Are You Ready for Some Football

• 5420 posts
    October 27, 2014 4:41 AM PDT
    I don't know Tweek... I like Bortles a lot as a really good young man (especially compared to some of the a-holes and thugs in the league now). Just not sure if he will ever be a great NFL QB. Like a number of good college QBs, they learn quickly the NFL is a whole different game and either step up or drift into the ranks of 3rd string back-ups never to be seen again. Even as a rookie, if you are an NFL starter, you just can't have twice as many interceptions as touchdowns... Especially if you only throw 6 TDs thru the first 8 games.

I feel you though.... I have spent many of seasons rooting for teams with loosing records :-(
    • 5420 posts
    November 9, 2014 1:57 AM PST
    Well our Broncos had a tough game last week against the Patriots, so they were nice enough to give us the Raiders tis week to build the confidence back up :-)
    • 16822 posts
    November 9, 2014 4:37 AM PST
    Debbie is in the other room watching the Steelers and she don't sound happy.
    I'm going to watch the race. :-)
    • 3006 posts
    November 9, 2014 3:16 PM PST
    LOL the Niners won by the hair on their chinny chin chintalk about nail biting. Once again it felt like the umps were deciding the outcome of the game.Not sure I really like the new penalties being called either or lack of.

The fabulous Raiders looked sad today.I am reading here lately perspective markets being sought for the franchise,and I for one wont be missing them since in my mind the true diehard fans were cut loose back in the 80's.
    The Bronco's look like a shoe in for the SB.
    • 5420 posts
    November 10, 2014 2:05 AM PST
    Couple good games yesterday and then a couple completed blow outs. It was fun watching Aaron Rogers and the Packers just pick apart "The Bears" last night. Sorry Bears fans, I just really like Rogers!
    • 3006 posts
    November 20, 2014 3:20 PM PST
    The Raiders finally win one,against the Chiefs!!! Hard to believe its been 368 days since their last win in 2013 against the Texans. The rookie played good thru some really terrible weather conditions.