 2010 9:36 AM PDT
    Life is very good. We need to see more happy stuff in our forum here, it can get pretty negative from time to time. Doesn't anyone want to tell us about a great ride they took, maybe one their planning, or just how great it is to be able to ride again?

Come on people, everything you want to share can't be just what's bothering you today!!!
  • April 15, 2010 9:49 AM PDT

• 568 posts
    April 15, 2010 10:53 AM PDT
    Dyna wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    ezzyrider wrote

very well put bikersarge. don't i know well, stuck with a broken tibia, leg in a cage, and on crutches, have fer another 8 months, i'm told...
    sometimes i feel like barking at the moon alrite!

Sorry you are stuck with a broken leg in a cage. I gotta tell you though I howl at the moon just for the hell of it!!! Feels good and makes my neighbors think I'm a little bit wacked! 

We look after him and make sure he does not loose touch...but he used to howl at the moon before he crashed!

Tis important not to let injured brother fall by the wayside, I know when I broke my ankle last year I spent nearly all day on here, kept me sane!

ah ah, how did i loose track of this thread?! thanx brother Dyna, ye sertainly make fer a good connection with reality, only i get sooooooo jealous of all ye that can ride. and the sun is shining in here too, fer a change.

• g
    April 16, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    scotlands bad for the s.a.d loads of folks get it ,..im one of them folks ,i can feel myself lift in the summer time .sure they are loads more like me .
  • April 16, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    I'm taking my little bro to see a dog that needs to be rescued this afternoon. His dog passed away suddenly a couple of weeks ago and he's been pretty upset about losing him. My brother is special needs and spends way too much time alone, so a new dog for him to take care of is just the ticket. I've got my fingers crossed this will be a good match and he will be willing to adopt him. That is a good thing!!!
  • g
    April 16, 2010 8:20 AM PDT
    hope u get one ,hate to see things like this .best o luck .