I think it's time to give us Bad Ass Male Bikers some Kudo&

• February 12, 2010 7:03 AM PST
    A Chest Thumper trys to set a false front and be what they are not. The front soon fails and they get real or go away. The people on this sight know who they are and what they are. Respects the right of opinion for all and support that right. May not agree with your point but will respect your right. Will support and assist how ever possable and have ball doing it.
  • February 12, 2010 7:03 AM PST
    Ohhhhhh Bingo!!!!  I've got I-69!!!!

See I'm a big bad ass biker.   Notice the Drew Brees Official Super Bowl Jersey I have on HDB????

• 2072 posts
    February 12, 2010 7:13 AM PST
    hambone wrote...

See I'm a big bad ass biker.   Notice the Drew Brees Official Super Bowl Jersey I have on HDB????

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I glad my Grandkids can't see this picture, poor things would be mared for life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 513 posts
    February 12, 2010 7:25 AM PST
    Sorry lads, I have had a busy week and was getting some stuff done.
    Dorothy is in recovery but the dog is history...lol!

This isf the most relaxed site I have ever been on, the people I have met have just been fantastic and yes first impressions can be deceiving. When I looked around the site first I thought to myself that it was a bit intimidating but started to play the games area before I started talking to folk and once I started I found out what a great bit of craic ye all are.

I have to say that there are some really cool people on the site, Dragon of course who I talk to alot and fxrdude who is one of the most upstanding dudes I have ever met to name but two of the blokes.

As for the women, well Steph, Laura , Debrah and Angel Eyes, way too many ladies to mention but ye are wonderful.

And I could not finish this post without a mention of rynydaz who is a great person!

I love talking with all of ye and at some stage we will share a few beers together.
    • 5420 posts
    February 12, 2010 7:30 AM PST
    hambone wrote...

See I'm a big bad ass biker.

No you're not...You're Daddy...

• February 12, 2010 7:36 AM PST
    Ya think he is an easy mark for her???? 
    • 2072 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:02 AM PST
    Yea................. bad assed biker that his little girl has wrapped around her little finger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:02 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    hambone wrote...

See I'm a big bad ass biker.

No you're not...You're Daddy...

Hambone is that your daughter........once again only hambone will understand......SHIT!!!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:08 AM PST
    bullmoose wrote...
    yep this is a fine looking bunch of gentlemen and women i would be proud to play bingo with anytime

Moose one time my ex-wife (well not at the time) and I and another couple got a bit drunk and decided to go play bingo, God knows why but we did.
    Well about 1/2 way though the first game I throught it would be funny to yell BINGO when i really didn't have a bingo....so I did........BINGO, as I was laughing my ass off some old lady (well hell think she really wasn't a lady) beat the living shit out of me with her cane. Now I have seen the other side of old people you just don't want to see. Bitch think I still have a scar.....old fart no sence of humor.
    Broken Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:09 AM PST
    hambone wrote...

Sometimes Hambone.......well I'm just at a lost for words..........
  • February 12, 2010 8:10 AM PST
    ND at a loss for words????
    • 513 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:21 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    ND at a loss for words????

WOW! there is a first!

• February 12, 2010 8:26 AM PST
    Actually Dyna, it's happened ONCE before, right Dragon?
    • 513 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:33 AM PST
    Actually Dyna, it's happened ONCE before, right Dragon?

I thought we were never to mention the haircut incident ever again....oooops!

• 601 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:36 AM PST
    Bad ass bikers...I've said this before, they laugh at us 'cos we are different, we laugh at them 'cos they are all the same. You may not like my bike mister but, I'll bet your wife/daughter would like a ride. ya! I ride hard, I live hard, I drink hard, but if a person needs help I'm a soft touch..I am what I am , and will make neither excuse nor apology for it.If some day it catches up on me and they pull bits of me from a smash, or maybe hose whats left of me down a drain, then at least i will have gone without looking at my teeth in a glass at my bedside, worrying where the bedpan is...dignity and respectability do not cover dresscode
    • 1040 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:38 AM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    Bad ass bikers...I've said this before, they laugh at us 'cos we are different, we laugh at them 'cos they are all the same. You may not like my bike mister but, I'll bet your wife/daughter would like a ride. ya! I ride hard, I live hard, I drink hard, but if a person needs help I'm a soft touch..I am what I am , and will make neither excuse nor apology for it.If some day it catches up on me and they pull bits of me from a smash, or maybe hose whats left of me down a drain, then at least i will have gone without looking at my teeth in a glass at my bedside, worrying where the bedpan is...dignity and respectability do not cover dresscode

Well stated dude
  • February 12, 2010 8:40 AM PST
    rory1 wrote...

AFukinMen!

• 1516 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:45 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    Hey I am a Bad Ass Biker! Got the pic of it to prove it.

I saw that pic...ONCE was ENOUGH!!!

ROTFLMAO that was a good one!
    • 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:53 AM PST
    I don't know about all yous guys and gals but I can't wait to set around in a big circle in KY sipping on some cold brew and laughing our asses off and just acting stupid. Hell yea

Dragon
  • February 12, 2010 10:10 AM PST
    So long as HDB brings me my Scotch! Oh hell who am I kidding. I'll bring it myself! Lemme see... Women in skimpy outfits, mud wrestleing, and cold beer with good people. I'm all in!
    • 1161 posts
    February 12, 2010 10:46 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    Mm a member of three other sites loooooooooooooooooooooooong before the greatest show on earth, the Lucky and Laura show..."Cyclefish" came along. What really sealed the deal for me on this and I knew I was in the right place was the acceptence ya'll/we made for our Brother "Seakers". Now, I ain't tryin to embarass the Seak but this man don't have a bike, dosen't ride one as best I can tell, yet his herat and loyalty to this group seems as strong as any. Most sites I have joined and visited I'm willing to bet my left nut would not have given the welcome and acceptence all you hard asses did; that says a lot to me brothers and sisters. Also, debrajo is right, I don't agree with Lucky's rules of no posts or threads on politics and feel we as adults SHOULD be able to discuss ANY subject as reasonable adults, but I do after thinking about it realise not all adults are always reasonable and because Luck pays his bills off this site who am I to push the issue. I could have got pissed and left, but felt the brother and sisterhood of this site much stronger than my selfish need to have my way. Without a doubt folks, and I MEAN this; this site is the best and the folks here make it what it is...Love ya all my brothers and sisters.

Very nicely put fxrdude,  I have seen the Keyboard "bullys" I just laugh at them because they are tough behind their keyboard every one here seams REAL and some of the other sights I have seen and been to just are like dating sites and morons.  and if your not riding a certain bike your an outcast one way or another.  On here not having a bike as of yet dose not make me an out cast one way or another.  Yes im parshal to crusers and H-D's but your bike style or kind makes no difference and it is ALL like minded people not just 1%ers, Sport bikes or want to be's.  And im not cast out for not having a bike because im not a "Well off" (or RUB) and to me that is one of the main reasons im on here so much!

Be Safe out there!
    • 601 posts
    February 12, 2010 10:54 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I don't know about all yous guys and gals but I can't wait to set around in a big circle in KY sipping on some cold brew and laughing our asses off and just acting stupid. Hell yea

Dragon

Sounds like a plan ND, can't make it this year but maybe meself and Dyna can start working something towards 2011..................its just that we need to convince our wives that they would not really enjoy it,
    • 1040 posts
    February 12, 2010 12:07 PM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

Dragon

Sounds like a plan ND, can't make it this year but maybe meself and Dyna can start working something towards 2011..................its just that we need to convince our wives that they would not really enjoy it,

Better you than me Brothers; all i can say is I'm rootin for ya ta pull it off 

• February 12, 2010 12:32 PM PST
    I think my pic shows who I really am..... A laid back kind of guy that takes it as it comes. What do you think NightDragon?
  • February 12, 2010 12:42 PM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

Dragon

Just tell em' I'll be there and they'll never come with ya!