Fun with A Honda

• 513 posts
    January 12, 2011 12:25 AM PST
    Keeping real busy, which in a recession ain't half bad.

Hey all the old crew, how you all keeping?
    • 5420 posts
    January 12, 2011 12:45 AM PST
    Glad to hear that your keep busy, and hopefully out of trouble. All good on this side!!!
    • 513 posts
    January 12, 2011 2:55 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Glad to hear that your keep busy, and hopefully out of trouble. All good on this side!!!

Trying to stay outa trouble which is hard with Rory around and not to mention Ezzy is off his crutches and getting back to his mischievious self

How are tricks with yourself? all good I hope!
    • 1066 posts
    January 12, 2011 4:02 PM PST
    Glad things are going good for ya Ian. Everything is good here, except too much damn snow to ride. Oh, and the cold, it's cold, very cold too.
    • 16837 posts
    January 12, 2011 7:38 PM PST
    This reminds me of an old add by Posies ( http://www.posiesrodsandcustoms.com ).
    They used to have a t-shirt with a dude leaning on a big ol' chainsaw in front of a car with the roof cut off.
    the caption went something like this: "Anybody can restore an antique, it takes a real man to cut one up".
    • 19046 posts
    January 12, 2011 10:25 PM PST
    Hey Ian, good to see you are busy. Send along some finished product photos.
  • January 13, 2011 3:19 AM PST
    Count myself lucky to have work also....not as fun as your project I think.Good news Ezzy is back in action,could be some mischief there!
    • 601 posts
    January 13, 2011 7:06 AM PST
    you just have to feel sorry for poor Dyna... his screams of protest were heart-rending, as 6 of us, all heavily armed, dragged him away from home, and force fed him beer
  • January 14, 2011 12:01 PM PST
    Poor devil! Was good beer I hope!
    • 202 posts
    January 19, 2011 8:14 AM PST
    Wish i could do that... even just assist!
    • 1066 posts
    January 19, 2011 1:51 PM PST
    Rory, I hope you Lads didn't ruff him up too much. Lol
    • 513 posts
    January 21, 2011 3:32 AM PST
    Drinking with Rory is a chore that just has to be every now and then like confession.

The hardest thig about drinking with him is keeping up, but with the drink and his rare sense of humour, that is just like murphy's porter, an acquired taste......:-))
    • 513 posts
    January 21, 2011 3:40 AM PST

update on me working

Although this is actually for my night train

• 513 posts
    January 31, 2011 1:12 AM PST
    With the little honda we are now decicing what direction it is to go in.
    They can be dropped right down and maybe we could put a sprung seat, one thing for sure is the knuckles in the rear of the frame got to go, they mess up the whole rear end.
    • 19046 posts
    January 31, 2011 2:12 AM PST
    Looking at those photos again I have to say it is great seeing an old school bike shop and the even older school biker...
    • 513 posts
    January 31, 2011 2:50 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Looking at those photos again I have to say it is great seeing an old school bike shop and the even older school biker...

Well old school it may be but it is correct school

I agree though about the old biker, sometimes I look at myself in fotos and think "who is that old yet dashingly handsome man?"...........nobody ever answer me though, even the voices have stopped talking to me
    • 1161 posts
    February 18, 2012 4:06 PM PST
    Very cool! Wish I had more tools to modify mine!
    • 7 posts
    February 19, 2012 4:31 AM PST
    More.... more please... What'cha doin'?
  • February 20, 2012 3:02 PM PST
    I love the ape hangers. They are so comfortable. People that hate them, just don't know how comfortable they are.
    • 1161 posts
    February 20, 2012 3:29 PM PST
    I want to get a mini apes because my bike has some crappy ram horns and so uncomfortable to ride at the molment. I can't ride it for long as it sits but at least I get to ride even if it is just across town and back. Then I want a back rest that is part of my problem as well.