Lost a good friend this morning......

• 2072 posts
    March 6, 2011 4:14 AM PST
    Just found out that my first wife (Mother of my oldest Daughter) lost her battle with cancer this morning about 7:00 A.M. Have to say, she put up a courageous fight all the way to the end. Over the years (since our divorce) we had become very close friends forgetting the mistakes two young teenagers made. Sad to loose a close friend but at peace knowing she is out of pain and now in a much better place. Please keep my daughter and her sisters in your thoughts and prayers...........

Thank you all for your kind words. I did a little "copy & paste" page and sent them on to my Daughter. Just wanted her to know what kind of friends I had out there in Cyber-land. Your kind words touched her heart..... Thank you. 

• 44 posts
    March 6, 2011 4:25 AM PST
    my prayers are with you and you daughter may God bless
    • 1516 posts
    March 6, 2011 4:26 AM PST
    I am so sorry for your loss... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, But like you said, as least she is no longer in any pain.
    • 5420 posts
    March 6, 2011 4:43 AM PST
    Hey Rob, sorry to here about your loss of a good friend.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, your daughter and all families and friends.
  • March 6, 2011 5:17 AM PST
    Prayers going your way.
    • 846 posts
    March 6, 2011 5:33 AM PST
    Sorry for you lose, My thoughts are with you and your family.
    • 21 posts
    March 6, 2011 5:49 AM PST
    My condolences - sorry for your loss
    • 3006 posts
    March 6, 2011 8:32 AM PST
    My condolences & prayers sent !!!
    • 1364 posts
    March 6, 2011 9:13 AM PST
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
    • 114 posts
    March 6, 2011 10:53 AM PST
    I think it's wonderful that the two of you could get past the hurt and pain and "blame game" to become close friends. Battling cancer is a tiring job that one can never escape. Please know that you, your daughter, and the extended family are in my thoughts and prayers.May God bless......
  • March 6, 2011 11:21 AM PST
    sorry for the loss of your friend
  • March 6, 2011 11:37 AM PST
    Prayers out for you and your family Cruiser
  • March 6, 2011 11:40 AM PST
    It's a testimony to you and her that you were able to overcome the past and be good friends. And I'm sure that was really helpful for the emotional health of your daughter, too. So sorry to hear of your loss, though, and just said a prayer for everyone's comfort.
  • March 6, 2011 12:44 PM PST
    Sorry for the loss. Prayers for the family, may God be with.
  • March 6, 2011 12:45 PM PST
    The memories of the good times with close friends and family will soften the pain of your loss and bring smiles and warm feeling when renewed with others. Peace and comfort be yours.
    • 910 posts
    March 6, 2011 12:55 PM PST
    You and yours are in my thoughts.
    • 16831 posts
    March 6, 2011 1:07 PM PST
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of sadness.
    May you find comfort in the enduring beauty of God's world,
    and in the warmth of happy memories. With the passing of time,
    may the spirit of acceptance and inner peace enfold you.
  • March 6, 2011 4:12 PM PST
    You and your daughters are in my prayers!
  • March 6, 2011 9:32 PM PST
    Real sorry to hear about your loss and my thoughts and prayers will go out to all of her loved ones.
  • March 6, 2011 11:35 PM PST
    Sorry to hear of the loss. Thoughts are with you and your daughter.