Posting on the Site

• 5420 posts
    January 13, 2010 1:33 PM PST

Ok, I am going to try my best to address the issues regarding the content of posts on the site.  Let me start by saying the rules are set up for a number of reasons and do not necessarily reflect my personal views on nudity, language, politics, or religion.  I am a strong believer in freedom of speech, and if any of you start a website and have someone tell you what you can or can't post on it, let me know, because I will help you fight for your right.  But on the same note, please support my right to operate my website under the rules I have set forth.

The rules are in place for a couple of reasons...

The primary reason is so that everyone can enjoy the site, not be offended, and just plain have FUN! I agree, many bikers do not have problems with nudity or profanity, but some do. Religious and political topics usually wind up being controversial.  So bottom line is not everyone would be comfortable.

Second reason is this is not my hobby or personal playground, if it was the rules would be much different.  Since leaving my job early last year, I am trying to make this into a business I can support my family with.  Many, if not all of the advertisers I have, or am trying to get, have rules in place for the content on the sites where their ads appear.  And to be perfectly honest, I need every single advertiser I can get right now.

This may not be the perfect place for everyone, which is why there are so many different websites out there that allow you to post different types of content.  But I can promise that even if you can't post everything you want here, you will always be welcome here to just have fun, and no one will ever be offended.

I hope you can all understand and we can keep our great community on track.

• 1516 posts
    January 13, 2010 1:37 PM PST
    Very well put!
    • 5420 posts
    January 13, 2010 1:41 PM PST
    One final note. I have never really been in a position where I had to make these type of rules (or even follow them for that matter), so we are going to continue to adjust the rules to find that balance between good ol' fun, and things some would find offensive or controversial.

All of your opinions are certainly welcome, I just ask that you just message me with those opinions, and not just start additional topics that will themselves become controversial.
  • January 13, 2010 1:58 PM PST
    I fully understand the position Lucky is coming from having been a part owner of a biker forum in the past.  As members we don't fully understand the BS the owners and mods will have to deal with behind the scenes.  The site becomes all encompassing in their lives and can also tear apart friendships and relationships. 

I admit at times I've pushed the limits of what I thought was acceptable here and have been made aware of my crossing the line and accept that limit.  I honestly think to keep discussions about religion and politics off the site is a smart move for not just Lucky and HDB but the members of the site in general.  Nothing in the world is more polarizing than those two topics and can tear a great site down within a matter of days.  I know... I've seen it and lived with the carnage.

Now, nekid pics of women are always welcome to be mailed to me and I'll moderate them for the site. 

Ride safe ya'll...

Hambone
    • 1161 posts
    January 13, 2010 2:16 PM PST
    Aslong as hambone dont post any more backside (A$$) shots! LOL

• January 13, 2010 2:19 PM PST
    There have to be some rules set forth. If not, it would be mayhem. Politics, religion, whining, bitching (a rant every now and then should be ok). Lucky, I know you have to set rules or WE WILL GET OUT OF CONTROL.
  • January 13, 2010 2:20 PM PST
    Oh yea. Hambone, forward those nudie shots to me. 2 sets of eyes are better than one.
  • January 13, 2010 2:29 PM PST
    Point well taken and I understand and agree! Darn it!!!
  • January 13, 2010 2:36 PM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Oh yea. Hambone, forward those nudie shots to me. 2 sets of eyes are better than one.

Gottcha big E!
    • 190 posts
    January 13, 2010 3:29 PM PST
    I agree, but you can also forward neckid pics of women to me, I doubt I'll take offence, lol.
    • 513 posts
    January 13, 2010 7:50 PM PST
    hambone could not have put it better myself, as Lucky knows I come over to here to relax and enjoy being away from the pressures of running a site.
    And when you are in this position on a site you see a whole new side to people and what they are really like.
    I have to say some most are great but some are just so needy,paranoid and some are so up themselves it is unreal.

As for religion and politics, probably best not to have it on the site. Those two things have torn apart my country for over eight hundred years and it is only in the last decade that peace has broken out. So good call, cause they tend to get people worked up.
  • g
    January 13, 2010 10:51 PM PST
    well said ,ill try n be a good boy .lol
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 1:30 AM PST
    Lucky sometimes we forget how tough your job can be, and it's wise every now and then to remind us to take in down a notch.
    Your job is kind of like hearding cat's when you think about it.

Keep up the good work

Night Dragon
  • January 14, 2010 1:44 AM PST
    YOU have to do what u have to do. Make no apologies, BUt maybe make a link to the good stuff
    ie: Naked Women
    How do you cover up a Naked Bike........................lol
    • 1364 posts
    January 14, 2010 2:06 AM PST
    And that is why CYCLEFISH is "The Ultimate Biker Website" Thank you Lucky
  • January 14, 2010 2:19 AM PST
    Thank you Lucky for setting the playing field for us. I'm sure that everyone on the site will have no problem following your rules and expectations.

I know I will and if I ever cross the line I fully expect you to snap me back in line.
    • 513 posts
    January 14, 2010 3:05 AM PST
    I dunnu...on the whole nakid thing!!!!

I like to look at nakedness, nicely shaped big twins, slim waist, roundly shaped but firm ass, smooth lines and pounding heart in her chest......

yeah! I hate bikes with fairing too ......LOL!
    • 2072 posts
    January 14, 2010 3:25 AM PST
    As a "Medical Professional" I would be more than happy to receive and evaluate any and all nude female pictures and offer any constructive advise as to their health and well-being !!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 601 posts
    January 14, 2010 5:48 AM PST
    Well put Lucky....just dont expect too much political corectness from me (5 years in politics was enough) I just dont do it anymore, if crap i post has to be struck off, then so be it, i'm happy, because i know i've upset someone
  • January 15, 2010 11:17 AM PST
    Wish I could say I'm hanging my head in shame for posting the naked photo, but I'm not...I just really like to be naked, I don't mean no harm...Am sincerely sorry Lucky for breaking the rules though, I respect your position and wont do it again...But I do have to say...If I could say this butt naked, I'd feel a whole lot better about it. I'm a lover of nudity and thats who I am but understand there has to be rules, so from now on I'll send all my naked photos to Hambone since hes willing to monitor the content...Please don't be mad at me Lucky...
  • January 15, 2010 11:28 AM PST
    Whoray for me!!!! 
  • g
    January 16, 2010 12:12 AM PST
    rynydaz wrote...
    Wish I could say I'm hanging my head in shame for posting the naked photo, but I'm not...I just really like to be naked, I don't mean no harm...Am sincerely sorry Lucky for breaking the rules though, I respect your position and wont do it again...But I do have to say...If I could say this butt naked, I'd feel a whole lot better about it. I'm a lover of nudity and thats who I am but understand there has to be rules, so from now on I'll send all my naked photos to Hambone since hes willing to monitor the content...Please don't be mad at me Lucky...

u bad girl ,lol .
  • January 16, 2010 1:42 AM PST
    I like bad girls, I usually get along with them very well! Bad boys, too!! Tee Hee!!!
  • g
    January 16, 2010 5:06 AM PST
    aye ,ur bad too ,lol ,ive seen ur type b4 .
    • 2072 posts
    January 16, 2010 6:33 AM PST
    Good girls go places............................ Bad girls have a hell of a lot more fun gettin' there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!