Keep me in your prayers...please?

• 9 posts
    May 9, 2012 1:01 AM PDT

Finally got to the Doc yesterday.  It's been over two years.  They yanked my insurance, when my son turned 18.  I'd been having a pain in my ribcage since February 2.  I know the date, cause I woke up feelin' like someone had kicked me in the ribs.  AND that was the night I went to my first healing seminar.  I was prayed on, and got a healing, but not for that.  I didn't know to pray about it at the time.  I did have prayer for it, a couple of different times, thereafter, but the pain, and the "feeling" in my ribcage has not subsided.  I had a complete physical yesterday with the works, including a chest X-ray.  Please pray that my results are clean and clear.  God's will be done, and IF there is anything going on, I will hear about it soon enough.  Whatever the outcome, I appreciate and love all of you.  PEACE 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 395 posts
    May 9, 2012 1:23 AM PDT
    we are here for you......hope everything comes back clean..if not, you have a great support system....
    • 19037 posts
    May 9, 2012 1:59 AM PDT
    Hoping for the best Tweek.
    • 846 posts
    May 9, 2012 2:14 AM PDT
    My Thoughts are with you and hoping for the best for you also.
    • 3006 posts
    May 9, 2012 4:32 AM PDT
    Sending up a prayer for you Tweek!!! Who knows it could be something vry minor,n easily resolved.Think good thoughts & remember you have a lot of us pulling for you too !!!
  • May 9, 2012 4:36 AM PDT
    God's will Indeed Sister! I will be Prayin for ya!!
  • May 9, 2012 5:05 AM PDT
    Hey Tweek, thinkin of ya...and yeah, like they said above...

Only I reckon you probably sprained a giblet...
    • 16828 posts
    May 9, 2012 6:01 AM PDT
    Your in my prayers my friend.
  • May 9, 2012 6:57 AM PDT
    Prayers out Girl
  • May 9, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
    Prayers for total healing & a hedge of protection from the enemy.
    • 567 posts
    May 9, 2012 2:32 PM PDT
    Prayers going out for you Tweek. I hope everything checks out okay .. or at least something simple to deal with.
    My guess is that its just meanness that settled into one part of ya. Sweeten up, girl.
    • 7 posts
    May 10, 2012 3:53 AM PDT
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Tweek.

Life is so much better when you've got your health. Wishing you a speedy recovery :-)
  • May 10, 2012 7:10 AM PDT
    I still reckon a nice chick like you has sprained a giblet.....

I bet you did some heavy lifting around that time and have pulled a main trunk muscle or one of the little thin muscles that are inside the chest, you only have to lift something awkwardly or twist as you do it...they take AGES to heal up.....
  • May 10, 2012 7:56 AM PDT
    Tweek, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you as well, hopefully Jetman is right on this one.
  • May 10, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Finally got to the Doc yesterday.  It's been over two years.  They yanked my insurance, when my son turned 18.  I'd been having a pain in my ribcage since February 2.  I know the date, cause I woke up feelin' like someone had kicked me in the ribs.  AND that was the night I went to my first healing seminar.  I was prayed on, and got a healing, but not for that.  I didn't know to pray about it at the time.  I did have prayer for it, a couple of different times, thereafter, but the pain, and the "feeling" in my ribcage has not subsided.  I had a complete physical yesterday with the works, including a chest X-ray.  Please pray that my results are clean and clear.  God's will be done, and IF there is anything going on, I will hear about it soon enough.  Whatever the outcome, I appreciate and love all of you.  PEACE 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

you are in my prayers sweety! i love you and i wish i was there with you!!!!!! jamester says ' auntie tweek i hope you are okay! we are hear for you always! love ya Idamae, james an cheyenne!!!!!
    • 1855 posts
    May 10, 2012 11:03 AM PDT
    Just saw the post. You're in my thoughts.

Peace
  • May 10, 2012 11:21 AM PDT
    Tweek It will be ok, After all these are only tests, but it will be ok. have a great one! "T"
  • May 10, 2012 3:18 PM PDT
    Praying for ya Tweek. Praying it will be a minor thing, and to God be the glory.
    • 0 posts
    May 10, 2012 3:47 PM PDT
    Will say a prayer for ya for sure. My mother -in -law passed so I haven't been here much, will catch up soon. Don't underestimate the power of positive thinking. Your'e a tough sis & will be ok
  • May 10, 2012 4:33 PM PDT
    Positive thoughts and prayers going up for you! Hang tough!
    • 658 posts
    May 11, 2012 2:37 AM PDT
    Tweek, Prayers are up for ya. Hoping it's just a muscle. As Jetman says,' if it is in the intercostal muscle it will take a long time to heal. After all it ain't like you work at a desk job. lol Let us know what ya find out. Hoping and praying for good news for ya.
  • May 11, 2012 2:52 AM PDT
    Tweek..You are in my thoughts my friend.
    • 9 posts
    May 11, 2012 4:46 AM PDT

WOW..you guys!  I can't believe all the thoughts and prayers.  I am truly humbled. 

I JUST got off the phone with the Doc, and she said my blood tests were all "normal" (no type 2 diabetes, YEA!) but I do have VERY HIGH cholesterol.  So she's puttin' me on mega statins.  Ugh!  She has also prescribed BP meds, again.  When I asked about the chest X-ray, she said she hadn't gotten the results, but while I was fixin' to write this, she called back and said the X-rays, are NORMAL!   So, maybe I did "pull" somethin', afterall!  She said we'd take a closer look next month.  I gotta tell you, I was scared s**tless about this, cause this is how they found my Mom's lung cancer.  I've just been given a reprieve, (Thank You, Jesus!) and I think it's about time I started seriously thinkin' about
    quittin' smokin'...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!!  You are the bestess family, a biker chick could EVER have!

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 658 posts
    May 11, 2012 4:52 AM PDT
    That's Great News, I'm glad you're all good. Be careful while on the cholesterol meds. They will make you bruise and bleed like hell when you cut your self. You may know this but I can't help myself lol.
    Medic
    • 846 posts
    May 11, 2012 5:53 AM PDT
    Glad to here the news, As for your new meds I've been on that stuff for years it no big deal just have to remember to take it. Cholesterol to high, blood pressure to high but now it all good.