burning love

• April 12, 2012 9:06 AM PDT
    True definition of burning love; reaching to grab the KY jelly and getting vapor rub instead! teeheehee!!!!!!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    April 12, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
    Thats just Wrong !!! LOL it aint no laughing matter for guys I know that,dont ask me how !!!
  • April 12, 2012 9:56 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Thats just Wrong !!! LOL it aint no laughing matter for guys I know that,dont ask me how !!!
    hahahahaha ohh sure!!!!!
    • 601 posts
    April 12, 2012 11:26 AM PDT
    Idamae..............thats just pure evil !....now get on your broomstick and fly away.
    • 2 posts
    April 12, 2012 11:48 AM PDT
    Either works just fine if you put it on the outside doorknob - to keep the kids out
  • April 12, 2012 1:33 PM PDT
    oh and I thought some one was going to talk about an STD, LOL! another way to show burning love is to be cutting up hot peppers and didle someone..............even after they stop the heat continues to grow.....it was one somking beaver. LOL have a grea tone "T"
  • April 12, 2012 3:33 PM PDT
    Didle?
  • April 12, 2012 4:24 PM PDT
    hahahahahahha omg! hahahahaha love all of you reactions! ohhh yall make me laugh so hard! whew! lol oh and no sir i aint evil! im a sweet lil B- and you knows it! lol
  • April 12, 2012 6:37 PM PDT
    Tumbles wrote...
    oh and I thought some one was going to talk about an STD, LOL! another way to show burning love is to be cutting up hot peppers and didle someone..............even after they stop the heat continues to grow.....it was one somking beaver. LOL have a grea tone "T"

DAYUM!!!  I'm just sitting here LMAO thinking about that one...although I do have an intimate understanding of the heat continuing to grow...Too funny!! 

But, I swear I'm an innocent man!!
    • 611 posts
    April 12, 2012 7:29 PM PDT
    Whadda great post Idamae... actually.... a little bit goes a looooong way... but it sure is fun!
    Tumbles, omg... I didn't think anybody knew 'bout that time I was workin inna Mexican restaurant and had to peel hot peppers. Usually wore gloves but then I got washed up and went home, GF felt frisky so we started in and "HOLYMOTHERMARYJOSEPEPHOUS!" Then only thing that would 'turn down de burn' was yogurt! The things we learn, eh?
    Thanx for the post!
    Edge "Burnin Love" Walker
  • April 12, 2012 10:11 PM PDT
    Hahahahahahahahahaaa....
  • April 13, 2012 12:11 AM PDT
    Edgewalker54 wrote...
    Whadda great post Idamae... actually.... a little bit goes a looooong way... but it sure is fun!
    Tumbles, omg... I didn't think anybody knew 'bout that time I was workin inna Mexican restaurant and had to peel hot peppers. Usually wore gloves but then I got washed up and went home, GF felt frisky so we started in and "HOLYMOTHERMARYJOSEPEPHOUS!" Then only thing that would 'turn down de burn' was yogurt! The things we learn, eh?
    Thanx for the post!
    Edge "Burnin Love" Walker
    ohhh you are too funny! hahahahahah jeeeezzzzz loueezzzzz lmao!
  • April 13, 2012 12:12 AM PDT
    you know i really love to laugh an the reactions you all had had me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants! hahahahahaha
  • April 13, 2012 12:13 AM PDT
    rory1 wrote...
    Idamae..............thats just pure evil !....now get on your broomstick and fly away.
    baby im not evil! just arnery!
    • 9 posts
    April 13, 2012 12:53 AM PDT

A hunka hunka burning love...

Yeah, that was my husband, (once upon a time)...lol  He started hollerin' from the bathroom one nite.  I got up to investigate, and lo and behold, he had tears, runnin' down his face, and he was holdin' what LOOKED like a hot pepper in his hands. When I asked him what happened, he was like, "I dunno, Hon.  I grabbed the "lube", to get frisky, before I woke you up, and it just started burnin' the f**k outta me"....
    I looked at the "tube of lube" layin' at his feet, and started laughin' my azz off.  It was Fire & Ice.  For those unfamiliar, (as apparently, was my ole' man)  that is a remedy for sore muscles.  Well, I just gotta say, he HAD a sore "muscle" for quite a few days after that...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 601 posts
    April 13, 2012 1:43 AM PDT
    I FEEL THE PAIN............

Lucky....you got to sort these women out !!! getting so a fella has to cross his legs coming on here

• April 13, 2012 5:08 AM PDT
    dude it don't matter if he sorts us or not man you know we got ya by the nades.............."T"
  • April 13, 2012 5:08 AM PDT
    dude it don't matter if he sorts us or not man you know we got ya by the nades.............."T"
  • April 13, 2012 5:13 AM PDT
    OUCH!!
    • 658 posts
    April 13, 2012 5:33 AM PDT
    At my age, ALWAYS, make sure you have your reading glasses on. (or put the vapor rub in the medicine cabinet) lol
    • 395 posts
    April 13, 2012 5:45 AM PDT
    nice....vapor rub stays in the kitchen cabniet.........i couldn't imagine..lol...and now they actually make stuff to heat you up like that........oh how far we have come.......
    • 823 posts
    April 13, 2012 6:04 AM PDT
    Had some his and hers KY a couple of years back. Heat for him and tingle sensation for her, when they mix it is pretty amazing! She always took care of the application except for one night in the middle of things she hands me mine and says "here use some of this" I didn't realize it had a flip top with a dropper for using a few drops. I turn the lid off and pour a good palm full. I realized to late what I had done so I just slapped it on and put the lid on. WOW!!! all the excess ran down onto the boys and lit 'em up. She wouldn't let me stop either to clean up!! Lesson learned!! Always put readers on before applying!!
    • 395 posts
    April 13, 2012 6:40 AM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    Had some his and hers KY a couple of years back. Heat for him and tingle sensation for her, when they mix it is pretty amazing! She always took care of the application except for one night in the middle of things she hands me mine and says "here use some of this" I didn't realize it had a flip top with a dropper for using a few drops. I turn the lid off and pour a good palm full. I realized to late what I had done so I just slapped it on and put the lid on. WOW!!! all the excess ran down onto the boys and lit 'em up. She wouldn't let me stop either to clean up!! Lesson learned!! Always put readers on before applying!!

i'm sorry..i laughed at that......you can't stop once you get the engine warmed up...........look before you pour!!!!

• 658 posts
    April 13, 2012 6:49 AM PDT
    Hey Guero, That's like hitting the brakes in turn one after taking the green flag!!!!!!
  • April 13, 2012 7:04 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

A hunka hunka burning love...

Yeah, that was my husband, (once upon a time)...lol  He started hollerin' from the bathroom one nite.  I got up to investigate, and lo and behold, he had tears, runnin' down his face, and he was holdin' what LOOKED like a hot pepper in his hands. When I asked him what happened, he was like, "I dunno, Hon.  I grabbed the "lube", to get frisky, before I woke you up, and it just started burnin' the f**k outta me"....
    I looked at the "tube of lube" layin' at his feet, and started laughin' my azz off.  It was Fire & Ice.  For those unfamiliar, (as apparently, was my ole' man)  that is a remedy for sore muscles.  Well, I just gotta say, he HAD a sore "muscle" for quite a few days after that...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

hahahahahahahahhhahaaaaa girl thats sooo funny!  my ex had cut up those hot peppers and didnt wash his hands, took a piss and all ya heard was " HONEY!!!!!!!!!!" my wanger hurts! hahahaha