Fantastic Pictures or Scenery...

• 314 posts
    April 25, 2012 11:53 PM PDT
    RNP8000 wrote...
    I came, I road, I saw, I got cold! HAHAHAHAHA! What a great ride though. And going by 2000 ear old Bristlecone Pine trees were pretty cool too! Man I love my home state!
    you got it, nice pictures
    • 19052 posts
    April 27, 2012 12:49 AM PDT
    THis isn't a fantastic scene but it certainly was interesting. After three weeks of continuous hight 90's and low 100's days we drove into this in Flagstaff. 38 degrees at noon where we were...

• April 27, 2012 1:38 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    THis isn't a fantastic scene but it certainly was interesting. After three weeks of continuous hight 90's and low 100's days we drove into this in Flagstaff. 38 degrees at noon where we were...

I love it when its in the 90's down in the city, and we escape up to the mountains to cooler temps! Had a trip last year where it was low 90's in denver, and by the time we got up into Rocky Mountain National Park it was in the 40's. And by the time we got to the top of trial ridge, it was snowing! Gotta love august in Colorado!
    • 3006 posts
    April 28, 2012 4:50 AM PDT
    The coast out here in California,has similiar temperature changes,one moment you can be cruising along the coast nice n toasty,next minute hit a fog bank and temps drop like a rock,not to mention drizzle that usually accompanys the fog.Have gone from temps in the high 80's to less than 50 degree on the beach in the space of 400 yards !!!
  • April 28, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    The coast out here in California,has similiar temperature changes,one moment you can be cruising along the coast nice n toasty,next minute hit a fog bank and temps drop like a rock,not to mention drizzle that usually accompanys the fog.Have gone from temps in the high 80's to less than 50 degree on the beach in the space of 400 yards !!!

Gotta love how mother nature is, one thing for sure though, as people who ride, we dont mind the weather changes and temp fluxuations as much as cagers. Any day were out rubber side down is a great day for us. Ive ridden in snow, rain and blistering heat, barring hail, I can ride in it all, I prefer not too, but hey, out in the wind on a crappy day is better then being inside, so we prepare for all climates and take whatever mother nature delas us!
  • April 28, 2012 9:39 AM PDT
    To all of those who downloaded pics, THANX. They were absolutely beautiful.
  • April 29, 2012 1:19 PM PDT
    Gosh, Can't forget the ultimate for my granddaughter at least. First trip the beginning of this month.
  • April 30, 2012 1:10 AM PDT
    From ride yesterday...Indianola, Ms..
    • 19052 posts
    April 30, 2012 1:25 AM PDT
    Found this on I40 east of Flagstaff the other day. Missed it on first pass since it is right at the exit (interchange 219 Twin Arrows). Drove 13 more miles and decided to turn back and get some photographs.

• 823 posts
    May 1, 2012 1:54 AM PDT
     Got a little preview of my upcoming trip on my way home from helping a friend move.  These are some of the roads I will be traveling in a couple of weeks.  Hwy 191near Morenci Az. Hwy 152 in NM near Bayard, Silver City.  Kneeling Nun from the Copper Mine and from the backside on 152.  Didn't take many pics of 152 as I was in my 3/4 ton truck with a 20 ft. trailer.  Wicked twisties!!  I will get some from my bike later though...........
    • 19052 posts
    May 1, 2012 2:21 AM PDT
    Looks like some great roads Guero, I have added them to my list, so when next I go near there.
    • 823 posts
    May 1, 2012 3:05 AM PDT
    Some awesome roads. I will be traveling them the end of May on my bike. Hwy 152 is along the Black Range close to where I hunt also. Some call it "The devil's spine".
  • May 1, 2012 5:20 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Looks like some great roads Guero, I have added them to my list, so when next I go near there.
    Same here Guero!

• May 1, 2012 5:45 AM PDT
    Hawaii from above.  I took this one on our way to Kauai, Hawaii in 2006.  I love how the water changes as you get closer to the coast!
    • 823 posts
    May 1, 2012 7:13 AM PDT
    Wooly wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Same here Guero!

If anyone is planning on these runs in the future, let me know.  I might go too!!

I will be through here May 21st or so...........

• 823 posts
    May 1, 2012 1:15 PM PDT
    I can't wait. Pics of my mods tomorrow!
  • May 1, 2012 2:10 PM PDT
    jbdesigner51 wrote...
    Hawaii from above.  I took this one on our way to Kauai, Hawaii in 2006.  I love how the water changes as you get closer to the coast!

Kauai in 06? I was there in 06! Did a heli ride over the na pali coast and waimea canyon, stayed over in poi pu! Man I love it there!!!
    I would love to ride the road to hana on the island of maui on a bike!
    • 823 posts
    May 1, 2012 4:35 PM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    I can't wait. Pics of my mods tomorrow!

Real pics. Real roads. In the continental U.S.  I think it is worth a look!  Just saying.................. 

• 314 posts
    May 2, 2012 12:22 AM PDT
    they are all great pictures, wish i was able to ride out that way
  • May 3, 2012 2:39 PM PDT
    I'll throw this one in there... I was walking in the woods last fall and came across this old cabin.  In the color version, you can see it was actually kind of a nice day, but in b/w with contrast and etc. tweaked, it's a little less inviting...
    • 658 posts
    May 3, 2012 3:04 PM PDT
    That's beautiful. Black and white sets it off.
    • 19052 posts
    May 10, 2012 1:21 AM PDT
    Nice Photo Wolfpack!

Here in Moab, UT there is one GREAT ride. In fact it is my Number One Riding Road. RT 128 from Moab to Cisco (not really a town anymore). It follows the Colorado River. AWESOME, simply AWESOME scenery with some parts being a bit of a challenge.

• 0 posts
    May 10, 2012 6:01 AM PDT
    Johnston Creek Trail about 10 miles north of Banff. Lots of waterfalls on the way up to the paint pots.