The MOST AWESOME THING I EVER RECEIVED IN THE MAIL!

• 5417 posts
    July 7, 2012 2:15 PM PDT
    As you can imagine doing what I do I get some pretty cool stuff...  t-shirts and goodies from shops and events around the country, cool accessories and gadgets to review, etc, etc.

Well this morning a package arrived and when I opened it I was speachless and tears of pride and joy immediately filled my eyes.  In the package I found a very large folded American Flag, a Medallion and a certificate that read...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This American Flag is Dedicated to
    CycleFish's Ron "Lucky" Schaefer
    For Outstanding Support of the
    Soldiers of the 108th TASMG, TF-12
    DET 3, Kandahar Afgahanistan

This Flag was flown on a combat mission in a CH-47D Chinook Heavy Lift Helicopter from Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.  This flag was flown in honor of the men and women who lost their lives during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Flag was sent to me by MSG David E Biggerstaff ( known here as MSGBIGG69 ).

If you remember from another post we sent MSG Biggerstaff a package of the 7% Military Patches for him and those serving with him in Afghanistan.

There are no words that even come close to expressing my gratitude to David for the amazing gift, but guarantee it is something I will cherish for life

• July 7, 2012 2:35 PM PDT
    Damm that's awesome Lucky
    And thank you to MSG David E Biggerstaff for your service.
    • 3006 posts
    July 7, 2012 3:04 PM PDT
    Your one " Lucky " summabeach
    Thats the good stuff !! thanks for sharing this Lucky and a Big Thanks goes out to all you brothers & sisters on the front lines and all who have served our country with honor & courage and of course to MSG David E Biggerstaff & 108th TASMG TF-12 !!! Awesome !!! : )
  • July 7, 2012 3:11 PM PDT
    Outstanding Lucky!!!! & God Bless Our Troops!!!
  • July 7, 2012 3:19 PM PDT
    Amazing package. What a great way to start your day. You will always treasure that.
    • 0 posts
    July 7, 2012 3:36 PM PDT
    That is awesome, something to really be proud of.
  • July 7, 2012 4:05 PM PDT
    That is a once in a lifetime way good package. Thanks for all you do to make this possible for us :-)
    • 16780 posts
    July 7, 2012 4:32 PM PDT
    God bless America!
    • 611 posts
    July 7, 2012 5:22 PM PDT
    Wow... that is a true honor Lucky... Thanx for a great site that you run...
    This ol tramp gives ya a tip-o-the-hat... to you and Mr Bigg...
  • July 7, 2012 5:32 PM PDT
    Thanks...EVERYBODY!! CycleFish ROCKS!!
    • 9 posts
    July 7, 2012 7:18 PM PDT

What an HONOR!!!  See?  See how that works???  WOW!  If that ain't a GOD thing...I'll kizz somebody's....
    Ron & Laura,("scuse me, LUCKY), is this what Ya'll envisioned for Cyclefish???  Cause it's waaaaaay better!!!
    I've been around, (the web, boys, the web) for a while, and THIS site IS the BESTESS daggone site,
    for Biker's...BAR NONE.  Just tonite, just since I logged on, I've been in tears twice...Ya'll know who you are...
    Thank you, thank you , tank u berry mush...
    I'll never ever regret, bein' part of somethin' THIS MIRACULOUS!  But, I'll always be proud, to say...
    I am a CycleFISH...
    or should that be, Fishette???  Lmao  Who luv's ya's?

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 18989 posts
    July 7, 2012 7:30 PM PDT
    WOW that is a memory you won't soon forget! Great your effort was recognized. I have just one more word for you and MSGBIGG69,

O U T EFFIN S T A N D I N G !

• 314 posts
    July 7, 2012 11:52 PM PDT
    That's Great!
  • July 7, 2012 11:56 PM PDT
    WOW... Priceless! Thank you Lucky for all your effort, and Thank you MSGBIGG69 and your fellow troops for your outstanding service!
  • July 8, 2012 12:37 AM PDT
    Now you will never look forward to checking the mail again...it'll always be a let down. Great gift Bigg!
  • July 8, 2012 1:23 AM PDT
    ♥♥♥......
  • July 8, 2012 1:40 AM PDT
    Well I been nosin around here for about a week now, just checkin things out, so I figured this would be as good of time as any to make my 1st post. Lucky 1st let me say Thanks I received my 7% Vet patch and I'm very pleased, I was very impressed when I read what you done for MSGBIGG69 and his guy's. MSGBIGG69 Thank You for your service and Thank You for what you have done for Lucky, Keep your head down and you and your guy's come back in one piece (breathing).

Bradzoo USAF Vet.
  • July 8, 2012 2:11 AM PDT
    MSGBIGG69 wrote...
    Thanks...EVERYBODY!! CycleFish ROCKS!!

YOU and the 108th ROCK DUDE!!!!!
  • July 8, 2012 3:24 AM PDT
    Wow, that is really a very moving gift one of surprise and great honor. The world is filled with compassionate and warmhearted folks. Thank you for sharing your daily lives, may you come home safe to a failiy and friends that love you. Lucy this is the moment that made it all worth it. Have a great day! "T"
  • July 8, 2012 3:51 AM PDT
    Truly awesome.
    Thanks for sharing that with the gang here.
    • 658 posts
    July 8, 2012 4:15 AM PDT
    That is AWESOME!!! 

Ron, it has to be a good feeling to know that GOOD DEEDS that come from the heart do not go unnoticed. The patch idea that was hatched here  by  you "Lucky", Raymond aka "woosterbiker" and David aka "MSGBIGG69" has grown so much and will continue to grow more from now on.

You guys and everyone else in the Cyclefish Family that has supported the cause deserve KUDOS for a job well done.

David, a Great BIG THANK YOU to you and your guys for all you've done and continue to do for our country!  You have all my support, love and prayers.

Medic
    • 1516 posts
    July 8, 2012 7:07 AM PDT
    That is the best thing in the mailbox EVER!! I am happy for you and thankful to the troops and what you have done to support them
    • 601 posts
    July 8, 2012 8:17 AM PDT
    Nice tribute Lucky I'm sure you fully deserve it.....and msgbigg69, keep your fecken head down out there, too many good people being killed for a world that is just turning a blind eye and don't seem to care...and mind those younger lads and lassies, what shapes them out there will shape the future of your country.
    • 395 posts
    July 8, 2012 8:22 AM PDT
    Good karma leads to more good karma.......it was an awesome thing you did for them, and an awesome thing they did in return...you deserved it!.....display it proudly....
    • 567 posts
    July 8, 2012 1:01 PM PDT
    Congratulations Lucky on receiving a gift to be cherished. Thanks to Msgt Biggerstaff for such a touching tribute. And above all, God bless our troops.