What is your Pet Pive

• 1780 posts
    May 18, 2012 12:25 PM PDT
     Now I know this one can get out of hand so try to keep it to one or two Pet Pives.

One of the Officers I work with doesn't have a weapon, so about 6 weeks ago I let him borrow a 1911 45 and holster, and told him he could borrow this until he could buy one. Well tomorrow I will spend part of my day off tracking this dude down to retrieve my 45. Ok part of this is my fault in that I wasn't specific on exactly how long he could use it. My Bad On That One, but where does common sense step in here on his part??? 

OK what are some of your Pet Pives?
  • May 18, 2012 1:00 PM PDT
    My pet peev is those who embellish there stories with non thuthes...Just to make the story seem better..esp. when the true facts would be plenty to tell and would still be interesting..
  • May 18, 2012 2:19 PM PDT
    Look me directly in the eye and lie your ass off, like I was born yesterday.
  • May 18, 2012 2:19 PM PDT
    People who exagerate...lol...because if I have told them once I have told them a Million Trillion times not to exagerate!!!
    • 1516 posts
    May 18, 2012 2:43 PM PDT
    Pet peave... where does a person start.. treat me like I was born yesterday.. like I don't know anything.. tell me everything you THINK I want to hear.. and don't come through when you say you will..so on to something positive..
    • 16840 posts
    May 18, 2012 2:55 PM PDT
    Political Correctness is my all time pet peeve.
    • 9 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:05 PM PDT
    Don't tell me your gonna do somethin', if you have NO INTENTION of doing it!!! AND...

Don't ask me a question, if you DON'T WANT AN ANSWER!!!

That's just 2 of many pet peeve's. Can't tell I'm passionate about 'em, can ya???

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 823 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:16 PM PDT
    People who want to have authority all of the time and think they are bad ass when in truth they are most likely pathetic little mama's boys who haven't had a life.
    • 19049 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:20 PM PDT
    No way I could ever limit this to two, for mine is a long and ever growing list but one thing that really burns my ass is a flame about 3 feet high.
    And another thing I can't stand is something that pisses me off.
    • 1516 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:29 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    No way I could ever limit this to two, for mine is a long and ever growing list but one thing that really burns my ass is a flame about 3 feet high.
    And another thing I can't stand is something that pisses me off.

I think I love you!!

• 19049 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:30 PM PDT
    SShhh Deb, don't let our secret out...HA and thanks!
  • May 18, 2012 4:39 PM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Political Correctness is my all time pet peeve.

Agree with ya there..     And what they call Grammar Nazis on the internet.
    • 130 posts
    May 18, 2012 8:02 PM PDT
    People who won't use spell check or learn English.
    • 1780 posts
    May 18, 2012 10:06 PM PDT
    Oh a verbal paper cut.......sorry....Peeve!
    Good Catch there Mike
    • 314 posts
    May 18, 2012 10:59 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Don't tell me your gonna do somethin', if you have NO INTENTION of doing it!!! AND...

Don't ask me a question, if you DON'T WANT AN ANSWER!!!

That's just 2 of many pet peeve's. Can't tell I'm passionate about 'em, can ya???

Just what Tweek said
    • 1855 posts
    May 18, 2012 11:19 PM PDT
    A-holes
    • 0 posts
    May 19, 2012 4:55 AM PDT
    The growing number of times a person says "it won't happen again" to the same BS
    • 2 posts
    May 19, 2012 6:13 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Don't ask me a question, if you DON'T WANT AN ANSWER!!!  +1

Tweek ;
    Ride Free)

Asking me if I CAN do something when you mean you WANT me to do something - Yes I CAN spade the garden, quite easily in fact. If you WANT me to, ask me to!

People who use the word BELIEVE when they mean THINK. - Belief belongs in the realm of faith, for all else THINKING applies. If you BELIEVE in, say man-made global warming  I have no more reason to act upon you BELIEF than your belief, or lack of same. in the
    transubstantiation of the host

• May 19, 2012 9:09 AM PDT
    Mine. The people who ask borrow money and then avoids me cause they can't or don't have it to pay back. You had the balls to ask have the balls to tell me you can't pay it back.
    • 1161 posts
    May 19, 2012 1:53 PM PDT
    Liars, and shitty drivers.
  • May 19, 2012 2:53 PM PDT
    Another pet peeve: when you are gassing up the bike and it cuts off, but you've still got a little more room. You try to squeeze the gas pump trigger oh so carefully, and it gushes out and runs out on your shiney gas tank.
  • May 19, 2012 9:12 PM PDT
    Drama Kings and Queens. Remember we all have TV's now so leave the drama to the experts in Hollywood!!!!!!
    • 314 posts
    May 19, 2012 10:38 PM PDT
    saying your going to do something and you don't. don't offer if your not going to follow through and liars can not stand a liar
    • 16840 posts
    May 20, 2012 3:40 PM PDT
    Here is another one:

Folks that bear false witness against their neighbor to make themselves look "big" and or to cover their own actions.
    • 1161 posts
    May 20, 2012 3:59 PM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Drama Kings and Queens. Remember we all have TV's now so leave the drama to the experts in Hollywood!!!!!!

That is my third