Question about gangs

• 1780 posts
    February 1, 2010 7:36 AM PST
    Here's looking at ya g......may the rest of your day be blessed will peace
  • g
    February 1, 2010 7:39 AM PST
    THANKS DRAGON ..............SPOT ON DUDE .
    • 190 posts
    February 1, 2010 9:23 AM PST
    DUDES!!!!! I LOVE BRAVEHEART!!!! THOSE SCOTTISH WARRIORS KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!
    LONG LIVE WILLIAM WALLACE,BOYS!!!
    • 190 posts
    February 1, 2010 9:25 AM PST
    HEY G !! May the ghosts of your ancestors past- from all the highlands and lowlands be at your beck and call, my brother....Ride with the mountain air in your lungs and the songs of your proud people ringin in your heart!
    • 1780 posts
    February 1, 2010 11:44 AM PST
    Here is one of the most feared gangs that have ever walked this earth.......few people know of this gang.....well except the older croud.

Dragon

• 1040 posts
    February 1, 2010 11:47 AM PST
    That's a crowd tha devil himself fears
  • February 1, 2010 1:22 PM PST
    Dyna wrote...

We are a bit like the borg in star trek "resistance is futile" 

More like the Daleks From Dr. Who "You must assimilate"

• 513 posts
    February 1, 2010 6:39 PM PST
    TheX wrote...
    Dyna wrote...

We are a bit like the borg in star trek "resistance is futile" 

More like the Daleks From Dr. Who "You must assimilate"

Probably...lol!
  • g
    February 1, 2010 8:50 PM PST
    i seen the film gangs of newyork just a few weeks past ,its a great film ,with liam nesson ,dany day lewis ,leonardo decaprio ,f know,s how u spell his name .
  • g
    February 1, 2010 8:53 PM PST
    this is the one ....
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:10 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
    g wrote...
    aye ,was not sure how folks wid take to me when i first came on ,us scottish n irish are the same ,all gid folks ,llf

Except when we drink loads of whiskey and have just lost a football match and are in the same pub as the opposing supporters, then we may,just may not be the best people to be around.........hahaha

That drinking song was funny as shit.....oh my God I'm laughing me balls off for crying out loud!!!!!!
    You guys over the pond are the original Party Animals for sure.....drink and drink and drink and drink and fight.....LOL..LOL
    Dragon

• 1161 posts
    February 3, 2010 2:29 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Here is one of the most feared gangs that have ever walked this earth.......few people know of this gang.....well except the older croud.

Dragon

It's not just the older crowd.  Even I know the "Little Rascles"

dang maby I was born in the wrong year.
  • February 3, 2010 3:00 PM PST
    dragon, the lil rascals were the shit!
    • 190 posts
    February 3, 2010 4:19 PM PST
    For Dyna and rory, let the irishman in me out, dont know if you'll like it, no jamison, tip of the glass of irish cream (yummy) tonight. I'll let g know when i hit the jhonny walker for the scott in me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB3QiiQL0Oc&feature=related
    • 190 posts
    February 3, 2010 4:48 PM PST
    The lyrics vary, but for the Irishman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TehFZ38kt6o. />
    • 190 posts
    February 3, 2010 4:49 PM PST
    Great guitar!
  • February 3, 2010 5:03 PM PST
    My dh spent his whole life learning proper protocols and has been teaching me. Very interesting and sometimes scary stuff.

hello btw, i'm new here and to riding in general
    • 190 posts
    February 3, 2010 5:07 PM PST
    Welcome Groupiekilla87
  • February 3, 2010 7:22 PM PST
    The 1%'s have mellowed out some over the decades and tried to improve their image with the toy runs and teddy bears. Some are still pretty rowdy where it is allowed.

One club HAD a big presence here when I was younger. They nailed a young teenage girl to a tree and gang raped her then left her to die in the woods for fun one night. Guess what, she didn't die and had some Good Ole Boy Palm Beach RedNeck Brothers with alot of friends, they took care of business properly and made them feel most unwelcome in that area.

They made the news quite often several years here, another day they stabbed up a fourteen year old boy and let him die. His big brother was a deputy, one that did the stabbing was pumping gas one evening and a 308 round came out of no where, emptied his skull and made a hell of a mess. The Sheriff determined it was a hunting accident, stray round, the deputy moved to another state. That was early 70's and haven't seen or heard about them around here since.

Yes, today they are called "Clubs" not Gangs. When one gets busted for stealing bikes, guns, selling drugs or running a smuggling ring the chapter president just says "I can't control everyone that had nothing to do with us."  When Bikers get profiled today by law and certain folks there's a reason, it's a lifestyle, the one they live and love. The average "Normal" person does not know OR care about that little diamond shaped 1% patch, right or wrong if you look like that it fits the profile...........