Are You Ready for Some Football

• October 20, 2013 10:18 AM PDT
    Working on my Owen 7 Calls for Tuesday
    • 834 posts
    October 21, 2013 4:45 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Denver's gonna kick Indy's ass. Now get on the bike and go!

Note to self:  Don't take football tips from Lucky

• 5420 posts
    October 21, 2013 9:54 AM PDT
    Yeah, didn't see that coming AZ. Both teams played well, but it looks like Denver's defense needs to step up a bit. Can't count on the offense scoring 40 plus points EVERY game!
    • 5420 posts
    October 21, 2013 9:56 AM PDT
    Tonight we have the 1-4 Vikings against the 0-6 Giants. Should be some good football for the guys that make the Sports Bloopers Shows!!!
    • 5420 posts
    December 5, 2013 2:48 AM PST
    Here we are on the back side of the season and the predictions for the Super Bowl teams are running wild.

I am thinking (and hoping) it will be the Broncos and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl with the Broncos winning of course.
    • 3006 posts
    December 5, 2013 7:15 AM PST

This Sundays game between the Niners & the Hawks is going to be more brawl than football.My team is perty tore up,yet I hope they can keep it interesting.The coaching will be key in this game,along with the game plans.May the best team win !!!

• 5420 posts
    December 5, 2013 7:22 AM PST
    If it comes to down to coaching, I would take Jim Harbaugh any day!!!
    • 834 posts
    December 10, 2013 3:55 AM PST
    Well looks like the Cardinals are going to have to end the season with a bang to make the playoffs. Normally 8 & 5 at this point would be good (it would put them in 1st or 2nd in 5 other divisions), but Seattle and San Fran pretty much dominated our division this year. I think even if we get a wild card we will get our ass kicked by whoever we play in the first round.

There are some real power houses in the NFL this year and should make for some great playoff games.
    • 5420 posts
    December 10, 2013 4:23 AM PST
    Seattle has amazed a lot of people this year. I have got to believe a lot of it is having Pete Carroll as the head coach. All of us down here knew how great he was with USC and he has now turned around the Seahawks.

I'm just glad the Broncos are in the AFC so they won't have to play Seattle or San Fran until the Superbowl :-)
  • December 10, 2013 8:41 AM PST
    Im in mourning another year with my Giants hope it gets over soon. Least my Irish made the Pinstripe bowl ha ha
    • 5420 posts
    December 10, 2013 8:48 AM PST
    Yep them Giants are playing pretty bad... especially Peyton's little brother. Must be kind of awkward when the family gets together for the holidays with Peyton breaking all kinds of records and Eli now with the worst QB ranking in history for a QB that won a Superbowl. What is up with that boy??? I really do like him, but I'm starting to think his Superbowl wins were an accident :-)
    • 5420 posts
    January 5, 2014 2:56 AM PST
    NFL Post Season is already off to a great start with two great games yesterday. The Colts come back was amazing!

I'll be rooting for the Chargers this morning and the 49ers this afternoon.

Of course what I am really waiting for is to see my Bronco's next week. Still think the way Peyton Manning is playing this year they have a real good shot at the Super Bowl!!!!
  • January 5, 2014 8:11 AM PST
    Best of three for the Broncos (yeah) and the Chargers.

Jon
    • 5420 posts
    January 6, 2014 1:29 AM PST
    Two more good games on Sunday, especially the Green Bay vs 49ers game.

And both the California teams won just like I knew they would.
    • 3006 posts
    January 7, 2014 5:12 AM PST
    The Packer game could have gone either way,and it looked like they would come away with a win.Yet once again Kap's running ability kept them in the game,similiar to Montana,who in his early yaers could scramble down field & make those yards.
    Hope we dominate Carolina,it would be sweet !!! Go Niners!!!)
    • 5420 posts
    January 7, 2014 6:19 AM PST
    I hope so, but them Panthers play sneaky good football.  You don't see them making a lot of plays that hit the highlight reels and then you look up at the scoreboard and somehow they are ahead!

I would love to see a Broncos 49ers Superbowl!  That way I could root for the 49ers right up until the Superbowl when the Broncos kick their asses
    • 3006 posts
    January 13, 2014 4:41 AM PST
    LOL You might just get your wish !!! Niners are 3 pt underdogs in Seattle.It is going to be a history changing event if they do win. All I have to say to my Niners is,Git Er Done !!!! Niners !!! Yeah Baby !!!
    • 5420 posts
    January 13, 2014 5:12 AM PST
    I am thinking the Niners may just be the team to knock out Seattle!

I have got to say though after yesterdays game against the Chargers I am a little worried about my Broncos playing the Patriots next week. They are going to need to play a little better than that to beat the Pats... they let the Chargers come within a touchdown and the Chargers are nowhere as good as the Pats!!! They need to FOCUS this week!!!
    • 844 posts
    January 14, 2014 1:37 AM PST
    There have been some real good games so far these play offs. Next weeks games are both going to be real good too. I don't think there is really a big favorite in either game.
  • January 14, 2014 10:59 AM PST
    The Chargers are out again!!! I'll check back in for the super bowl but I'll be riding this weekend instead of football. Just my opinion but the pro-bowl should be turned into a charity softball game.
    • 5420 posts
    January 14, 2014 1:02 PM PST
    I don't think anyone watches the Pro-Bowl. I have friends who are DIE HARD football fans with all the NFL channels and 9 straight hours in front of the TV every Sunday - not one of them watches the pro-bowl.

I think it is more like an end of season party in Hawaii for the players who go
    • 5420 posts
    January 20, 2014 2:30 AM PST
    After the San Diego game last week I was a little worried that the Broncos weren't ready for the post season play. We'll I was dead wrong 'cause they brought the A game and kicked butt against the Patriots.

Didn't really see to much of the Seattle - 49ers game because we were at the bar and I started playing pool after the Broncos game. But Seattle won and it should make for a real good Superbowl in two weeks.
    • 5420 posts
    February 3, 2014 2:07 AM PST
    Well the Superbowl didn't go quite like we wanted. Here we were at Mugs Away all pumped up and Laura with her Broncos jersey and right from the get go we were screaming at the TV. Luckily almost everyone there was a Broncos fan so Laura didn't have anyone picking on her to make it nay worse. A POOR showing by the Broncos to say the least.

But I will give credit where credit is due and the Seahawks came out and played the game of their lives... especially on defense. Congrats to the Seahwaks, but we will be back!!!!
  • February 3, 2014 9:33 AM PST
    Not to kick sand in your face Ron But my San Diego Chargers are going to win the AFC west next year!!! And if they don't the beer for next years superbowl is on me.
    • 5420 posts
    February 4, 2014 2:02 AM PST
    You are on Terry!!!