We recently relocated to Florida!

• May 12, 2011 8:30 AM PDT

My husband and I just bought a house and moved to Florida from Upstate NY. I've been here in Florida since the 25th of April. My husband was here with me until he left for his new job with the new trucking company on the 9th May. Our youngest boy is still in NY because he has to finish the school year out there before he can head down here for good. So for now I am here alone. I can't ride my bike here yet because I only had a NY permit which Floridadoesnt reconise so I have to go for the safety coarse soon. My husband hasn't had a chance to ride his either. So for now they just sit in the garage until Hubby gets home again. I have to admit I do love the beautiful sunny weather here. And I hope to get a lot of riding time in very soon. So until I do everyone please take an extra ride for me.

• 0 posts
    May 12, 2011 9:03 AM PDT
    Good onya mate..I lived in upstate Ny for a little while.It cured me of my curiosity about bloody snow.Florida sounds bloody spot on ..Enjoy..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1516 posts
    May 12, 2011 9:42 AM PDT
    We have several members of Cyclefish in Florida, so hopefully you will have some great company down there. How long till Hubby gets home?
    • 19007 posts
    May 12, 2011 10:32 AM PDT
    You will love the winters...
    • 3006 posts
    May 12, 2011 1:57 PM PDT
    Cant blame ya for itching to ride,especially when ur pretty darn close to being in biker paradisewent for a quick putt today myself n I, just to check some work I did,she is running sweet again..hope ya git to ride soon !
    • 9 posts
    May 12, 2011 2:56 PM PDT
    I'm here in Fla. & will think of ya tomorrow while I do my regular Friday ride out to Ono, FL & back.
    • 5419 posts
    May 13, 2011 1:46 AM PDT
    Sounds like a good move to me!!! I lived in FL for about 20 years and loved it.

Now go get your motorcycle license and take advantage of that great whether!!!
    • 1 posts
    May 13, 2011 3:15 AM PDT
    You went right past me and didn't say hi!!!