Congratulations

• 190 posts
    January 19, 2010 10:08 AM PST
    , Congratulations Lucky, HDB and everyone on CycleFish, I love this place.  
    • 190 posts
    January 19, 2010 10:10 AM PST
    g wrote...
    camaradrie ??

That seems perfect with the braveheart avitar.
    I love your posts G.

• 844 posts
    April 30, 2010 6:37 AM PDT
    Now here we are at 8,000 today!!!

Congratulations on another milestone!

And the site just keeps getting better.  Thanks Lucky & HDBeech!
    • 1364 posts
    April 30, 2010 7:47 AM PDT

YAHOOOOOOOO, Our CycleFish family is growing  

• April 30, 2010 7:52 AM PDT
    Lucky and HDBeech we love being part of your CycleFish family and share the site with everyone we meet...thank you for such a great site...Hugs LeVere and Steven
    • 1040 posts
    April 30, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    There are a couple sites out there which have 10-12k members that have been in existance since at least 2004. Now, I don't know the birthday of this GREAT (BEST) motorcycle site (I;m sure SOMEONE will tell me) but I think not more than a year or two and look how many folks have found ya. Like the line in the movie, "Build it and they will come." Well brother, you built it and we ALL are here, all 8000 of us and I suspect the vast majority of us will ALWAYS be here. Congratulations Lucky; ya did good.
    • 2072 posts
    April 30, 2010 8:22 AM PDT
    Great site, great family, great friends..... Lucky and HDBeech, GREAT JOB !!!!!!!
    • 352 posts
    April 30, 2010 8:42 AM PDT
    nice one on the milestone - gratz!
    • 601 posts
    April 30, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    i was always a wee bit iffy about these forums...but this one has changed my mind, its almost my homepage now. Good people here....... G'neiri an bothair libh, Lucky agus HDBeech agus go raibh mhaith agaibh. (good luck to you both and thank you)
  • April 30, 2010 9:18 AM PDT
    Congratulations and Thank You for all your hard work and dedication. I love CF!!!
    • 834 posts
    May 5, 2010 2:29 AM PDT

Congrats to Lucky & HDBeech!

I have been here just a little over a year now. I remember when I would post something and come back in a day or so and my post was still the last one. The site has come a long way, and all good.

Normally when you been around somewhere like this you can say I've seen many poeple come and go, but with CycleFish they come and stay!!!
  • May 5, 2010 3:37 AM PDT
    Yep, I remember those days.

Congratulations and Continued Success!!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 6:37 AM PDT
    Lucky my Brother, dude you went out on a limb and took a chance, and you hit GOLD! This is by far the greatest Biker site on the internet. You should be very proud!!! I tell people daily about the site.......Man you are my Hero!!!
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 6:38 AM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
    To LUCKY and CYCLEFISH !!!    Over 5000 members, What a great milestone. For myself watching the site grow and meeting great people has been a blast. This is just the beginning of new friends, sharing good times and having fun.... Thank you Lucky for a great place for us to hang out and explore.   I am proud to be part of the CYCLEFISH family...

Thanks Highrisk for bringing this to our attention!!!!!!!
    The Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 6:42 AM PDT
    I have met sooooooooooo many cool people on this site........I can't wait to throw my arms around some of my inter net buddys at the meet and greet in June!!!!!!!!!
    Dragon
    • 1364 posts
    May 5, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I have met sooooooooooo many cool people on this site........I can't wait to throw my arms around some of my inter net buddys at the meet and greet in June!!!!!!!!!
    Dragon

You know Dragon if you rolled into Stugis I would greet you with open arms
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

You know Dragon if you rolled into Stugis I would greet you with open arms

I will make Stugis someday....for now I'm still a working stiff.......where the hell does the retirement part start???????????
    Dragon
  • May 5, 2010 8:45 AM PDT
    Hell yea.. Congrats Lucky!!! Well done big man....

Hey Dragon.. you asked when retirement part starts...your president has already spent it!
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 9:40 AM PDT
    Tex1521 wrote...
    Hell yea.. Congrats Lucky!!! Well done big man....

Hey Dragon.. you asked when retirement part starts...your president has already spent it!

Hey Tex are you trying to cheer me up or something......how is the revovery going. Man you got to be close to throwing a leg!!
    Dragon
    • 2 posts
    May 6, 2010 6:44 AM PDT
    Ok, I'm late as usual - there are over 8,100 members now - but Congrats on another milestone. I just don't know how you do it all, but you do it very well!
    • 5420 posts
    May 6, 2010 10:53 AM PDT
    Thanks everyone, Laura and I really enjoy these milestones and hearing all the nice comments about the site. Keeps us going!

We are really looking forward to hitting 10,000 !
    • 352 posts
    May 6, 2010 11:45 AM PDT
    now it would be really sweet if we could get everyone to a meet & greet...now that would be an awsome party