Would anybody be insterested in buying one of these patches

• January 29, 2010 12:59 PM PST
    I'll be needing 2 please
    • 1161 posts
    January 29, 2010 1:03 PM PST
    What are the sizes Night Dragon (some of us are running low on space)?
  • January 29, 2010 2:31 PM PST
    Denise and I love the patch......... We would buy two, when they are available.......... look good on our Sons of Thunder Colours
  • January 29, 2010 2:53 PM PST
    Keep us posted as well - I will get about 6 or more and display at my events - Think it is a Great Patch!!!
    • 75 posts
    January 29, 2010 3:21 PM PST
    Great idea and great patch Dragon... I'll take one as well!
  • January 29, 2010 3:40 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Deb, I think the group you are referring to is the Guardian Angles, and I don't think dragon is talking about a group marching the streets looking for crime, and getting involved in investigations, many time hindering more than helping.

I think dragon is trying to say just to be more aware of what is going on, and if you see a wrong doing, for Heavens sake DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!. Nobody does that anymore. Hell I've seen where people take videos to put on TruTV instead of dropping the camera and helping.

Dragon, if I spoke incorrectly about what you meant, I apologize.

I meant no disrepect or even to disagree with Nightdragon. My thought was that wearing a patch to advertise or state your intention, could bring unwanted attention from law enforcement. I would be extremely surprised after getting to know everyone here that anyone would sit back and not get involved when they saw something happening to an innocent person.
    • 190 posts
    January 29, 2010 4:36 PM PST
    I think it's a great Idea, and agree. I dont currently wear a vest or any kind of colors, other than Harley davidson, But I could find something to put it on. I'll keep an eye on the post and see what happens with them.
  • January 29, 2010 5:05 PM PST
    Would be proud to wear that patch...let me know when they are ready and the cost...would be willing to promote them in my bar (Jerry's Joint) as well as our annual Ogemaw Hills Bike Week.
    • 75 posts
    January 30, 2010 12:14 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    Agree w/ your sentiments, might get a patch, but wa'na bet that everybody from the Left side of the political spectrum, including all the news media, will see the "SS" & think "bunch'a would be Stormtroopers".
    Lose the "SS" abbreviation from the patch.
    Come to think of it lose the "BF" abbreviation too or they will make something vulgar out of that as well.
    - It is a harsh world out there & not all the bad guys are thugs walking the streets, some are beautiful people in the news rooms.

After some reflection...   with 99Savage and think the 'BF' and 'SS' should be left off.

• 190 posts
    January 30, 2010 3:01 AM PST
    put me down for two easybreeze!
    • 601 posts
    January 30, 2010 6:33 AM PST
    Give Dyna an extra one.......save me beating the head off him to take one, on second thoughts don't, that could be my first way of helping society rid itself of undesirables.
  • January 30, 2010 6:45 AM PST
    im down.. let me know how much.. good thinking Dragon.. we need more people like u in this society. God bless
  • g
    January 30, 2010 7:02 AM PST
    another busy dude !!,lol
    • 513 posts
    January 31, 2010 6:19 AM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    Give Dyna an extra one.......save me beating the head off him to take one, on second thoughts don't, that could be my first way of helping society rid itself of undesirables.

Talk like that means I will have to come down and drink all your murphys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Society would be a dull place without me and I shall set Steven on you again to take the piss outa your county hurlers(GWAN DA CATS!!).....A fate worse than a fate worse than death!

• January 31, 2010 7:05 AM PST
    count me in! i'll give you a number on how many soon, gonna call my local riding buddies!
  • January 31, 2010 7:14 AM PST
    dragon, i just put the word out to my buds about this patch, most of them feel as i and you do, the world is going to hell, someone needs to stand up and make a change. let me know when you got pricing. i'll get some and go see the local HD houses here. question though, what are you going to do with proceeds? we used to put on runs and donate to a local halfway house or treatment center. just a thought here my brother.
    • 1780 posts
    January 31, 2010 7:40 AM PST
    Well actually I will pay for all the patches, and then everyone that wants one or more will just pay me.
    Dragon
  • January 31, 2010 7:47 AM PST
    ok. just asking. you're a good man
  • January 31, 2010 8:03 AM PST
     I am sure there is a place for one of these patches on the front of my vest.......... Let me know how much you need for one......
    • 1780 posts
    January 31, 2010 9:56 AM PST
    OK everyone I am going to order 75 patches and I will pay for them.....Because I was so moved by everybody coming on board with my idea the patches will be FREE to the first 75 people that contact me. I would say let's keep the amount each person wants reasonable. I mean don't order more than you will really use. The whole process will take about a month between looking at a sample and then giving the ok and making them ..ya de ya de ya
    So I will keep a list of the people and there addresses and number they want until the magic number of 75 is reached, so don't delay in getting that info to me.

Dragon
    • 2072 posts
    January 31, 2010 11:55 AM PST
    Nightdragon.............. Just sent you a message.....
    • 212 posts
    January 31, 2010 12:12 PM PST
    I want 4,post when ready
    • 75 posts
    January 31, 2010 12:45 PM PST
    Nightdragon... just sent you a message requesting two patches.  Thanks!    

• January 31, 2010 1:11 PM PST
    Wolfhound and I will take one a piece:-)
  • January 31, 2010 1:17 PM PST
    Bring it, I am game...BTW, you and I could go one for days when it comes to the way things are in this country. For one, I think it is way past time to clean out the gene pool.