The MOST AWESOME THING I EVER RECEIVED IN THE MAIL!

• July 8, 2012 3:08 PM PDT
    Y'all make me proud to be a part of this CycleFish family!! Hopefully one day I'll get the opportunity to meet some of you.

Ride safe!
    BIGG
  • July 8, 2012 5:36 PM PDT
    AWESOME!
    My god son sent me a flag flown over their out post in Afghanistan (I requested it for our local VFW) and it was truly an honor for those folks at the VFW... I didn't buy one drink for a month there! LOL

But yeah Lucky, that would be the best package you could get in to mail for sure! Congrats!
    • 910 posts
    July 9, 2012 2:43 AM PDT
    wow, I got the chills reading this. Lucky, you are so deserving after all you have done for the 108th and the rest of us CFers. You go the extra mile to treat us as your family and it makes us proud to be part of it.

BIGG, what can I say that hasn't been said? Nothing new, but it's worth saying again. You rock! Thank you for your service. Be safe out there.
    • 1161 posts
    July 13, 2012 7:27 PM PDT
    Well, Lucky you won't be buying many beers on the coin checks! With a numbered coin to boot! Very cool gifts! With an American flag like that is amazing!!

MSG Bigg, keep your head down and watch your 6, then come home!
  • March 27, 2013 3:05 AM PDT
    I go long periods between stopping in here and miss some of the posts. I can't believe I missed this one. That is friggin awesome Lucky. I am sure that IS something you will keep forever.

MSGBIGG69, thank you for your service and being such a great guy to send this to Lucky
    • 34 posts
    March 27, 2013 3:31 AM PDT
    Wow What A True Honor.
    I Would Display That Proudly Lucky.
    Great Fourm
    Great People On Here.

Special Thanks Too All That Serve Or Have Served Our Great Country

Swomack
  • March 27, 2013 3:37 AM PDT
    So great to be honored with a gift like that. Thanks to all who served, GOD bless America.
    • 834 posts
    May 21, 2013 10:23 AM PDT
    I missed this post way back when. That is awesome Lucky
    • 9 posts
    May 21, 2013 11:45 AM PDT
    Memorial Day is right 'round the corner, folks.  And I KNOW, the people who are members OR frequenter's of this sight know...

That I'm all about SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS. 
    The Honor, Bravery, and Sacrifice, these men & women, make every single day...should be enough to move you.

You ARE Bikers, so you (even IF, you NEVER served), should understand, where they're comin' from.
    We sacrifice for OUR Brother's & Sister's, of the road...don't WE?

When you BELIEVE in something, you STAND UP for it.  RIGHT???

Let's show OUR Armed Forces, just what THEY MEAN TO US!!!
    Go to that MEMORIAL DAY PARADE, RIDE ALONG WITH THE PATRIOT GUARD, VOLUNTEER AT A LOCAL CEMETARY!
    They always need help, placing flags, on the Veterans resting places...

Just...don't ever, take for granted, the FREEDOMS, you enjoy.
    THEY WERE NEVER FREE!

Someone...paid the price.

Ride Hard, Ride Safe, Ride FREE (Thanks to GOD, and OUR Armed Forces!)
    Tweek