tattoo

• April 14, 2012 2:45 PM PDT
     Idamae's new tattoo.....
    and baby girl? it did not tickle! ooooouuuchhh! lol
  • April 14, 2012 2:45 PM PDT
    Looking good and the tattoo ain't bad either!!
    • 9 posts
    April 14, 2012 3:02 PM PDT
    Nice ink.....
  • April 14, 2012 11:05 PM PDT
    thanks guys! well i wasn't happy with my crack hanging out! hahahahaha but my boy Jim Whitby is an awsome tattooist! its not finished! suppose to ge going up my back with more, but! i was hurting and there's another day to do more! lol but i love it!
  • April 14, 2012 11:06 PM PDT
    and dam i gotta a big ass on me! hahahahahahahahahaha
  • April 15, 2012 12:38 AM PDT
    It looks very nice Idamae.....
  • April 15, 2012 12:48 AM PDT
    thank you sweety!
    • 658 posts
    April 15, 2012 12:49 AM PDT
    SWEET, looks great idamae! You're right, he is truly an artist. Great detail. I'm just waitin on that "Life Changing" experince to get one.
  • April 15, 2012 2:05 AM PDT
    sweety i had one! and the dragonflys represent my children, two above are representing my sons looking over their little sister, soon we are adding lilly pads up in btween the two dragonflys and a koi swimming thru, my back will look like water, but thats gonna happen one tat at a time! it really hurt having it done! lol but i love it!
  • April 15, 2012 2:08 AM PDT
    the water in between the dragonflys is not finished! it was hurting like hell and 6 hours later? i had had enough pain for one day!hahahahha
    • 658 posts
    April 15, 2012 2:34 AM PDT
    Exellent! Very well thought out. It's gonna be beautiful!
  • April 15, 2012 7:44 AM PDT
    Geezer7 wrote...
    It looks very nice Idamae.....
    what my ass or the tattoo? lmao
  • April 15, 2012 8:14 AM PDT
    I CAN SEE YOUR BUTT CRACK...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Almost a full moon!!!

Hehehehehe.....
    • 823 posts
    April 15, 2012 11:21 AM PDT
    Looks good! I like it!!
  • April 15, 2012 11:32 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    I CAN SEE YOUR BUTT CRACK...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Almost a full moon!!!

Hehehehehe.....
    hahahahahhaha yea i knowwww! didnt see that till lola put it up! omg! but its a lovely crack!!!!!!! hahahahaha
  • April 15, 2012 11:33 AM PDT
    thank you Guero!!!!!!! please dont make any crack jokes!!!!! hahahahahaha
    • 3006 posts
    April 15, 2012 2:06 PM PDT
    Idamae

that tattoo looks outstanding & so does your butt,the tatt is a lot better than the tribal one my daughter has LOL she got hell for that one !!!

I am still waiting myself for the right one to come along,and extra cash to burn, LOL

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
    • 9 posts
    April 15, 2012 3:51 PM PDT

Ohhhh...that's gonna smart in the mornin'.  So pretty, I Love the colors.  I'm glad you made it your own, and didn't get some "cookie-cutter" tramp stamp.  That's awesome.  And it has meaning.  The one on my ass has meaning all right, too bad 22 yrs and a dead ex husband later, I didn't think that one thru a little better...
    Now I either live with it, or get a cover, and I don't have the dinero to fix it.  So....
    But I love yours.  Welcome to the wonderful world of ink addiction.  After your pain goes away, you'll already be thinkin' about where you want the next one. 
    Hint?  Don't wear any "gel" or neosporin or anything "wet" on it to bed.  It'll stick you to the sheets, and that will pull all the color out of the tat.  Just let it breath in bed.  Ok, after the sex.  Cause now that your "marked"...
    your a
    sexy beast. 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 658 posts
    April 15, 2012 7:19 PM PDT
    Idemae, You know, We're all Crack addicts!!!!! LOL
    LYMI,
    Medic
  • April 15, 2012 11:50 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Ohhhh...that's gonna smart in the mornin'.  So pretty, I Love the colors.  I'm glad you made it your own, and didn't get some "cookie-cutter" tramp stamp.  That's awesome.  And it has meaning.  The one on my ass has meaning all right, too bad 22 yrs and a dead ex husband later, I didn't think that one thru a little better...
    Now I either live with it, or get a cover, and I don't have the dinero to fix it.  So....
    But I love yours.  Welcome to the wonderful world of ink addiction.  After your pain goes away, you'll already be thinkin' about where you want the next one. 
    Hint?  Don't wear any "gel" or neosporin or anything "wet" on it to bed.  It'll stick you to the sheets, and that will pull all the color out of the tat.  Just let it breath in bed.  Ok, after the sex.  Cause now that your "marked"...
    your a
    sexy beast. 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

you crazy ass! hahahahaha i have 2 others already! and believe it or not the 2 dragonflys are covering up an ex's name! ha! got rid of that! never again! and about sex? haaaahaaa i wish! lmao love ya girl!
  • April 15, 2012 11:51 PM PDT
    Bikermedic wrote...
    Idemae, You know, We're all Crack addicts!!!!! LOL
    LYMI,
    Medic
    yes but good crack addicts! lol
  • April 15, 2012 11:56 PM PDT
    i honestly hate the fact that my crack is showing!!!!! hahaha got my fat ass hanging out all over so the whole freaking world can see it! but ya know what? its bootylicious baby! hahahahahahahaha
  • April 16, 2012 9:03 AM PDT
    So when did you be come a plumber??? heheheheehehhehehehehhehe
  • April 16, 2012 10:05 AM PDT
    donnmartie wrote...
    So when did you be come a plumber??? heheheheehehhehehehehhehe
    hahahahahahaha im not! meanie!!!
  • April 16, 2012 10:55 AM PDT
    Idamae atleast ya hadn't ridden to work in a button up shirt yet..............................oh yeah and I I was Hot with the beeping going over the Dam's Point Bridge........................."T"