Old Timmers Beware

• 1780 posts
    October 20, 2011 9:59 AM PDT
    I know I'm stepping out of line just a bit for this is really Lucky's place to tell you this, but I hope he won't mind.

This post is to all the Old Timmers out there, and by damn you know who you are. I've just experience this and wanted to give you old coots a heads up. Now first of all being over the hill ain't that bad really, I mean the knowledge we have stored up in our brains is un-believeable....even if we have crappy recall, and our six packs we use to sport have turned into pony keg's, and the idea on Sienfelt about man bra's is starting to filter through our foggy minds. Now listen up........

If you get a message on CF from some little Hottie in her 20's first and formost go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, then check your wallet. What in Sam Hill do you think she wants.....your Hot looks or the contents of your wallet. Now hang on there dudes I know there are some really Hot dudes out there in there later years. (Damn near killed me to write that.......Hey for the record.....Dragon don't roll that way....OK) that young chicks would love to romp with. I'm just saying watch your 6 Oclock when you receive one of these e-mails.

They all start out .....I've been looking through your profile and your photo's and I think your HOT........Well hell yea them photo's are at least 20 years old ya moron.

Hey us mature Males need to stick together

Dragon
    • 5419 posts
    October 20, 2011 10:13 AM PDT
    Well maybe I should put a picture of my wallet up so she'll know there ain't much in there either!!!

Seriously though, there are spammers and scammers out there, so its a good warning.

We do all we can to prevent them from sending these types of spam/scam messages here on CycleFish, but they do occasionally get through. Thankfully we have lots of people here, like Dragon, who look out for our site and let us know immediately so we can delete the user and the messages.

Anytime you get anything that seems like it might be a spam message or a scam, drop me a message immediately. If you don't here back from me, you can contact any of the other CycleFish Team Members and let them know about it.
    • 16795 posts
    October 20, 2011 11:33 AM PDT
    We called them prosti-tots in the early days of MySpace.
  • October 20, 2011 3:08 PM PDT
    Hey, thanks for the warning, I'm an old timer too. LMAO
    • 130 posts
    October 20, 2011 3:59 PM PDT
    Hadn't seen it here, but some sites are rife with hot yet morally upright young Nigerians who can't wait to get to know a solid Christian man such as myself. It's obvious that they have never scanned a profile, I usually let it be known that I'm a filthy old lecher who performs the goat dance under the full moon.
  • October 20, 2011 11:16 PM PDT
    Thanks for the heads up..There have been 2 in the past 8 days and both were removed from the site very fast... Thanks Lucky...have to cancell my flight to Nigeria... and I thought she was the one....
    • 1780 posts
    October 20, 2011 11:21 PM PDT
    Rover wrote...
    Thanks for the heads up..There have been 2 in the past 8 days and both were removed from the site very fast... Thanks Lucky...have to cancell my flight to Nigeria... and I thought she was the one....

Yea Rover had to cancel my flight to Sudan. Do these Morons think old Bikers are a bunch of dumb ass's?... Hey hold my Beer...Yall watch this....wait a minute that's young bikers.
    Dragon
  • October 21, 2011 12:20 AM PDT
    Rover wrote...

Ed-- you know you should only fly domestic. See america first and all that
  • October 21, 2011 5:34 AM PDT
    Funny topic! I seem to get lots of 20 year old strippers who are interested in me and all I have to do is click on their picture. I wonder what our future together is going to be like. Can anyone give me some advice on how I can let my wife of 25 years know that she is being replaced by my new gal Starfire.
    • 16795 posts
    October 21, 2011 5:42 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Funny topic! I seem to get lots of 20 year old strippers who are interested in me and all I have to do is click on their picture. I wonder what our future together is going to be like. Can anyone give me some advice on how I can let my wife of 25 years know that she is being replaced by my new gal Starfire.

Was 29 years on the 16th for us.
    I'm afraid of her, Deb's shooting has improved since some idiot (me) put a lazer on her Springfield.

• 1516 posts
    October 21, 2011 5:58 AM PDT
    Funny part is that "young hottie" is probably older than you and stole someone elses pic!!
    • 1780 posts
    October 21, 2011 6:20 AM PDT
    Throught about putting an Ass shot on my profile, but it looks so much like two footballs with the air let out, not sure if anyone would reconize what's it's suppose to be. I took a pair of pants to a seemstress once and told her.....can you take these pants up in the back end to make it look like I have an ASS.......She said ..what you think I am Magician or something. How would like a coat hanger shoved up your ass.
    Airless Dragon
    • 1516 posts
    October 21, 2011 6:53 AM PDT
    Dragon you are a nut!! I take it you have the noassutol syndrome.
  • October 21, 2011 7:09 AM PDT
    Wait - does that mean my Nigerian lotto winnings are not coming 
  • October 21, 2011 7:20 AM PDT
    You guys r funny! I love CycleFish. Scantless people r everywhere, but it's the happy people that make up 4 it :-D
    • 17 posts
    October 21, 2011 7:21 AM PDT
    Been married 32 years, i'm 63 what kind of fool would I be thinking I could keep up with a 20 year old hottie. Oh and my wife of 32 year's is darn good with that 45 auto and she has the trophy to prove it. I'm not worried about it and that hottie would not have time to worry.
    • 2 posts
    October 21, 2011 10:57 AM PDT

wheels wrote...
    . . .  I seem to get lots of 20 year old strippers who are interested in me and all I have to do is click on their picture. . . . .

Damn, been automatically deleting any e-mails w/ unknown females names - Now may have to start opening them
  • October 21, 2011 11:35 AM PDT
    Enjoyed this article,got a good chuckle about the 20 year olds,I have been asked a few times for silly get togethers and could I give a ride to a bike rally etc.then I reply can my wife come too..lol and then usually I dont hear from em again.
    • 2072 posts
    October 21, 2011 1:39 PM PDT
    DAMN....... And here I was getting all excited that I still "GOT IT" !!!!!!! Ya'll sure busted my bubble on that one !!! Thanks !!!
    • 567 posts
    October 21, 2011 2:33 PM PDT
    Dang !! Y'all just busted MY bubble.
  • October 21, 2011 2:40 PM PDT
    And now I feel so neglected. I'm still new here, so in time I suspect the trash email will find me.
    • 1780 posts
    October 22, 2011 1:38 AM PDT
    Yea now days if I get lucky .....just means I found my car in the mall parking lot.
    • 1780 posts
    October 22, 2011 1:52 AM PDT
    Now don't tell me Old Timmers don't have a sense of humor.....

• October 22, 2011 4:22 AM PDT
    Dr. Oz said men live longer when having sex and women live longer having orgasms. I Love living as long as I can...
    • 10 posts
    October 22, 2011 1:27 PM PDT
    You folks are HILARIOUS!