Cheater

• January 6, 2010 12:49 AM PST
    I agree with all above - Cut bait and move on - Plenty of Good Guys out their.....
  • January 6, 2010 12:50 AM PST
    Great comment Night Dragon....
  • January 6, 2010 1:28 AM PST
    Come on, is it really that hard to figure out what to do???

I find that advice is something you ask for when you already know the answer and you don't like it, or you know the answer and you just want everyone else to know your dilemma.
    • 1780 posts
    January 6, 2010 7:03 AM PST
    I don't know there OK....sometimes it just helps to talk to someone about things, I mean that is part of what the site is for.

Night Dragon
    • 0 posts
    January 7, 2010 11:15 AM PST
    Never make someone a priority in your life if you are an option in theirs.
    • 126 posts
    January 7, 2010 12:19 PM PST
    Cut and run you can do so much better. Life is tooooooooo short. New Year New Start.
    • 1780 posts
    January 8, 2010 1:13 AM PST
    GaryTJ wrote...

I like that.....did you come up with that line?

Dragon
  • February 26, 2010 12:43 PM PST
    Thank you to everyone for giving me strength especially my friend marybaby!!and OZ!!I'm keeping that offer in mind.
  • February 26, 2010 12:45 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    GaryTJ wrote...

I like that.....did you come up with that line?

Dragon

Do you mean "if you aren't an option in theirs"

• February 26, 2010 12:47 PM PST
    GaryTJ wrote...

Option meaning that there not sure..confused

• February 26, 2010 12:55 PM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    OH HONEY, IF YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS SUCH AS THESE, YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR ANSWER, DON'T YOU?. SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS...AND DON'T LET PAIN BE CAUGHT UP IN YOUR HEART. SEEMS TO ME, THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR YOU TO EVEN WANT A C******KER LIKE THAT. THINK YOU SHOULD READ HAMBONES 'RETROSEXUAL MAN'. THERES STILL MORE OF THOSE OUT THERE. YOU JUST CAN'T SETTLE TO QUICKLY. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK...

edited for content
    I know but its been six years of shit and I really am to blame for some of it, cause when I met him he was living with a chick and he lied to me at first saying she was somebody his brother was wit,  but he finally came clean. Then we still kept seeing each other, until he started to lie to me so I told her and then we really split for about 3 months and then we went back together even though I knew he was still with her.  Now they are finally split because he still cheated on her after I left and she finally cheated on him, gave him a taste of his own medicine, and he was devastated. Now she's gone but he lied to me and led me to think she was still there and the whole time he was seeing other girls and me until I found out and made every single girl aware of how he was and then he didn't like what I did and stopped being intimate with me.  He says he still has feelings for her and that he may end up back with her but it's me he's with everyday and I help him with everything.  He keeps saying he still has feelings for her and unitl those feelings leave he can't commit to anybody, he's being honest I guess or is he just leading me to another painful event.

• February 26, 2010 1:06 PM PST
    put a boot in his a$$, all the way to the curb on the other side of the street!
  • February 26, 2010 1:21 PM PST
    If anything is to work and be honest it has to be 1 on 1. Dedication without question for both. Open book, every page, cover to cover. No secrets, no maybes. Trust face to face or back to back. I give my life with no reservations for my wife and trust the same from her. Is this what you have?? After this amount of time there should be no doubt. He is not honest with anyone from what you just stated...PULL THE CHAIN, PUSH THE HANDLE, FLUSH THE CRAP WHERE IT BELONGS..........
    • 1161 posts
    February 26, 2010 2:48 PM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    OH HONEY, IF YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS SUCH AS THESE, YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR ANSWER, DON'T YOU?. SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS...AND DON'T LET PAIN BE CAUGHT UP IN YOUR HEART. SEEMS TO ME, THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR YOU TO EVEN WANT A C******KER LIKE THAT. THINK YOU SHOULD READ HAMBONES 'RETROSEXUAL MAN'. THERES STILL MORE OF THOSE OUT THERE. YOU JUST CAN'T SETTLE TO QUICKLY. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK...

edited for content
    I know but its been six years of shit and I really am to blame for some of it, cause when I met him he was living with a chick and he lied to me at first saying she was somebody his brother was wit,  but he finally came clean. Then we still kept seeing each other, until he started to lie to me so I told her and then we really split for about 3 months and then we went back together even though I knew he was still with her.  Now they are finally split because he still cheated on her after I left and she finally cheated on him, gave him a taste of his own medicine, and he was devastated. Now she's gone but he lied to me and led me to think she was still there and the whole time he was seeing other girls and me until I found out and made every single girl aware of how he was and then he didn't like what I did and stopped being intimate with me.  He says he still has feelings for her and that he may end up back with her but it's me he's with everyday and I help him with everything.  He keeps saying he still has feelings for her and unitl those feelings leave he can't commit to anybody, he's being honest I guess or is he just leading me to another painful event.

Ok I have to say it...  My wife and I (or so I thought) When I went to GA to get some VA problems taken care of I was here for 3 weeks and my Wife desides she wants a devorce out of the blue after almost 7 years of being married.  While at the same time she is talking to my mother and father saying she cant live with out me.  Not a week later wants a devorce.  Come to find out she was cheating on me the last year.  Yes I still care for her,  But less and less the last three years.  The pain slowly go away in time.  The final choice is yours alone.  But to me it sounds like he is full of Sh*T.  
    • 0 posts
    February 26, 2010 3:36 PM PST
    GaryTJ wrote...

Option meaning that there not sure..confused

What I meant was that if they look at you as something that they can take or leave,  Do not make them a priority.

If they look at you as Booty call, don't look at them as a potential mate.