Build-off between Senior, Junior and Jesse James

• November 29, 2011 1:33 AM PST
    there is little doubt that arlen ness and his gang are the champs at building bikes, but there are hundreds of high quality builders in america, if 1% of em had sr.'s shop you would see some world shaking scooters. what a waste of mechenery
    • 638 posts
    November 29, 2011 2:02 AM PST
    I used to be a fan when they actually built bikes. I don't want to see a bunch of bickering, drama, skeet shooting, riding 4 wheelers, bar-b-quieng...shut up, get to work and build some bikes.
  • November 29, 2011 4:22 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    whataa crock o shite...What bloody next OCC versus WWE? This crap has run its course..Cant seriously be people who still watch these rip of artists assemble clown bikes for the corporate wankers to use as tax dodges....Shakin my bloody head...Cheers Boof

agreed,  clown bikes is the perfect description.

• December 12, 2011 4:45 AM PST
    The Build off show was edited to make Jesse and Sr look like complete assholes and Jr look like Mr. respect and integrity. Jesse had no real chance because of the American Chopper fan base.

I would love to see a show with JJ building shit again but I doubt networks want to invest cash into something good.
    • 5420 posts
    December 12, 2011 4:55 AM PST
    Actually Jesse does have a show coming on next season. It will be both bikes and muscle cars, but other than that they are keeping details of the show a pretty well guarded secret.
  • December 12, 2011 7:07 AM PST
    Jesse's bikes were MUCH more original and better looking... the OCC bikes all have those same ugly turned down pogo stick design... I once sat on JJ's Count Chocula bike and talk about a kneed dragger I bet you could scrape your hips on some shallow turns! Damn nice bike... I have yet to see an OCC bike that I care for at all... my 2 cents.
    • 0 posts
    December 12, 2011 7:14 AM PST
    Ok kids just been sitting out on the deck drinkin beer and contemplatin my future..I reckon I'm gonna follow in the foot steps of OCC and start building theme bikes..My first bike is gonna be the BOOF bike..A rigid bastard with a 300 cube single engine 6 inch straight out drag pipes and runs on straight alcohol.. Do ya think it'll be a true representation of me?
    • 5420 posts
    December 12, 2011 7:25 AM PST
    As long as you paint it Pink Camouflage!!!
    • 16840 posts
    December 12, 2011 8:41 AM PST
    Jesse James to Star in New TV Show on The Discovery Channel in 2012

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/64903653.html
    • 19049 posts
    December 12, 2011 9:36 PM PST
    One more reason I no longer have TV
  • December 13, 2011 2:37 AM PST
    Yeah the Boof Bike would be the sheeit!
    • 3006 posts
    December 13, 2011 3:08 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    As long as you paint it Pink Camouflage!!!

ROFLMAO what a visual !!! Lucky,looks like your buying the first couple rounds when Boof comes a calling !!

• 2 posts
    December 14, 2011 11:52 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    Ok kids just been sitting out on the deck drinkin beer and contemplatin my future..I reckon I'm gonna follow in the foot steps of OCC and start building theme bikes..My first bike is gonna be the BOOF bike..A rigid bastard with a 300 cube single engine 6 inch straight out drag pipes and runs on straight alcohol.. Do ya think it'll be a true representation of me?

I like it
    Had a thing for one lungers since my cousin's Gold Star - None of that 300cc crap tho, one honk'ing big cylinder w/ a compression release & a kick start.
    Hell yeh on the straight pipe but spend the time on a calculator & at the dyno & tune them for, I do'no, maybe HP & mileage maybe or something besides p'g the neighbors off.
    Straight alcohol? Way to go, screw the compression ratio up in the double digits.

Then follow the OCC tradition & put a gizmo on the tank designed to remove important parts of your anatomy when you go down
  • December 17, 2011 10:07 AM PST
    blades and spikes EVERYWHERE!