Finished my Hidden Mototcycle Hitch

• April 14, 2011 5:33 PM PDT
    What hitch.. right . I wanted to make it strong but completely hidden when not in use.. So here it is.

I took most the winter designing it and then a couple of weeks to make and install it.

• 16825 posts
    April 15, 2011 2:55 AM PDT
    I like it!
    • 1364 posts
    April 15, 2011 3:19 AM PDT
    Great Job, Cant wait to a pic with the fender on.....
    • 5420 posts
    April 15, 2011 4:37 AM PDT
    Very cool. Do you have a picture from the side... interested in seeing how it mounts!

Nevermind, I saw there was an error with a couple of the uploads... all fixed now!
    • 1364 posts
    April 15, 2011 4:53 AM PDT

• April 15, 2011 9:06 AM PDT
    Way Cool
    • 1 posts
    April 15, 2011 3:51 PM PDT
    Very nicely done!
    • 3006 posts
    April 15, 2011 5:57 PM PDT
    thats some seriously nice work !
  • April 16, 2011 4:25 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Very cool. Do you have a picture from the side... interested in seeing how it mounts!

Nevermind, I saw there was an error with a couple of the uploads... all fixed now!

Thanks Lucky, I am better at wrenching than computers anyway. lol

• April 16, 2011 4:36 AM PDT
    I like that. Much better than the external hitch hardware mounted on my Kingpin. Nice work, man.

jb
    • 2072 posts
    April 17, 2011 3:14 AM PDT
    Very nice. Wish mine was hidden like that. Now, when you start pulling a trailer be ready to replace back tires....... Pulling a trailer with a bike is hell on them. I pulled mine on a 4000 mile ride.... Left home on a brand new tire and came home on threads !!!!!
  • April 17, 2011 5:00 AM PDT
    The hitch looks good and i'm after the same look of the hidden hitch. My problem is I ride an 08 streetglide and the rear fender is very low to the ground and when I contact someone online about the hidden receiver idea they all say oh were not sure that will work on your glide because of the lower fenders. I'm a fan of the look but wan't to tow a trailor too! Any ideas or websites that you have come across, let me know because I don't want to pull out my high spped cutter and the summer is just around the corner. Thanks Terry
  • April 17, 2011 5:41 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    The hitch looks good and i'm after the same look of the hidden hitch. My problem is I ride an 08 streetglide and the rear fender is very low to the ground and when I contact someone online about the hidden receiver idea they all say oh were not sure that will work on your glide because of the lower fenders. I'm a fan of the look but wan't to tow a trailor too! Any ideas or websites that you have come across, let me know because I don't want to pull out my high spped cutter and the summer is just around the corner. Thanks Terry

Will Keep my eyes open Terry