Posting on the Site

• g
    January 16, 2010 6:36 AM PST
    spot on !
  • January 16, 2010 6:39 AM PST
    Take more than some rules to chase me off!By the way how do I get on Hambones mailing list lol?!
    • 0 posts
    January 19, 2010 9:46 AM PST
    You never see any of the good girls in the history books.
    Besides the discomfort about being naked is an american thing. I like the world's views better...

But, I understand that Lucky has to toe the line.
  • January 19, 2010 10:06 AM PST
    Two of my favorite quotes " Well-behaved women rarely make history." and "Bad girls don't get the blues."
  • January 19, 2010 1:25 PM PST
    OK, it was a great day today for riding and I missed it...but, tommorrow...I am itching for a ride! Hope the rain stays away!!!
  • January 19, 2010 1:30 PM PST
  • January 19, 2010 1:32 PM PST
    angeleyes wrote...
    get naked when the time comes....patience ....
    • 190 posts
    January 26, 2010 12:20 PM PST
    Lucky...how can i send the CF forum a youtube attachment? What is ur email address so i can send you stuff to post?
    -SingSIng
    • 1516 posts
    January 26, 2010 12:30 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    I like bad girls, I usually get along with them very well! Bad boys, too!! Tee Hee!!!

Thats why I like you!! Spend to much time at work being good, have to have our bad times too!

• January 26, 2010 12:37 PM PST
    debrajo62 wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    I like bad girls, I usually get along with them very well! Bad boys, too!! Tee Hee!!!

Thats why I like you!! Spend to much time at work being good, have to have our bad times too!

Why thank you, Debrajo, I try to be bad at work too! Get myself in trouble ALL the time!!!!   
    • 1509 posts
    January 27, 2010 6:26 AM PST
    Nothing wrong with good girls gone bad. Sorta should be a right of passage, What is disturbing is when a bad girl snobs up and puts down others for enjoying the life style they vacated.

good bye good riddens to the snob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • January 31, 2010 6:23 AM PST
    Ya'll gots my supprot Lucky

Heya Hambone?...Umm my wife lets me look at naked girls pics..can I have some too?

RandyJoe...Ride Fast Safely...
  • February 5, 2010 4:21 AM PST
    uh..... somehow I doubt he's mad at you