How do I stay true...? A RHETORICAL QUESTION!

• 9 posts
    August 8, 2012 10:21 AM PDT

I'm not one of those...A convenient Christian.  But...to put it quite bluntly... I'm experiencing...needs.  I mean, gosh, I've been "cele-bit" for fourteen months.  And it's takin' a toll on me.  I'm IRRITABLE, I'm angry, and ...I'm (quite simply put,) kinda...well, you know.  Right?  So...now WTH, am I supposed to do?  I mean, really?  I've never owned a single "TOY" in my life.  The only "toy" I ever experienced real joy with, was my HARLEY.  Sweeeeet vibrations...  But, lately?  Damndamndamnit, man....

And then?  I feel guilty.  God expects us to shed those thoughts, and feelin's.  God, ain't never been ME, tho, has he?  I mean, I know HE knows my thoughts, before I think 'em.  So, why can't he shove, MR. Right my way, then?  Mmmmm?  Dang, I'm questioning, the ONLY ONE, who has always HAD MY BACK!!! 
    Forgive me, Father.  I seem to want sin.  Take my iniquity.  And bless me, oh Lord. 
    I only want to share, the love, you have given to me. 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 844 posts
    August 8, 2012 10:50 AM PDT
    Sorry but REALLY. I ain't trying to be mean here, just straight forward 'cause that's how we are down here.

This is NOT the type of question you ask a bunch of people you met online. This is your faith, your commitment and your decision. From what I've read in your posts sounds like every time something has been really bad it involved someone else and now you are at a spiritual decision and here you are asking someone else what to do! Damn it girl grab the bull by the horns and figure out what YOU need to do.
  • August 8, 2012 11:02 AM PDT
    Just do what YOU think is right Tweek.....

.....wanna visit England?????

signed : The deevil 'imself...Muahahahaaaaa!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    August 8, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
    Geez Rog...
    I'm a thinker, and a talker. And a questioner. But, that don't necessarily mean that I'm asking for an answer...

Sheesh. Way to hold me accountable, dude.
    There, I edited the topic headline...Happy, now?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 2072 posts
    August 8, 2012 11:21 AM PDT
    Tweek......... Girl, ya just gotta follow YOUR heart and do what YOU think is best for YOU !!!!
    • 9 posts
    August 8, 2012 1:03 PM PDT
    I appreciate the input. I really do. BUT, PLEASE...go back and READ the post.
    I wasn't lookin' for answers... I was talkin' out loud. IF, anything, I was lookin' for relate-ability...sheesh.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 2 posts
    August 8, 2012 3:47 PM PDT
    Ain't go'na get into the subject of sex on a public forum (my mother always spoke highly of it tho)
    and
    These fingers aren't up to typing a dissertation on theology.(assuming I fully understood it) - but - by being held to an impossible standard, one that all of us will fail at, we are aware that we are failed, hence in need forgiveness.

We fail in gangs & gangs of other places too - We just think about them less
    • 9 posts
    August 9, 2012 12:33 AM PDT
    Thank you, Louis.

You got the drift. The underlying thread. Mmm. I was trying to put a comical spin on something,
    and that didn't work out. You how you have a thought, you want to share, but on paper, it doesn't translate?
    Yeah...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • August 9, 2012 12:42 AM PDT
    If you don't sin, Jesus he died for nothing.
    • 544 posts
    August 9, 2012 1:19 AM PDT
    Tweek, I feel your pain or rather I could maybe imagine your pain. Lol Being a gentlemen I'll refrain from commenting further. Take care.
    • 658 posts
    August 9, 2012 1:25 AM PDT
    There are standards that were put before us, to at least try to achieve.  You know, reach that goal, climb that mountain, jump over that bar! There are VERY FEW that could stand fast to thoose lines. The good Lord knows this, so that tells me he does have a sense of humor. 
    But, we can at least try, and that makes for a better world.

We do have free will and we also must live with the choices we make, good or bad. That's what makes this ride through life so interesting.

He also gave us the ability to invent those "toys" you metioned for a reason!

Stands up and twist your wrist...
    Medic

• August 9, 2012 4:09 AM PDT
    I think it's fair to share honest thoughts and emotions, even in a relatively public forum, without fear of being criticized for it. We are all here to share experiences, learn from the success and mistakes of others, and sometimes field a question or two. Tweek, your'e dilemma is obviously a fairly common one, and I applaud your candid reactions. Of course, as others have pointed out, there's no real answer, certainly nothing that anyone can point to as "right" or "wrong". personally, I'm not a religious person, and don't really care what any group has to say about my behavior -- we can only best be guided by what feels right staring in the mirror each morning. Simple pleasures, even those maybe frowned on by pious folk, are sometimes what makes life worth all the hassles and hurt. Find a nice guy, someone who can respect being in your company, and have some fun! It doesn't have to be Mr. Right. Who the hell knows that for sure going into any relationship? Each of us have had someone we thought might be forever and had it fall apart after a week , a month, a year. It's all a big crapshoot...
  • August 9, 2012 5:11 AM PDT
    "This thread is useless without pics".

Bhahahaha!!!
    Oh c'mon, you laughed.
    • 19004 posts
    August 9, 2012 5:30 AM PDT
    Wow Peg, ya really got some interesting answers to an unanswerable question. My thoughts have been expressed by all the other posters so no need to repeat them.

But notice how respectful all have been. One more reason this CycleFish thing is so cool!
  • August 9, 2012 5:37 AM PDT
    I vote for "Go get laid" 

• 834 posts
    August 9, 2012 7:19 AM PDT

WAY

• 658 posts
    August 9, 2012 7:22 AM PDT
    RaceAngel wrote...
    I vote for "Go get laid" 

So,,,,    There ya go missy!!  LMAO
    • 9 posts
    August 9, 2012 10:23 AM PDT
    MidwestCycle wrote...
    "This thread is useless without pics".

Bhahahaha!!!
    Oh c'mon, you laughed.

YES, Yes I did!

• August 9, 2012 10:29 AM PDT
    God granted someone the skills needed to invent the toys used to relieve some of the stress your speaking about.Just saying lol
  • August 9, 2012 11:35 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Wow Peg, ya really got some interesting answers to an unanswerable question. My thoughts have been expressed by all the other posters so no need to repeat them.

But notice how respectful all have been. One more reason this CycleFish thing is so cool!

I wasn't trying to be respectful...lol...I was trying to be suggestive and BAD!!!
  • August 9, 2012 11:40 AM PDT
    All Christians experience those, uhm, needs. My wife has been working out of town the last two weeks, and she's sorta been out of commission lately. To top it all off I'm a committed Christian. Uhm yeah, I understand!
  • August 9, 2012 11:57 AM PDT
    A wise friend once said to me, "In those times you just learn to keep it in hand," so to speak...ok, that was supposed to be a funny.
    • 1516 posts
    August 9, 2012 3:39 PM PDT
    Go get a toy silly girl, it isn't going to talk back and you aren't expecting Mr. Right to appear!! Just do it. call me I will walk you thru your purchase...No need to be embarrassed by your purchase.. everyone else in the store is doing the same thing pretty much,,, just sayin
    • 0 posts
    August 9, 2012 8:24 PM PDT
    OK.....SHIT...BLOODY NORA...HERE WE GO..I RECKON BY NOW Y'ALL KNOW MT FEELIN ON THE WHOLE JEEBUS RELIGION, SERIOUS GROWN UP STUFF. TWEEK OLD DARLIN WHEN A MOZZIE BITES YA YA SCRATCH..I RECKON ALL YA RELIGIOUS TYPE OLD BLOKES MUST GOT A SHOT OFF WHEN THEY NEEDED TO OTHERWISE THERE WOULDNT BE ANY NEW TYPE RELIGIOUS TYPES..ANY WAYS THIS IS WHAT STRANGE TOWNS ARE FOR..GO BUY SOMETHING THAT SHOWS THE GIRLS OFF.SPRAY SOME COOL SMELLING CHICK STUFF ON .HAVE A COUPLA STIFF DIRTY MATINI'S AND PULL ON THE NEAREST BLOKE WITH A BITH OF A SWAGGER ABOUT HIM...TWEEK OLD LOVE ITS MADE ROUND TO GO ROUND AND IM SURE YA CAN HAVE A BIT OF FUN ON THE SIDE..GO GIT SUM....CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    August 10, 2012 12:54 AM PDT
    LCStrat wrote...
    A wise friend once said to me, "In those times you just learn to keep it in hand," so to speak...ok, that was supposed to be a funny.

IT WAS FUNNY...
    Now, if only I could lose the mental pictures...bwahaahaaahaaaaa!