tattoo

• April 6, 2012 9:55 PM PDT
    omg! im so stoked! im going next saturday to get some more ink! a pretty nice piece on my lower back, and it aint gonna be little! yeee haaa! im ready sooo freaking ready! idamae
    • 9 posts
    April 6, 2012 11:02 PM PDT
    Like Lola always says... "Picture's, or it didn't happen"!!!
    Oh...and hey twin sister, does this mean I gotta get the same one? (So, I'll really need the pic's...lol)

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 7, 2012 2:32 AM PDT
    hahahahahahaha yes you do!!!!! ohhh and im gonna get pics bet that! i'll send them to lola's phone! neener, neener , neener! hahahahahha you will get pics! hey! HAPPY EASTER SISTER!
  • April 7, 2012 3:11 AM PDT
    dont 4get to post em on here so we can all admire em lol.im gettin one tuesday but u probably wont wanna see the pic of mine unless u hv a good sense of humor lol
  • April 7, 2012 9:40 AM PDT
    hahahahha i always love to laugh! i have a good sense of humor! and yes im gonna post my new tat! good luck with your tat : )
    • 823 posts
    April 7, 2012 9:53 AM PDT
    This reminded me of a joke I heard a long time ago:

Two young women were discussing the sexual prowess of a particular young man. One had made love to him and one had not. "I'd never sleep with a guy who had "Shorty" tattooed on his penis," said the one who had not slept with the young man. "Well, you may be right," said the one with experience, "but it's kind of nice to find out that it really says, "Shorty's Bar and Grill. Tuscaloosa, Alabama."
  • April 7, 2012 10:58 AM PDT
    hahahahahahahaha you nut! : )
    • 2072 posts
    April 7, 2012 3:00 PM PDT
    Damn Guero !! I wish people would quit talking about my tat on the internet !!! !!!!!!
  • April 8, 2012 8:01 AM PDT
    : ) lol
    • 3006 posts
    April 8, 2012 10:20 AM PDT
    I'll second Tweeks motion LOL "pics or it didnt happen"
    have a good one !!
  • April 8, 2012 12:07 PM PDT
    DEF PICS!!! Wanna see em!! I have one I want done... but it will be a while before I have the $$ to get it done!!! I will rejoice through you and the pics you post ; ) Can't wait!
  • April 8, 2012 3:02 PM PDT
    I have more than my fair share of needle time and pictures too... Good luck Idamae.
  • April 8, 2012 9:24 PM PDT
    hahahahaha thank you sweety's! its not my first time but its been a while!!!!! its gonna take at least 5 hrs to do! oh hell not looking forward to the pain! but i am for the tat lol def put pics up!!! thanks again lady's!!!!
    • 9 posts
    April 10, 2012 12:02 AM PDT
    Yeah...I got the five hour version on my butt! Be careful, tho, eh? My tat looked great, right up until he did some "detail" work. And that was between my checkin' the first time, and the finished product. If he's doin' the tat, out of your line of sight, make sure someone is with you, or LOOK in a mirror OFTEN. I ended up payin' big bucks for a tat that didn't turn out, the way it was supposed to. And it's big, so it's a real hard cover. Still lookin' for the "artist" that can transform it. Don't have the money to worry about it now, anyways...

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S. BlvdCruiser...One word. PICTURE? lmcao
  • April 10, 2012 2:56 AM PDT
    hahaha i will sister!!!!
  • April 10, 2012 3:42 AM PDT
    Friend of mine had a huge "W" tattooed on each of his butt cheeks...lol...apparently when he bent over naked it spelt "WOW" ...Hahahahahahahaaa!!!
  • April 10, 2012 3:47 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Friend of mine had a huge "W" tattooed on each of his butt cheeks...lol...apparently when he bent over naked it spelt "WOW" ...Hahahahahahahaaa!!!
    hahahahahah do a handstand an it say's MOM ahhhhahahahaha lmao
    • 395 posts
    April 10, 2012 5:46 AM PDT
    yes ma'am..pics or it didn't happen...hahahahaha...my new life motto.....look forward to seeing it.....
  • April 10, 2012 5:51 AM PDT
    yes mam! you know i will put them on here! even if i gotta send them to you ! hahaha
    • 395 posts
    April 10, 2012 5:54 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    yes mam! you know i will put them on here! even if i gotta send them to you ! hahaha

send them to me..i'll post them for ya.......

• April 10, 2012 11:07 AM PDT
    ok sweety! well gotta work! have a good nite!
    • 9 posts
    April 11, 2012 7:38 PM PDT
    Lola? Can you post pic's if I send 'em to your phone???

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 11, 2012 9:59 PM PDT
    yes she can! hahahahaha morning sisters!!!!
    • 395 posts
    April 12, 2012 3:22 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Lola? Can you post pic's if I send 'em to your phone???

Ride Free
    Tweek

yep..might take me a few..gotta shuffle them around....let me know where ya want them....

• 395 posts
    April 14, 2012 1:47 PM PDT
     Idamae's new tattoo.....