Now you see it, NOW you don't...

• 9 posts
    June 7, 2012 7:35 PM PDT

Yeah, so I made a really poor choice the other day, and posted something I couldn't take back.  If you saw it, and thought "what's up with that?" suffice it to say, I lost my mind a little bit.  I let someone put my head in a bad place.  (Course, the wine I was drinkin', didn't help with that.)  I have more respect (under normal circumstances) for myself, but more importantly for Lucky, Laura, and the rest of "you mob" as Boof always says, and this site.  I need to thank the dilligence of a Team Member for knowing that wasn't somethin', I needed to share.  We don't always use the best judgement, and I for one, am damn glad, cooler heads prevailed.  Rock on....

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• June 7, 2012 7:38 PM PDT
    I missed it. I'm sure several others did too. Don't look back, look forward.
  • June 7, 2012 8:52 PM PDT
    Your amongst friends here but now you get to buy the first round
    • 2 posts
    June 8, 2012 1:01 AM PDT
    No idea what you are saying but will defend to the death your right so say it

Ride on
  • June 8, 2012 1:31 AM PDT
    You're not alone Sis! I have actually aquired a taste for my own foot...
    Onward & Upward!! Don't look down!!
    L&R
    ~P
  • June 8, 2012 1:56 AM PDT
    I saw I saw and may I say "NICE!" But yeah probably inappropriate for this place but VERY nice none the less!

(I'm a man so I can appreciate such things)
  • June 8, 2012 1:57 AM PDT
    ALSO: Don't let NOBODY tell you any different, you're very easy on the eyes!
    • 846 posts
    June 8, 2012 6:54 AM PDT
    Your among friends don't worry about it we've all had a little drink get the better of us.
    • 395 posts
    June 8, 2012 7:03 AM PDT
    we've all had those moments...you've seen some of the stuff i have posted on other sites....can't be any worse than that....but it's also why this is my favorite biker site...there is always some one else watching out for our "ooops!".......no apologies needed.
  • June 8, 2012 7:28 AM PDT
    Lola could you direct me to some of those 'other' sites? heheheheh
  • June 8, 2012 9:17 AM PDT
    hehehehe @ Black
  • June 8, 2012 9:30 AM PDT
    Hey Tweek, I have booze here...lol...Lots of booze here.....Wanna drink?

Hehehehehehehehe.....but I wont tell.....shhhhh!!!
  • June 8, 2012 9:32 AM PDT
    Now see, Jet's got the right idear! LOL
  • June 8, 2012 2:32 PM PDT
    I made a mistake one time back in 68 I think it was. And more than my share since then. Don't worry about it girl. You're among friends :-)
    • 9 posts
    June 8, 2012 2:40 PM PDT
    You guys rock....;)

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1 posts
    June 8, 2012 3:37 PM PDT
    hey I got no idea about nuthin...but like I always say....to forgive is divine..so let those who think they are devine forgive ya..the rest of us are too busy with our own problems...so what was this wine like..? and have you got a good supply...does it go well with salt and vinegar potato chips...? My bike will need an oil change in Fl..can you do it for me while i sit back and drink your wine watching you work?.....
    • 1780 posts
    June 8, 2012 4:24 PM PDT
    Tweak you crazy sister if I had a buck for every time I posted something unapproved on this site I would take the whole Family to Vegas on me!!! This is a forgiving lot and that's for sure!!!
    Dragon
    • 9 posts
    June 8, 2012 7:28 PM PDT
    Oh that's typical...always the good "wrench". Never the good "wench".

Lemme pour you another...it's the good stuff. $2.97 a liter at Walmart...lmao

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • June 9, 2012 12:07 AM PDT
    do you buy it by the box?
    • 9 posts
    June 9, 2012 1:11 AM PDT
    tiremanl wrote...
    do you buy it by the box?

No, just grabbed a bottle from the shelf, on the way out the door...
    I'm seriously thinkin' about stickin' with my mudslides.  I don't get "loopy" on those, just real "relaxed"...lol

Ride Free
    Tweek

• June 9, 2012 10:39 AM PDT
    So tell me...lol...what goes into a mudslide?

I bet I have all the ingredients here...lol...Ya wanna?

.....and hey ...lol...I'm still here, and look at all the crap I got in with some of my posts...lol...and they didn't kick me out...yet...

• June 9, 2012 10:58 AM PDT
    Whut????