NFL Playoffs - Who You Going For

• 3006 posts
    January 13, 2013 3:25 PM PST
    I have to agree w/wolfpack, the QB's take way too much blowback on the loss.I am not sure if the play callers on Denvers side didnt err a few too many times.That is often where I'll lay the blame,when top teams are competing.

The 49ers as a whole played a really good game,and Colin gave praise where it was really due in the guys up front.
    The blocking was superb,and those were designed plays/ run /qb keepers, all his fellow teammates say he can really run.,more importantly he showed leadership,and the willingness to risk it all.Green Bays defense wasnt a cake walk thats for sure.
    Who knows maybe we will have a Harbaugh matchup for the SuperBowl !!! Lmao !!!
    • 844 posts
    January 14, 2013 10:29 AM PST
    Well Houston went down. I'm with Lucky now and want to see Baltimore and SF. Should be fun to watch the brothers coach.
    • 834 posts
    January 14, 2013 10:42 AM PST
    I got no favorite through this entire playoff. I am just looking for good close games and we had a couple this weekend.
    • 7 posts
    January 16, 2013 12:45 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    ...Payton taking a knee with 30 seconds left in regulation.

That was truely stupifying. I'm not Broncos fan and I was yelling at the coach. "You've got Payton frek'n Manning. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! WTF! :-/

( Edit: Again me with the boxes. I'm hopless. Others once told me how I was goofing this up but I see I'm back to my old ways )

• 5420 posts
    January 20, 2013 6:46 AM PST
    Okay, SF not off to a very good start. My teams NEVER win when I watch them at the house, so at half time Laura and I are heading over to Mug's Away to see if we can change the luck for the 49ers!!!

Then we will root for Baltimore in the second game!
  • January 20, 2013 9:07 AM PST
    I had some fun in Colorado, so I'm going with that.
  • January 20, 2013 9:56 PM PST
    I will be interested to see if the media rips on Tom Brady the way they did with Peyton Manning...
  • January 21, 2013 1:23 AM PST
    Watched some good football yesterday. I like the 49'ers, but I think the Ravens probably will win the Superbowl by 7.
    • 5420 posts
    January 21, 2013 1:43 AM PST
    I guess going over to Mug's Away helped, because as soon as we got there SF came back and WON!

It should be a good Superbowl. I'm not sure but I would think a combined age of 53 has to be the lowest ever for the two Superbowl starting QBs

Go 49ers
    • 19046 posts
    January 21, 2013 3:02 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    I guess going over to Mug's Away helped, because as soon as we got there SF came back and WON!

It should be a good Superbowl. I'm not sure but I would think a combined age of 53 has to be the lowest ever for the two Superbowl starting QBs

Go 49ers

Well Laura and I already have a bet on. Loser buys Mexican dinner. Here come the Ravens.

• 5420 posts
    January 21, 2013 3:11 AM PST
    I guess that means either way you are coming out here... ' cause I don't think Laura would be happy with PA Mexican food!
    • 19046 posts
    January 21, 2013 3:20 AM PST
    You Bet...and I am not fond of PA-Mex either. Trying real hard to get to Redwood this year.
    • 5420 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:21 AM PST
    Damn - First half didn't go to well for the 49ers. Still got 30 minutes of football!
    • 719 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:26 AM PST
    yeah lucky they got 30 more mins to get beat up on......lol............let go ravens (being raised in cleveland i never thought i'd say that ) not i got to go wash my mouth out with soap............lol
    • 719 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:28 AM PST
    opps that is now i got to wash my mouth out..............lol
    • 719 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:48 AM PST
    ok Lucky what r u trying to pull? killing the lights are not gonna help the 9ers lol
    • 5420 posts
    February 3, 2013 1:51 PM PST
    Almost worked!!! What a GREAT football game - I love any game that goes all the way to end of the 4th quarter.
    • 19046 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:04 PM PST
    MMMmmm Fajitas MMmmm I can already smell the free Mexican dinner I won from HDBeech!!!!
    • 719 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:13 PM PST
    it almost worked???? isnt that like saying i almost won the lottery i just missed it by 6 numbers lol but i will give it to the 9ers for making a game out of if ............. turned out to b a great game