Rode with ZZRDeathride today

• January 19, 2010 10:25 AM PST
    Hooked up with ZZ today for a little ride around Tacoma, WA.  She took me on a ride along the waterfront and I saw some spectacular views of the Puget Sound.  This young lady can sure ride too.  She rides it like she stole it!!  We ended the day at a resturant named Alfreds that is actually a brothel from the early 1900.  Had a couple drinks and some lunch then I had to head home to pick up my brat from school.

Thanks for a great day ZZ:

• 1161 posts
    January 19, 2010 10:33 AM PST
    Very cool, I use to live in a little town called "Lacy" Now it's called Tumwater and Olimpia (Damn I miss the west coast).
    • 5417 posts
    January 19, 2010 10:35 AM PST
    Sounds like a great day...right up to that darn kid thing She looks pretty comfortable on that Big Dog there, where's the picture of you on the ZZR???
  • January 19, 2010 2:44 PM PST
    Bet she was hell to catch in the corners! Glad you guys had a good time!
    • 1040 posts
    January 19, 2010 2:52 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Sounds like a great day...right up to that darn kid thingShe looks pretty comfortable on that Big Dog there, where's the picture of you on the ZZR???

Glad ya'll had a good time; but, like Lucky said, where's you on the ZZR?  

• 190 posts
    January 19, 2010 3:01 PM PST
    Sweet!
  • January 19, 2010 11:45 PM PST
    Very cool !
  • g
    January 19, 2010 11:47 PM PST
    great ,looks  like u had a good one .
  • January 20, 2010 12:53 AM PST
    Ha ha, you guys are funny. I've had the Big Dog for 5 yrs now and before that I had another Big Dog and before that my custom HD for 25 yrs. I'm not sure I would know how to get on her bike!!! Had a great time though.
    Next outing will have to be some some other PNW members here.

• January 20, 2010 3:43 AM PST
    Ray - just as soon as I can get over the 410, Terri and I are there!
    • 126 posts
    January 20, 2010 4:49 AM PST
    sounds like you had a good time. wish I could of gone.
    • 5 posts
    February 6, 2010 12:10 PM PST
    Will be meeting Raywood at the brothel around 10-10:30am Sunday for a ride to whereever.

I hear someone got a new scoot...?
  • February 6, 2010 12:15 PM PST
    KnotSo wrote...
    Will be meeting Raywood at the brothel around 10-10:30am Sunday for a ride to whereever.

I hear someone got a new scoot...?
     I hear the same thing...good to see ya on CF  KnotSo!You going to Sturgis with Ray?
    • 2072 posts
    February 6, 2010 12:41 PM PST
    Used to live in Kirkland........ really do miss the Pacific Northwest. Used to spend a lot of time around the sound and up on the San Juans. BEAUTIFUL country.
    • 1364 posts
    February 6, 2010 1:01 PM PST
    Ya ok Deener and I will be the also....................... So ha ha
  • February 6, 2010 5:54 PM PST
    yeah so i just got a harley this week... my new toy.. 06 dyna lowrider. 6 speed... stage one. screamin eagle pipes... yadda yadda,,, torque city! xoxo
  • February 6, 2010 5:56 PM PST
    thinking bout changing out the native harley time chain for a S&S gear drive. should get bout 9 more horseys out of er', THEN maybe some thunder (2 to 1)  pipes... omg im an addict.
  • February 6, 2010 8:45 PM PST
    wolfhound wrote...
    Bet she was hell to catch in the corners! Glad you guys had a good time!

(don't forget straight aways too)...........
  • February 6, 2010 8:46 PM PST
    ZZRdeathride wrote...
    yeah so i just got a harley this week... my new toy.. 06 dyna lowrider. 6 speed... stage one. screamin eagle pipes... yadda yadda,,, torque city! xoxo

You kept the ZZR I hope.
    • 1040 posts
    February 6, 2010 9:09 PM PST
    ZZRdeathride wrote...
    thinking bout changing out the native harley time chain for a S&S gear drive. should get bout 9 more horseys out of er', THEN maybe some thunder (2 to 1)  pipes... omg im an addict.

LOL...Yep, you a HOG JUNKIE now! Congrats on your new bike. How bout posting up some good picks for us,,,Ride safe.

OK, just saw a pic in your photos...Send us some pics of it on the road when ya get a chance...Way ta go girl!
    • 1364 posts
    February 7, 2010 12:32 AM PST
    Congrats, I love my S&S gear drive and my Thunder Headers,
    • 1040 posts
    February 7, 2010 9:01 AM PST
    OK, Could someone explain to me the concept of the S&S Gear Drive ya'll are talking about?
    • 5 posts
    February 7, 2010 9:04 AM PST
    Got in a good ride today with the few that showed up, and it only rained the whole time. Good to get out though.
    • 1364 posts
    February 7, 2010 9:38 AM PST
    Sure hope you didn't melt............... Ray said it was cancelled..... We were ready to go !!!!!!!!
  • February 7, 2010 9:41 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    OK, Could someone explain to me the concept of the S&S Gear Drive ya'll are talking about?

Gear driven CAM's vs. traditional chain driven CAM's.