My new baby ;D

• January 17, 2010 1:07 PM PST
    Very nice!! Enjoy and stay safe!
    • 1516 posts
    January 17, 2010 1:11 PM PST
    Congrats Deener..
  • January 17, 2010 1:12 PM PST
    Absolutely flatout GORGEOUS!!! SA-WEET!!! Ya done dunit now girl... Yer SPOILED fer life....
  • January 19, 2010 11:49 PM PST
    Yep, I think so bikersarge
    • 19034 posts
    January 20, 2010 12:03 AM PST
    g wrote...
    u must have muscles like rambo !!

Many people say that about riding a big bike. The King is actually easier to handle  than a Sportster or Low rider even though it weighs a couple hundred pounds more. ' Tis all about balance and center of gravity. Deener and any other person who has riden a King will attest.

• 1364 posts
    January 20, 2010 12:45 AM PST
    Right on Rex, I HATED riding Deeners Lowrider........................(Only did twice, very short ) Love my Road King
  • January 20, 2010 12:56 AM PST
    Deener wrote...
    you can hang your sandals on the back ray ray lol. thanks everyone !

Hey, everyone is always picking on my sandals!!  Glad your happy with your new scoot.  Can't wait to ride with you again.

Hey, maybe those floorboards will shield you from those nasty traffic cones!! 
    • 5420 posts
    January 20, 2010 1:19 AM PST
    Raywood wrote...
    Deener wrote...

Hey, everyone is always picking on my sandals!!  Glad your happy with your new scoot.  Can't wait to ride with you again.

They only pick on your sandals because most of the time they're the only thing you're wearing!

• January 20, 2010 1:32 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Raywood wrote...
    Deener wrote...

They only pick on your sandals because most of the time they're the only thing you're wearing!

Ok, that was good. 
  • January 20, 2010 2:20 AM PST

that bike is awesome lots of luck with it!!!

• 0 posts
    January 20, 2010 2:36 AM PST
    Nice ride Deener, now adding the little things to make it your own... :-)
    • 126 posts
    January 20, 2010 3:02 AM PST
    Nice bike and congrats.
  • January 20, 2010 5:25 AM PST
    Nice ride Deener...
  • January 20, 2010 5:30 AM PST
    Way to go girl! Now you need to paint it up as the world's only AC/DC bike! No offense Jeff...
    • 1364 posts
    January 20, 2010 12:13 PM PST
    Here a better pic...
    • 126 posts
    January 20, 2010 12:26 PM PST
    Deener you don't look happy at all in the photo above. You are glowing and it's not becouse your cold. What a nice ride. Jeff when it gets worm the 4 of us need to go for a ride. It's to cold for Staci now.
  • January 22, 2010 4:14 AM PST
    Thanks Kenny, yep, still glowing over it, and the weather this week has been great!

Thank you all