We Know Your a Poser

• February 11, 2012 1:29 AM PST
    hahahaha....and again...hahahaha
  • February 11, 2012 2:14 AM PST
    Well I haven't eaten any bugs but I've had many hit me in the face...lol. Sweet ride Boof.
    • 395 posts
    February 11, 2012 2:17 AM PST
    note to self...no ducati...got it...bugs are good protein by the way...........
  • February 11, 2012 2:29 AM PST
    Blade1983 wrote...
    How about counting 48 deer on the ride home at night in 20 miles ?PS from the bar

Coming home from the bar?  I would believe 24 real deer seen double.  Otherwise, you left the bar too early.

• 7 posts
    February 11, 2012 2:31 AM PST
    JaysonFL wrote...
    Love that description seeing as love swallowing bugs and never rode a Ducati may be hope for me as not being a poser...

..swallowing bugs is a great source of extra protein!
  • February 11, 2012 3:35 AM PST
    can i get a kick starter mocha latte
    • 823 posts
    February 12, 2012 10:06 AM PST
    Whats a Ducati?? I just bought rain pants the other day for the first time, thought it was a new thing, we always just dried/thawed our jeans out over a fire and put em back on. Oh yeah and I burned my new harley rain pants on my exhaust coming home when I got gas, dammit!!
    • 58 posts
    February 12, 2012 12:03 PM PST
    My first was a moto guzzi (a duc moving sideways). Have never had raingear (but hope to, someday). Cant ride to work, I live in a semi. Only ride 2 weekends a month (see above). Does this mean I'm a poser? And I cant stand mocha latte. Keep my coffee black, strong, and unpolluted.
  • February 12, 2012 12:17 PM PST
    I remember when it wasnt kool to ride a bike and we welded our rakes to make a chopper
  • February 13, 2012 1:54 AM PST
    I worked with a woman who claimed that her Triumph was a vibrator with a kick starter.
  • February 13, 2012 2:31 AM PST
    Ducati is an Italian bike manufacturer. I own one, it's not my only bike though. I'd change the "If you own a Ducati." one to "If you feel the need to tell someone what brand of motorcycle to ride." I love to ride sport bikes and cruisers. Does that make me a poser?
    • 2 posts
    February 13, 2012 2:42 AM PST
    Anybody w/ a gently used Ducati PM me

Oh never mind, there are no gently used Ducatis
  • February 13, 2012 3:06 AM PST
    You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.

LOL - Local guy has a do-rag with a pony-tail attached and it slips around from time to time. I grab it and straighten it up for him when I can. Nothing like a fake grey pony-tail hanging under your right ear...... Dork.
    • 823 posts
    February 13, 2012 3:08 AM PST
    dawnt wrote...
    You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.

LOL - Local guy has a do-rag with a pony-tail attached and it slips around from time to time. I grab it and straighten it up for him when I can. Nothing like a fake grey pony-tail hanging under your right ear...... Dork.

I wonder if it's flammable??  oops!!  (probably be doing him a favor)

• 823 posts
    February 13, 2012 3:13 AM PST
    Daemonized wrote...
    Ducati is an Italian bike manufacturer. I own one, it's not my only bike though. I'd change the "If you own a Ducati." one to "If you feel the need to tell someone what brand of motorcycle to ride." I love to ride sport bikes and cruisers. Does that make me a poser?

Not in my book it doesn't.  I have ridden all kinds of bikes in my life.  Bought my first new Harley last week.  Still hanging on to my old 86 Yamaha too though.  Ducati is a good bike and I do know what they are despite my post, it was all in fun...........  I even owned a kawasaki once!!!!!

• February 13, 2012 3:30 AM PST
    I think I might be a 'poser'. It is very hard not to enjoy myself when riding through the Black Hills and prairies of South Dakota and western Wyoming. The wind, rain, cold and blazing heat make it almost unbearable sometimes. But atlas all I can do is to keep chipping away at all the pain and frustration and keep riding just to keep up appearances. It is a 'dirty job' but someone has to do it.

KEEP THE WIND IN YOUR FACE
  • February 13, 2012 3:54 AM PST
    OK...I CONFESS....I can't take it any longer. I'll admit...I AM A POSER! Sure....it's a rigid frame '72 Sporty, 33" Sissy Bar, 12" apes on 4" risers, solo seat and p-pad.....the worn leather jacket, weathered skin, gray beard, a body of scars....but it's all a front, just a pathetic attempt to look cool....to be accepted....but now I'm outed. God, I feel so much better....such a relief......ACKKKKK !!!
  • February 13, 2012 5:18 AM PST
    Atta boy mac117. Time for people like us to come out of the closet and quit hiding on the byways of our country.
  • February 13, 2012 5:20 AM PST
    Amen Brother Brewer....Amen!!!
  • February 13, 2012 9:55 AM PST
    mac117 wrote...
    OK...I CONFESS....I can't take it any longer. I'll admit...I AM A POSER! Sure....it's a rigid frame '72 Sporty, 33" Sissy Bar, 12" apes on 4" risers, solo seat and p-pad.....the worn leather jacket, weathered skin, gray beard, a body of scars....but it's all a front, just a pathetic attempt to look cool....to be accepted....but now I'm outed. God, I feel so much better....such a relief......ACKKKKK !!!

I heard no mention of fringe. Keep trying, you'll earn your REAL BIKER card yet!

• 823 posts
    February 13, 2012 11:53 AM PST
    They give out cards??? Can I buy one a walmart??
  • February 13, 2012 12:24 PM PST
    BOGO, buy one got one free. In case u have a riding partner.
    • 823 posts
    February 13, 2012 12:37 PM PST
    COOL and they are transferable???
  • February 16, 2012 12:07 AM PST
    I've been ridin since 62, but still can't get use to the bugs! Learned to ride on a Ducati too Wolf. Harleys are way to expensive to learn on. That my first Harley a 80 Lowrider in my profile Pic. Gave it to my Grandson. I now ride a 97 FLHTCUI 125 anniversary Shriners Addition.
  • February 16, 2012 12:42 AM PST
    Does it make me a poser when I say that I totally dig harleyguy's shovelhead in his profile picture?